Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Joyce Herbal Skin Care Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Joyce Herbal Skin Care Products (4040 Views)

Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) / Herbal Skin Care Talk? Talk To A Professional. / Veggies Herbal Skin Lightening Soap And Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Herbal Skin Care Products by ladymichael: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2014
great nairalanders,

i need info on joyce herbal products. have been seeing her adverts on newspapers and do often watch her on tv as well as listen to her radio programmes.

How good are her products? she seems to have a wider network than perfect herbals.

I have heard the owner is really a nice and and humble woman unlike that sandra of perfect herbals thats so arrogant her products damage skin ( have spoken to sandra on phone)

please do give info on her products.
Re: Joyce Herbal Skin Care Products by aditoomuch: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2014
I used her products many years ago when she first started and yes they work the only thing I noticed then was I had pimples on my forehead but I was still a teenager so it could have just been age or something u can try it.
Re: Joyce Herbal Skin Care Products by Jthrush(f): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Her products are lovely and they work. I used it before through out 2011-2012 while I stayed close to her office in Benin city. I know she had improved much more as the years have passed by. Try her products. U will like it.

(1) (Reply)

Electric Only, Sewing Machine For Sale / Bespoke tailoring: December Flash sales, 20% discount off on every order placed / My Fashion Today Check Funke Akindele And Mercy Aigbe Latest Ankara Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.