Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC (2794 Views)

Breaking News; Omisore Petitions INEC Over APC Win / Pdp's Cadidate Iyiola Omisore Petitions INEC / Lawyer Petitions INEC Over Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by bcomputer101: 1:14am On Aug 10, 2014
Candidate of the PDP. Iyiola Omisore has petitioned the INEC over the just concluded gubernatorial election.
The petition titled: Protest on the August 9, gubernatorial election said candidate of the APC, Rauf Aregbesola flouted provisions of the Electoral Act 2010 by announcing results.
The petition reads:” I hereby condemn the APC candidate , Raufu Aregbesola declaring his own version of the results without recourse to INEC. With the facts of  results, its apparent that the PDP candidate , Dr. Iyiola Omisore is leading.”

“This act of APC is in conflict with the provisions of Electoral Law 2010 whereby a candidate can concoct figures and released to confuse the public thus make this election inconclusive until facts behind the figures are released by the INEC.

“The peace and stability of this state is such under an unprecedented threat . The results so far by APC remained cancelled.”

Source: www.thenationonlineng.net/new/breaking-news-omisore-petitions-inec/#
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 10, 2014
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/248947[/img]

It sucks to hide just behind a finger.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by ggrin(f): 1:35am On Aug 10, 2014
[img]haha[/img]
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Ekken: 1:36am On Aug 10, 2014
What do you expect him to do when he has lost?

Omisore, GEJ & PDP as a party is a loser!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by inteli: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2014
oga accept ur defeat in good fate and go back 2 ur busines. Mek we hear word abeg! angry

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by gebest: 1:46am On Aug 10, 2014
Ekken: What do you expect him to do when he has lost?

Omisore, GEJ & PDP as a party is a loser!
SO THE PDP ALSO CRY!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by taiwoliu(m): 1:50am On Aug 10, 2014
Mtcheeeew!!!! What is wrong with this Baba Alagbado self? Do you think SW is easy for PDP to fool? Abeg, make you nd ur people PARK WELL JOOR.... Oniyeye gbogbo

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by ademega(m): 2:02am On Aug 10, 2014
I thought it was a kind of one the nairaland usual jokes and prank until i saw the source with my korokoro eyes . I can't but laugh all the way

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by 2baga(m): 2:16am On Aug 10, 2014
there are many facets to the Nigerian version of Democracy, it just beats ones imagination the level some will go to acquire power

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 2:17am On Aug 10, 2014
bcomputer101:
Candidate of the PDP. Iyiola Omisore has petitioned the INEC over the just concluded gubernatorial election.
The petition titled: Protest on the August 9, gubernatorial election said candidate of the APC, Rauf Aregbesola flouted provisions of the Electoral Act 2010 by announcing results.
“The peace and stability of this state is such under an unprecedented threat . The results so far by APC remained cancelled.”

Source: www.thenationonlineng.net/new/breaking-news-omisore-petitions-inec/#

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by ifekemmy(f): 2:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Iyiola Omisore said and I quote.

I will rather die than not to become governor in Osun state on August 9, 2014 election.

My question is that:
What is next thing for Iyiola Omisore now?
Suicide mission or what?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Garrithe1st: 3:03am On Aug 10, 2014
The killer of Bola Ige is a cretinous idiat..

grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by omenka(m): 3:10am On Aug 10, 2014
Una be winsh?? Una nor dey sleep?? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by supersonic(m): 3:22am On Aug 10, 2014
ifekemmy: Iyiola Omisore said and I quote.

I will rather die than not to become governor in Osun state on August 9, 2014 election.

My question is that:
Suicide mission or what?
He should call a press conference,and from their proceed to third mainland bridge and DO THE NEEDFUL.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by PenSniper: 3:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Hystherics everywhere, everyone going haywire and brains running wild.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by fckmn24seg(m): 3:50am On Aug 10, 2014
inteli: oga accept ur defeat in good fate and go back 2 ur busines. Mek we hear word abeg! angry

Which business? Keeling Or eating if corn

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by mumubynature(m): 3:54am On Aug 10, 2014
ifekemmy: Iyiola Omisore said and I quote.

My question is that:
Suicide mission or what?
i will like to see the back up of his statement thanks
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by mumubynature(m): 3:57am On Aug 10, 2014
is it Aregbe that personally released those results or the voters/media ppl

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Isryl02(m): 4:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Sore loser, CORNfused man.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by worthytalk: 4:38am On Aug 10, 2014
You guys are violating the electoral law by declaring results that are inconclusive. When inec finally announce the final results I hope you guys won't commit suicide? I see Omisore winning this election has down.
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 10, 2014
worthytalk: You guys are violating the electoral law by declaring results that are inconclusive. When inec finally announce the final results I hope you guys won't commit suicide? I see Omisore winning this election has down.

Results:

APC 394684
PDP 292747
LP 8888

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Turn out (%) = 57.06%
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2014
%APC 53.94
%PDP 41.35
%LP 1.38
%Invalid Votes 4.05

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Isryl02(m): 5:09am On Aug 10, 2014
shegsky:
I have heard you. BUT QUOTE ME WELLA AND ANYONE WHO CARES TO , IF PDP LOSE THESE ELECTION, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NL ACCOUNT .
If u fail to do the needful now, may EBOLA locate you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2014
Omisore failed to win 25% votes in two local governments. Osogbo (21.57%) and Olorunda(23.41%)
He barely made 25% in Ilesa East(25.74%)and Ilesa West (25.18%)

Aregbesola made 25% in all local governments

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 10, 2014
APC won 22 local governments while PDP clinched 8

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by EsanEmmanuel(m): 5:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by smallJagaban: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2014
EKUN NI OMISORE O MOSUN. EKUN NI EGBE MOSUN
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2014
When will opponent that lost election accepts the defeat in good spirit of sportsmanship,does Omisore really think he can win? He must be day dreaming,coupled with his past antecedents.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by donconior: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2014
Why pdp why
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Petitions INEC by nerodenero: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Fayemi lost,maybe it was rigged or not but he was mature enough to respect the wishes of his people by congratulating Fayose of PDP,will that be wrong if Omisore does same?

Indeed, he is a bad loser and lacks maturity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” / Is This An Ongoing Stadium Project In Bayelsa? / Kanye West(The Rapper) Running For President In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.