Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV (4398 Views)

"I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out / My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by homebase(m): 1:58am On Aug 10, 2014
Genevieve Nnaji recently attended the Amstel Malta Showtime event.
The African Movie Academy Awards winner graced the occasion in a gorgeous but simple fashion.

Fallout of her astonishing beauty is what led an a guy on Linda Ikeji blog
to says he wouldn’t mind to sleep with Genevieve even if she has HIV, lol.

Source: http://italkso.com/i-am-ready-to-sleep-with-genevieve-nnaji-even-if-she-has-hiv/

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 10, 2014
okk undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by mumubynature(m): 3:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Shey na so the babe fine reach,btw HIV na old school...what if she get she get Ebola ?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by adamsjj: 3:48am On Aug 10, 2014
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by icebebe(f): 3:58am On Aug 10, 2014
mumubynature: Shey na so the babe fine reach,btw HIV na old school...what if she get she get Ebola ?
no mind d cow,na mouth
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by ayukdaboss(m): 4:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Who be this again...Dude hasn't tasted the good things of live before if not he won't be spewing such bleep undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Wasted sper...m

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by echobee(f): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Mumu dey worry d guy. No be small thing
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee: Mumu dey worry d guy. No be small thing
na only mumu person dy notice wen mumu dy worry in fellow mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by echobee(f): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Lindajohn: na only mumu person dy notice wen mumu dy worry in fellow mumu
and mumu dey worry u for quoting me angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee:
see dis fowl yash... C'mon get out
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee:
see dis fowl yash... C'mon get out
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by echobee(f): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Lindajohn: see dis fowl yash... C'mon get out
Guess u had a nightmare? tongue tongue.
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee:
no be only nightmare na nightmess
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Yaba left escapee..Genieve wey somebody out there go don tired to pound her..Fantasy sucks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by echobee(f): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Lindajohn: no be only nightmare na nightmess
Every evil spirit in u,jump out by fire tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee:
make heavenly thunder roast ur mouth for u
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by echobee(f): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2014
Lindajohn: make heavenly thunder roast ur mouth for u
wish u same in trillion folds tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee:
c'mon go dress for church, u don wash plate
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by echobee(f): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2014
Lindajohn: c'mon go dress for church, u don wash plate
Its ur turn today. So get urself into the kitchen and wash tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee:
i wash for night.. U come expect me to wash dis morning... I go stone u dis phone oh. I get hot temper oh, btw who u dy speak oyibo for?
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by echobee(f): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Lindajohn: i wash for night.. U come expect me to wash dis morning... I go stone u dis phone oh. I get hot temper oh, btw who u dy speak oyibo for?
u chop over night ni? undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by cirmuell(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee: Mumu dey worry d guy. No be small thing
Lindajohn: na only mumu person dy notice wen mumu dy worry in fellow mumu
echobee:
Lindajohn: see dis fowl yash... C'mon get out
echobee:
Lindajohn: no be only nightmare na nightmess
echobee:
Lindajohn: make heavenly thunder roast ur mouth for u
Oh I love Catfight! cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss where my popcorn at?

you guys don tear b**? Where my goggles ...

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Waspy(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2014
^^^^Some lesbo things going on up there, I guess undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee:
u chop over night ni? undecided
yes na.. Abi u døn forget?
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by echobee(f): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2014
Lindajohn: yes na.. Abi u døn forget?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Na only u waka go meeting oooo,na only come back dey confess tongue. Na u go wash plate wey u and ur meeting members use tongue
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2014
Waspy: ^^^^Some lesbo things going on up there, I guess undecided lipsrsealed
idoit ur mama lesbo ur papa homo.. Anumpam
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Lindajohn(f): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Na only u waka go meeting oooo,na only come back dey confess tongue. Na u go wash plate wey u and ur meeting members use tongue
so u don dy deny us for public.... Atink u remember wetin dem do u for meeting last week... Dis time arround u go hear am
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by BUSHHUNTER: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2014
ALL THE ABOVE BLOGGERS ARE JOBLESS AND SILLY .
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by Airforce1(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2014
echobee:

Lindajohn: i wash for night.. U come expect me to wash dis morning... I go stone u dis phone oh. I get hot temper oh, btw who u dy speak oyibo for?

echobee:

Lindajohn: so u don dy deny us for public.... Atink u remember wetin dem do u for meeting last week... Dis time arround u go hear am

Jobbless People
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by roufy235(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2014
spread mat
Re: I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV by echobee(f): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=Airforce1

Jobbless People

Including u tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Mob Of Men Strip Woman For Wearing Revealing Dress / Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians / Photos: Inside Dele Momodu’s Mansion As He Lives The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.