Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. (33501 Views)

How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend during Her Mentrual Period?? / Fear Of Ebola: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer (photo) / Photo Of The Day: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Serve Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Jomrichy1(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2014
The shot was taken in Union Bank’s Yaba branch in Lagos and that is the Chief Executive/Group Managing Director, Mr. Emeka Emuwa serving customers On Thursday 7th August.

It’s good to see that Nigerians are been health conscious but please lets not overdo it, no spreading of salty rumors

3 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by estyvino(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2014
So bank now become hospital that uses handgloves, that banker(s) need info about ebola. What happened to hand sterilizer? They should grow up Jorh!

14 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by PROCTOR: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2014
That great changes in environment result in corresponding changes in species
That these changes cause the organism to form new structure or habit to adjust to the new prevailing environment
jean lamark

5 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by pendusky(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2014
that's a bank. l can see fashola pics. people has to be very careful. so bankers are not exception to that. imagine The residue of Ebola victim vomit on naira note. it will be as fresh as The residue an Ebola bat leaves on a fruit. health sectors telling us Ebola can't be spread by touching money is somewhat fallacy.

18 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by cirmuell(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2014
UBA started it.

1 Like

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by rattlesnake(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2014
Union bank

1 Like

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Danhumprey: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2014
LWKMD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The fear of the disease is worse than the disease itself. SMH

Well as they say,"prevention is better than cure"

3 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
How often do dey change the gloves? Do they use the same glove to serve 5 to 10 customers? They are the ones putting customers at risk while protecting themselves alone. Imagine a bank cashier collecting a withdrawal slip and cashing an ebola victim and still use the same hand(glove) to attend to a healthy customer thereby posing the later at risk of contacting it.

101 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by collitexnaira(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Doing this will put innocent customers at risk of contacting the deadly disease, because I don't think they will change that gloves until the end of each business day

2 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Kizyte(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Not just Union Bank Yaba. PHCN staffs put on gloves here in Abuja. I noticed it when I went to buy my electricity airtime.
It's a good idea, one has to take precautions. Me too, I apply my hand sanitizer each time I handle money and other suspected objects.

1 Like

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by CharlieMaria(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
angry
Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ok, everybody buy your own hand glove.
angryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by lilprinze: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
lol who wan die of ebola bt i tot dy said it cnt b transsmited through money only through physical contact
Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
1st Space

Ebola dn tire me cool

Fine boy.

1 Like

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by ajetunde: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Our lives are changing because Sawyer decided to cross border with Ebola bomb strapped on his body only to detonate it in Nigeria. Sad

13 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Lilimax(f): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Na wao! Hope they wear nose mask also.? smiley We shall all survive cos it's a passing phase.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by ERCROSS(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
I don't believe dis story joor..
like say bank no dey my hood too..
sum pple jst like to dey distribute weird news cha...
Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Booty4me: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
M

1 Like

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Gosj01(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
TIME TO WEAR MINE

1 Like

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Doro-ebola
Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by kevoh(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
collitexnaira: Doing this will put innocent customers at risk of contacting the deadly disease, because I don't think they will change that gloves until the end of each business day
Then the innocent customer should get himself a pair of gloves too!
Protection from ebola is a prerogative of everyone. The banker(teller) is only there to attend to your banking/financial transactions not health issues.

20 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by CosmicSensation: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
urhoboman: How often do dey change the gloves? Do they use the same glove to serve 5 to 10 customers? They are the ones putting customers at risk while protecting themselves alone. Imagine a bank cashier collecting a withdrawal slip and cashing an ebola victim and still use the same hand(glove) to attend to a healthy customer thereby posing the later at risk of contacting it.
Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Eyop: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
estyvino: That place na hospital Na!h

It seems you need binoculars to see well? May be Ebola don enter your eyes undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by ephemm(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
urhoboman: How often do dey change the gloves? Do they use the same glove to serve 5 to 10 customers? They are the ones putting customers at risk while protecting themselves alone. Imagine a bank cashier collecting a withdrawal slip and cashing an ebola victim and still use the same hand(glove) to attend to a healthy customer thereby posing the later at risk of contacting it.
As much as I can't say U are wrong, I think we all should protect ourselves, I don't see it economically practicable to keep changing the gloves after attending to each customers, they need to protect themselves while the customers too should protect themselves
QED

6 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by CosmicSensation: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
what's stopping each customer from wearing his/her own pair of gloves. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by lafuria1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Noticed same in access bank on Friday, it is not even gloves but white nylon that they use for moi-moi

6 Likes

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by philtex(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Can U Imagine ? I slaped a banker On friday.!!! Nonsense undecided
Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
nawa o

small tym na leg gloves dem go wear...

1 Like

Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
2nd Space

Ebola dn tire me

Fine boy.
Re: Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. by Big4wig(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Shoutout to LAGBAJA who has been preventing ebola since day 1..

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Ranked As The Most Polluted City In The World By WHO / Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family / 10 Signs You Are Sleep Deprived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.