Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin (38603 Views)

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by 2fine2fast(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
LIVE on CHANNELS TV

The Retuning officer of the governorship election in Osun State, Prof. Bantale Omole
at 7:29am, 10th August 2014 declared Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola of the APC as the WINNER
of the 9th August 2014 Osun State governorship election. He garnered 394,684 votes
as against his closet rival Iyiola Omisore of the PDP who had 292,747

77 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nwoguphillip: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Now let real development continue ...building planning n progress in the state of osun

66 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Chilug(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations to Raulf, APC and Nigeria. Democracy indeed.

43 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats Ogbeni

26 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by lokito: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2014
The people that broke out of PDP to APC this year are the same people that was looting Ballot boxes for PDP in the previous elections. Now since they're very 'ballot-looting' conscious why won't they win with a wide margin?

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014

Omo see margin. Up APC, UP Ogbeni Rauf, UP intelligent voters of Osun who voted for development and progress not the person with the biggest rice or the Thug that eats corn with an armed guard behind him.

How I wish the people of Ekiti were as enlightened as Osun people.

APC sweeping them away since 2010.

Development phase 2. grin

123 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Demdem(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations to Aregberascal.

43 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Abiagirl777(f): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
The thing go pain some ppl well well but anyway congrats to the winner.you came back again because u brought change in Osun ppl lives.
To whom much is given,much is expected
to think Chino opened a heartwarming thread for PDP ppl.lol
#TeamLetTheWinnerLead.

15 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by adekayo1234(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
that's the end of omisebi in osun state. congratulations to Osun peeps

President Jonathan is the most Democratic civilian President Nigeria has ever had.
Nigeria is getting there. I hope the presidential elections will be fair also

56 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by abes(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014

44 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by seyema(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
hmmmm, osun people sha

6 Likes

I guess some ppl will not go to church becos of this news. Congrats APC

24 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by waleakanfe(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Front page for the first time on NairaLand....Signs of a good week.

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by dapsoneh: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats ogbeni... this is the true democracy we ar talking about, ppl expressing their minds via votes. PDP allowed Ego get into them by not allowing oyinlola remain in the state's party. Ominsore was a wrong candidate for PDP, nothn stops PDP from allowing Oyinlola repeat d same fit as Ayo fayoose of ekiti. Whtever is it, Osun ppl av spoken with their votes. Wishin d state of Osun all the best and aregbe a hitch free ruling in the nxt 4yrs. Let d development continue, dnt play politics of 'this is d 2nd term, av got nothn to lose'

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by omenka(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Wey the other thread nw??angry

Wetin happen

More guguru and popcorn to Omisore. He must be fatigued from the battle.

#on my way back to Warri!! In tow is Chino. Make una nnor mind that him copter lie. Na this Harley Davidson we take show!! grin

22 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by solelymade: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
I actually wanted a change in Osun but that change can never be Omisore and will never be. Thank God 4 d rational voter of Osun. Congratulations to Aregbe
OSUN a gbe wa ooo ooh

28 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Ekawu(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations to the APC.

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by ziccoit: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Ogbeni is a candidate to beat any time any day. He has done really well for the people of Osun state. He mounted the shoulder of Adebisi Akande of defunct AD by continuing with the rapid development last witnessed during the man's era. This is a well deserved victory and I'm using this medium to congratulate myself and the entire people of the state.

Have a nice moment.

16 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Gigateem(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Wish him the best...he won because of unworthy opponent he had in the opposition, pdp. We just had to choose the lesser devil.

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Wolison(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Congratulations to Mr. Aregbesola........................hope APC can go back now and have a rest than f i n g e r i n g GEJ of any plot to rig; it wasn't as free and fair as this during the time of OBJ........where the ruling party scoops all the votes but today, public voices re given opportunity to be heard!!!!.................thanks GEJ for keeping to the promises of your electoral reforms

32 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrat to APC man....Ogeni Rauf. Adesoji Aregbesola

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Mynd44: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014
omenka: Wey the other thread nw??angry

Wetin happen

It carried false information

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Lilchilz(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014
front paqe tinzzz......dancinq *senkem*

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by platz(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Apc the failed party

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by king94(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Congrats to Ogbeni. PDP shuld try again in 4 years time.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by borlarge(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
They failed !!!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by Dotman01(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Osun people are different, Aregbe one more time!

14 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by ibrash600: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
congrats aregbe, congrats APC....
omisore can and go die undecided
Ebele Ebola Jonathan should put his head in shame, he sent arm forces to osun state as if na thir
chibok girls dy... God pass u, u will cry come

quote me and abuse me make thunder fire you angry

24 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by idee91: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
The Devils tried but Papa God was surely involed.... Congratulations sir

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin by jojoki: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
The Governor was returned based on His track record of developments, it will always be better in my beloved Osun state. Ogbeni, let the work begin. congrats!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.