Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

"Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out (36865 Views)

Which Movie Is Your Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Petra23(f): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
adonismuller: u harsh o
Na hopeless fellows dem b jor
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by xtervaganza(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Whoever released the nonsense should be given a year ban from producing movies
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by adonismuller(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Petra23: Na hopeless fellows dem b jor
bt u dy watch dia film
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
dani1luv:

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/08/nollywood-movie-titled-ebola-photo/
The movia is a Ghallywood Firewood movie not Nollywood.
If you view/zoom the image very well, you will see that the director is a Ghanain 'Samuel Ofori' you click HERE to see details about the guy & the phone number is not a nigerian number.

1 Like

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: This is the height of non-creativity!! The sort of names Nollywood producers give their films leaves a bad taste in the mouth and makes the movies dull and vapid.

Just imagine this useless name for a movie with a poor background. Well I've seen worst names in Nollywood movies - Blackberry babes, Rihanna vs Beyoncé (WTF was the producer thinking? ). Then they took it to another morònic height with The Return Of Snake Girl.

When I finally gave up on Nollywood was when I saw Ben 10 with John Okafor and Victor Osuagwu being the lead actors. Dafuq!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499833_DAFUQ_jpgf0c736a813944dd0abaf88a5b6e2c2fd

Nollywood film producers have an uncanny habit of surpassing their dumbness with each new flick. undecided
The movia is a Ghallywood Firewood movie not Nollywood.
If you view/zoom the image very well, you will see that the director is a Ghanain 'Samuel Ofori' you can click HERE to see details about the guy & the phone number is not a nigerian number.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
So if I ask you for your password,you wouldn't give me but prefer I throw you off the cliff undecided

ayukdaboss: These people are making mockery of the whole situation. Even the little girl has a grin on her face. She's like "who are these fools? Isn't there suppose to be blood running from my ears...nose and eyes?" cheesy
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by niggereyez(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
UjSizzle: Yippeee I won the bet! grin
Ebola movie before music tongue

Go grab your copy at 51 Iweka road Onitsha and
23 Pound road Aba grin

... and there's dat place at Idumota, Lagos. grin

23 Pound road Aba grin

... and there's dat place at Idumota, Lagos.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by vinorichy: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Last week ebola show nollywood don get Topic...I tire for nollywood and the mumu fans sha.... well na de kind of country where anything goes I blame. For dis kind century fa...weeping can't help it.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Clueless
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Wislet(f): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cybermugu1: The movia is a Ghallywood Firewood movie not Nollywood.
If you view/zoom the image very well, you will see that the director is a Ghanain 'Samuel Ofori' you click HERE to see details about the guy & the phone number is not a nigerian number.
ARE PEOPLE NOT SEEING THIS?
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Joel3(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
where are the Federal Government when u need them. This kind of firm need to be ban.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by anonymous6(f): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
All I can do was laugh when I read the title and saw the picture, this is pathetic, lmao
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by otiigba1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
@virago fine girl thank u o! kiss for elaborating the meaning of fecund,can i take you out for a chocolate ice cream sometime? grin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ayukdaboss(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
peppyluv02: So if I ask you for your password,you wouldn't give me but prefer I throw you off the cliff undecided

Of course NO...But if I don't give it to you you'll prefer throwing me off the cliff? undecided
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Theanonymous9: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wouldn't it be ironic if one of the casts actually contracts the disease?
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by UjSizzle(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
CFCfan:
You forgot Idumota grin
@Niggereyez

117 Nnamdi Azikiwe street, Idumota Lagos grin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by stanley99a(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
iconize: Whoever produced the movie should be assassinated..

Why should the movie producer be assassinated? Give me good reason and i will tell you why the producers should not be.
Who is deceiving who in this country. Since this ebola issue, have you heard of boko haram again? Are the politicians not making money out of the citizens of nigeria. Bros no insult o
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by ayukdaboss(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
otiigba1: @virago fine girl thank u o! kiss for elaborating the meaning of fecund,can i take you out for a chocolate ice cream sometime? grin

Chaaaaaaai tongue
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Esesexxy(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nollywood will 4ever be a disgrace! Imagine! USA can Neva Do such ! Instead of Dem to find cure n solution dey re busy makin meaningless movie. I so regret y I am I nigerian. SMH ! Bleep de producer
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ebola: Catholic church suspends handshaking in church:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/ebola-catholic-church-suspends.html
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hehehe... I hope it is meant to address the preventive measures and helps the society to better have understanding of EBOLA.
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by galadee(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin

Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Miner13: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2014

23 Pound road Aba
grin

At bolded

grab your copy noooooooow!!!
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by otiigba1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Chaaaaaaai tongue
ok! you are also invited for the ice cream too, before your tongue falls out grin grin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by otiigba1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Esesexxy: Nollywood will 4ever be a disgrace! Imagine! USA can Neva Do such ! Instead of Dem to find cure n solution dey re busy makin meaningless movie. I so regret y I am I nigerian. SMH ! Bleep de producer
calm down girl!! grin grin
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by Izzyizzie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
CarterMula: They are making their money and your here disturbing yourself.. smh
Dy shld mk money wt sense and sensible tin(s)...
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by virago(f): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
otiigba1: @virago fine girl thank u o! kiss for elaborating the meaning of fecund,can i take you out for a chocolate ice cream sometime? grin

Only if you're nice smiley

Only if you're nice
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by January27(f): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nollywood we hail thee, una no dey carry last
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by otiigba1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
virago:
Only if you're nice smiley
Only if you're nice
i will be as nice as you would like me to be cheesy or how nice would you like me be? kiss
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by dabossman(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
ugoezeik: i tink its tim fg shud ban dis nollywood. Their a so disgusting! Wat of boko haram and sambisa, apc n dpd amechi n patience. Mtchewwwwww

The FG should ban a thriving industry that employs hundreds of thousands and contributes significantly to the country's GDP? C'mon. Yes, the industry needs restructuring and better regulation so they can produce better movies. Asking for a ban is like cutting of the head to cure a headache.

In truth, the goverment can't even ban Nollywood as an industry. Not in a proper democracy. Dem wan give lawyer and activists job be dat. Or you want a #bringbackournollywood campaign?
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by NosaForNSF(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
The trending news around the world now is Ebola... Even nollywood don go act ebola... Wahala dey ooo
Re: "Ebola" Nollywood Movie Is Out by cifutemi(f): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
seankafor: i cant inagine hollywood movie wit d name 9/11, osama bin laden, malaysian airline, isis....nawa for naija oooo...0% creativity
Keep Quiet, its a ghanian movie Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Suspended AIT, Ray Power - NBC / Who's The Best James Bond And Who's The Worst? / Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.