Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lady Gaga Hospitalised After Show! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Lady Gaga Hospitalised After Show! (425 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Hospitalised After Show! by roufy235(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2014
Los Angeles - Lady Gaga has been hospitalised.
The Born this Way hitmaker received
medical care after suffering from
altitude sickness following her gig in Denver, Colorado, on Wednesday night as part of her ArtRave: The Artpop Ball tour.

The 28-year-old singer shared a
photograph of herself with an oxygen mask strapped over her mouth and nose on Instagram on Thursday, which she accompanied with the
caption: "Altitude Sickness is no Joke! #hitThatHospitalShit #artRaveDenver many true ravers crowd tonight (sic)."
This isn't the first time Gaga has found herself in hospital recently as in April she underwent an operation to have her wisdom teeth extracted.

The star took to her Twitter account at the time to complain about her puffy face and lack of food following the painful procedure.

She tweeted: "Chipmunk Cheeks
Wisdom Teeth out before tour. I can't eat. I'm gonna put some meatballs in a blender. (sic)".

Meanwhile, Gaga was recently
informed her pet pooch Asia was unable to travel with her for the Far East leg of her tour later this month due to quarantine restrictions.

She tweeted earlier this week: "They won't let Asia into Asia. Some quarantine rules. I don't know what I'm going to do without my baby girl in Tokyo. I had so many plans!"

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Artistes/labels. Get Ur Songs Properly Produced, Mixed And Mastered / Music Promotion / Bonanza! Bonanza! Please Read, From Promosouth Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.