Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore (2470 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by aproko247: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Controversial anti-corruption crusader and member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Dino Melaye, has taken a swipe at President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

The former federal lawmaker from Kogi State, in a series of tweets on Sunday morning disclosed that all powers belong to God, directing his followers to ask President Jonathan and Iyiola Omisore, candidate of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, in Saturday’s gubernatorial election in Osun State.

The election was won by Governor Rauf Aregbesola, candidate of APC.

According to him, “The President can not save or deliver you, but God can. If you doubt me, ask Omisore. All powers belong to God.”

“Make your pledge to God not man. Man has an expiry date, he can fail. But God never fails. He is absolute and total,” he further advised.

Source: www.aproko247.com/2014/08/10/melaye-mocks-jonathan-omisore/

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by otipoju(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2014
Talk is cheap. Dino, it doesn't change the fact that you are mean to women.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by PassingShot(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2014
Crap from Dino. Is he any better?

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by lilprinze: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
look at d insignificant human being dat iz trying hiz best to b relevant by all means

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by ayukdaboss(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
otipoju: Talk is cheap. Dino, it doesn't change the fact that you are mean to women.
PassingShot: Crap from Dino. Is he any better?
lilprinze: look at d insignificant human being dat iz trying hiz best to b relevant by all means
tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by donpetros: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oh so this guy still dey exist. Thank God for Osun election ooo

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by priscaoge(f): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Who is Dino

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by JEITO: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dino is just a bitter man! He is still angry after he was dumped by PDP.

Rascal that turned national assembly to a kickboxing centre.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by shizzle11(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
priscaoge: Who is Dino
Dino is a fool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by Plus10(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Fake human activist
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by Haywhymido(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
otipoju: Talk is cheap. Dino, it doesn't change the fact that you are mean to women.
every leopard has it dark spot. Stop been concern or publicising is.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by Natifa(f): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Too much bad blood in politics. Pdp blaming apc, apc criticising pdp. While nigerians stand by with hands akimbo to watch. Jst when are we going na change?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by otipoju(m): 2:26am On Aug 11, 2014
Haywhymido: every leopard has it dark spot. Stop been concern or publicising is.

You just feel like opening your gutter abi.
If Dino melaye was in saner societies, he would rot in jail for being a wife beater.

He is not a leopard with dark spot. He is a hypocrite who should shut his trap and sit down in a corner.

You call beating his wife and denying them access to her children a "dark spot"

I magine such a man as President with so much power. He would sieze people's salaries for daring to ask questions.

If you have nothing meaningful to say just ignore me or you'll have it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by expert1000: 2:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Dino is confused piece of shit.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by Haywhymido(m): 4:47am On Aug 11, 2014
otipoju:

You just feel like opening your gutter abi.
If Dino melaye was in saner societies, he would rot in jail for being a wife beater.

He is not a leopard with dark spot. He is a hypocrite who should shut his trap and sit down in a corner.

You call beating his wife and denying them access to her children a "dark spot"

I magine such a man as President with so much power. He would sieze people's salaries for daring to ask questions.

If you have nothing meaningful to say just ignore me or you'll have it coming.
ok o, human right activist
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 11, 2014
People dey talk bingo too wan talk Mtchewwwwwwwwww. undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by otipoju(m): 5:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Haywhymido: ok o, human right activist

I have no beef against you. But there are some poeple who have turned criticizing a man the government to a business.

He who would come to justice should come with clean hands. How can poeple like Dino Melaye and Fani kayode have the guts to be criticizing others in this country.

Let me tell you one short story about people like that... I know one bank official who criticise government embezzlement and diversion of funds regularly. I sent someone to send money through him to me in the US.

The hypocrite sends three quarters and keeps the remainder to himself. Its been three months now and he has simply ignored me.

If Fani has any integrity, he should never have a court case for looting. If Melaye is not mentally unbalanced and wicked, he should not be treating women with wickedness.

When you talk of Men with integrity who have the moral standing, or locus standi to criticise government then you talk of men like Beko Ransome Kuti and Gani fawehinmi not kleptomaniacs and drug addicts like Melaye and Fani Kayode who ride on the wings of public opinion to remain relevant and get a political appointment where they can steal money all over again.

DON'T BE FOOLED, EVER AGAIN.

When the real people's movement starts, they will be fade into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by Dreyl(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2014
priscaoge: Who is Dino
a shameless woman beater

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by priscaoge(f): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: a shameless woman beater
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Jonathan, Omisore by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dino malaye the wife abuser

(1) (Reply)

Boko Harams Abubakar Shekau NOT DEAD / List Of Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Own Private Jets / “buhari Is A Child Still Crawling At 72, Has Nothing To Offer Nigeria” – Pej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.