Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots (25597 Views)

FUNNY CONVO BTW A GUY AND A SCAMMER (SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED) / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Cesclxg(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Op, u never mentioned anything abt how she get to come to ur hux without getting the money first, and how u get to fvck her and paying her just #200? Or is it just in the bank hall toilet u jerked off?? *smiles*

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Farouksenior: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
harry01:
Bro I am telling u, I never knew all I wanted to do was get someone to chat with friends nothing more considering badoo shows u people nearby but her second line when she mentioned money almost immediately gave me d feeling of d kind of person she was which warranted d way I chatted with her never intended dat from the onset
..jst dnt get ur babe angry.
Last Bomb: any babe dt pays moni to have super powers on badoo na okpo. Nd guys na gigolo grin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Cesclxg(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
@ op, I wondered y u have to paint so many parts of the posts... It makes it kinda boring. Imagining watching a movie and having to fast-forward the sex scenes. It is not as if there are kids here. If NL tries so hard to censor us, must we also censor ourselves?? And come to think of it, what so bad in the pix that we are screened from viewing them? Is not as if we have not seen those things b4...
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Cesclxg: Op, u never mentioned anything abt how she get to come to ur hux without getting the money first, and how u get to fvck her and paying her just #200? Or is it just in the bank hall toilet u jerked off?? *smiles*
smiley Harry01 come and tell us how you did it o, Houdini. We all here to learn.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by wordsplay(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
harry01:
Bro will continue with d screenshots uploads after work and dat will explain how I did it, flows and convincing words, psyched her , u will understand in d evening

Bankers, playing girls since 1845..

This is so much stress if actually you are a market facing man..
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Its really cool the whole snapshots and tory, but sending the girl's nude to some thirsty niccurs on here aint cool atall. Is it cos of the money she asked for you now sharing her nude to everyone? No naa, thats not fair.

I feel sorry for her, nobody deserves to have their private stuff leaked online, she must just be smarter next time

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Misblah(f): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2014
harry01:
Kpanshing her keeee no oooo , wont do dat. Yeah just apologised to my babe. Already deleted Badoo but d issue is I did a mistake of giving her my number initially and she visited my home and after her last visit where I intentionally gave her 200 naira against d 20k she initially asked for I never imagined she cud come visit me or anything of sort. I concluded in my mind it was over btw us just for her to call me dis afternoon while I was working on this thread that she was already at my place and my door was open so I cud not dodge her. Since she came I have kept my distance from her and intentionally invited a male friend inside so I wont be tempted or anytin of sort. I already told her am going out and all but she is yet to leave but I will b ejecting her shortly sha
play safe Mr grin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by dottchau(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2015
Hehehehehhe!
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by themanderon: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Girl is very stupid but op should be ashamed of himself for exposing her to some of these nairaland pervs demanding for her pic, she gave them to you in trust so why expose her? angry
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by joeybankz: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
It seems www.Badoo.com login is the place where people come to do all manner of bad thing, na wa ooo
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Intanet(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
This post has been deleted permanently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / My Girlfriend Is So Boring / Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.