Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

#save Palestine(picture news) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / #save Palestine(picture news) (1796 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
cry

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
so sad,feel free to add urs

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
more

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
sad

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by publicenemy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Stop firing rockets into isreal....

Its that simple.
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by abbeycial: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
our ultimate GOD knows all,sees all,decides all and would judge all accordingly.
the day of reckoning sure to come for the offender and offended.
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by Caracta(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oh my world! sad

1 Like

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
palestine is a country,it has rights,it has freedom,it has men,it has women,it has children,it has old people,it has schools,mosques,churches,temples lands,hospitals,it has multi religions.there are muslims,christains,jews.They are ONE,no matter wat you do them,ve it kill them destroy their houses.they would neva go ↓. cry
JUST A MATTER OF TIME... ISRAEL angry

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by publicenemy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
stop firing rockets into isreal....
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by okosodo: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mehn see propaganda.
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by publicenemy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
ASAPTRADEZ: palestine is a country,it has rights,it has freedom,it has men,it has women,it has children,it has old people,it has schools,mosques,churches,temples lands,hospitals,it has multi religions.there are muslims,christains,jews.They are ONE,no matter wat you do them,ve it kill them destroy their houses.they would neva go ↓. cry
JUST A MATTER OF TIME... ISRAEL angry

Its not a country.
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
sad

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
publicenemy:

Its not a country.
whats your defination of a country.
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by publicenemy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
ASAPTRADEZ: whats your defination of a country.

The same definition everybody knows.
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by cheruv: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
your propaganda is quite good. its just shameless that when hamas murder their babies, they blame the tzahal!!!

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
a set of region of land having particular human occupation or agreed limits, especially inhabited by members of same race,language speakers e.t.c or associated with a given person,occupation, species e.t.c and this is my definition of a COUNTRY and PALESTINE is a #COUNTRY cry

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
cheruv: your propaganda is quite good. its just shameless that when hamas murder their babies, they blame the tzahal!!!
now,would u blame HAMAS undecided

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
hamas can never be blamed,y?cause hamas is military body that simply refuses to give in to israeli atrocities nd mind you,d news papers nd media might label the innocent guity bd the guilty innocent.

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
hamas can never be blamed,y?cause hamas is military body that simply refuses to give in to israeli atrocities nd mind you,d news papers nd media might label the innocent guity nd the guilty innocent.

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by cheruv: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
ASAPTRADEZ: now,would u blame HAMAS undecided
its immaturity to avoid responsibility and that's what hamas and its apologists like you are doing. even if your antisemitism blinds you to it,quote me anywhere that this war and the resulting casualties are hamas' fault angry

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
cheruv:
its immaturity to avoid responsibility and that's what hamas and its apologists like you are doing. even if your antisemitism blinds you to it,quote me anywhere that this war and the resulting casualties are hamas' fault angry
wow ,re u for real?so now its hamas using civillians as shield nd hamas is d guilty party here.i bet u ve never lost loved ones or u just purely not humane..read ur history nd check ur details.gaza doesnt have any military air support nor from sea only feeble ground military nd they are nt even uniformed.hamas standing military aint up to 3000 nd yet they re courageous enough to fight d israelites.i posted all this pictures for people to see..bth Christians and muslims and jews re against this blood shed.the Israelis are no more than d nazis..go back to date in ur history nd u cee dat during d world war..arab nations helped a lot of Israeli citizens regardless of their religion. enough of this, pls don't quote me again,let people cee tru dis images nd knw whats really happening in GAZA nd stp spreading lies.nd hamas re GAZA citizens, its thier home nd country nd they re ready to die for it..pls read tru d pics nd read comments made on hamas,HAMAS is seen as a hero by d gaza citizens.thank you cry
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by cheruv: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
ASAPTRADEZ: so sad,feel free to add urs
its so sad the world is full of antisemitism cry
Arabs blame Jews for everything that goes wrong in their countries cry cry
shame on Palestinians for hating their children kos if you love your child, you'd not fire rockets from his room or his school angry

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by daveP(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
When u see these signs know ye that the end is near.............. 29/30 AD- Christ
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by cheruv: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
ASAPTRADEZ: wow ,re u for real?so now its hamas using civillians as shield nd hamas is d guilty party here.i bet u ve never lost loved ones or u just purely not humane..read ur history nd check ur details.gaza doesnt have any military air support nor from sea only feeble ground military nd they are nt even uniformed.hamas standing military aint up to 3000 nd yet they re courageous enough to fight d israelites.i posted all this pictures for people to see..bth Christians and muslims and jews re against this blood shed.the Israelis are no more than d nazis..go back to date in ur history nd u cee dat during d world war..arab nations helped a lot of Israeli citizens regardless of their religion. enough of this, pls don't quote me again,let people cee tru dis images nd knw whats really happening in GAZA nd stp spreading lies.nd hamas re GAZA citizens, its thier home nd country nd they re ready to die for it..pls read tru d pics nd read comments made on hamas,HAMAS is seen as a hero by d gaza citizens.thank you cry
am happy to hit you so that you'd vomit the lies you've imbibed
hamas has BTW 15-40000 fighters who are well trained in all sorts of warfare..amphibious, land and tunnel fighting
I've lost relatives during the Biafran war of independence.. so am not immune to the effects of war but I don't judge based on sentiments justlike yyou're doing now
during the WW2,the Palestinian mufti of Jerusalem was in Berlin, advising hitler on better ways to exterminate the Jews. after the war, the British pardoned him and readmitted him to mandatory Palestine.so don't gimme that crap about Arabs saving Jews during WW2
***I'd stop here for now but know my mission on this thread...to counter your every lie and propaganda on this thread about the war on Gaza

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
cheruv:
am happy to hit you so that you'd vomit the lies you've imbibed
hamas has BTW 15-40000 fighters who are well trained in all sorts of warfare..amphibious, land and tunnel fighting
I've lost relatives during the Biafran war of independence.. so am not immune to the effects of war but I don't judge based on sentiments justlike yyou're doing now
during the WW2,the Palestinian mufti of Jerusalem was in Berlin, advising hitler on better ways to exterminate the Jews. after the war, the British pardoned him and readmitted him to mandatory Palestine.so don't gimme that crap about Arabs saving Jews during WW2
***I'd stop here for now but know my mission on this thread...to counter your every lie and propaganda on this thread about the war on Gaza
spare me d crap u loosing relatives durin d biafran war cause u sound sound childish nd inhuman in ur writeup. no one is saying war is good but look at it from d other angle.u come to my land,invaded it,occupied it nd yet u expect no retaliation?who does that in dis century?israel fighting against a weaker Gaza nd yet u claiming they protecting their citizens..who comes to your land and build a huge wall to seperate a country,u close tunnels nd boarders nd order GAZA citizens around nd u shut GAZA out of d world.nd yet u expect no REATALIATION.hide behind your shield nd super nations but the truth is a pill no one wants to swallow.nd i knw one day..the whole world would stand up against the USA ND ISRAEL

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by cheruv: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
ASAPTRADEZ: spare me d crap u loosing relatives durin d biafran war cause u sound sound childish nd inhuman in ur writeup. no one islikeing war is good but look at it from d other angle.u come to my land,invaded it,occupied it nd yet u expect no retaliation?who does that in dis century?israel fighting against a weaker Gaza nd yet u claiming they protecting their citizens..who comes to your land and build a huge wall to seperate a country,u close tunnels nd boarders nd order GAZA citizens around nd u shut GAZA out of d world.nd yet u expect no REATALIATION.hide behind your shield nd super nations but the truth is a pill no one wants to swallow.nd i knw one day..the whole world would stand up against the USA ND ISRAEL
continue dreaming cheesy
that I should spare you that crap about Biafra means you've been busted and now you've nothing to say grin cheesy except posting pix of jobless people like you complaining about a hamas that shoots rockets and gets its a*as whooped big time by peeps who take no shyt!!
continue shedding crocodile tears here about a bunch of cowards armed by Iran but still uses its people to protect its weapons.
if I were netanyahoo as the Arabs call him,I'd launch a full scale invasion of the Gaza strip,get down to al Shifa hospital where hamas leaders like haniyeh and deif are hiding, capture them and bring them back to Jerusalem,city of David where I'd have their bodies hung on the city walls for their crimes against the people of Gaza
so shameless of hamas and its apologists like you
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
now people suffering are jobless people.well,i can't blame u nor hate u,u sitting comfortably in ur crib typing all these nd i bet uve eten also,well goodluck to u.buh mind u somwhere far out of reach re suffering nd dying nd no one could hear their timid voice nd if all i could do is label d israel government bad,then i wuld proudly do that.rip to the innocent people that had died both in Gaza nd israel bd m nt an apologist.everyone gas thier ideologies on dis ongoin war.if human life means nothing to u...i rest my case but i hpe my pictures had pass d real message goin on in GAZA .nd gistory books are nt farfetched... just check around nd lay ur hands on what happend 1948..thanks.
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
now people suffering are jobless people.well,i can't blame u nor hate u,u sitting comfortably in ur crib typing all these nd i bet uve eten also,well goodluck to u.buh mind u somwhere far out of reach re suffering nd dying nd no one could hear their timid voice nd if all i could do is label d israel government bad,then i wuld proudly do that.rip to the innocent people that had died both in Gaza nd israel bd m nt an apologist.everyone has thier ideologies on dis ongoin war.if human life means nothing to u...i rest my case but i hpe my pictures had pass d real message goin on in GAZA .nd history books are nt farfetched... just check around nd lay ur hands on what happend 1948..thanks.
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by cheruv: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
ASAPTRADEZ: now people suffering are jobless people.well,i can't blame u nor hate u,u sitting comfortably in ur crib typing all these nd i bet uve eten also,well goodluck to u.buh mind u somwhere far out of reach re suffering nd dying nd no one could hear their timid voice nd if all i could do is label d israel government bad,then i wuld proudly do that.rip to the innocent people that had died both in Gaza nd israel bd m nt an apologist.everyone gas thier ideologies on dis ongoin war.if human life means nothing to u...i rest my case but i hpe my pictures had pass d real message goin on in GAZA .nd gistory books are nt farfetched... just check around nd lay ur hands on what happend 1948..thanks.
"there would be peace when Arabs love their children more than they hate the Jew"..Golda Meir(1968)
like I always say if you love your child, you'd not fire rockets from his room or his school. if you support hamas firing rockets from such places, then you OP has shared of the blood of those Palestinian kids you put up their pix.you say they're brave..yet I've not heard of any brave man who hid behind a woman or kid to fight his enemy as hamas is doing now
forget about 1948 kos from your comments its evident you know nothing a about the history of this conflict.. from the Peel commission in 1937 to Sadat's visit in 1977 to the Israeli knesset to ask for peace from the Jewish state; from mivtza shalom HaGalil in 1982 to intifadat el aktza in the early 2000s I bet you know nothing there.if you knew what I know, you'd cover your face in shame for the tears wasted on hamas

Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by MiguelMi6(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2014
Y'all still on this.How bout this tooundecided.what is anyone doing to stop it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1851404/horror-faced-non-sunnis-iraq
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 4:50am On Aug 11, 2014
MiguelMi6: Y'all still on this.How bout this tooundecided.what is anyone doing to stop it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1851404/horror-faced-non-sunnis-iraq
The isis is another terrorist groups nd thats the fact.The isis took adv of iraqs deteriorated leaderships, they hide under ISLAM which is an act of cowardice nd i believe this aint about religion but pure arrogance nd tryin to be superior. imperialist would rot in HELL. cry
Re: #save Palestine(picture news) by ASAPTRADEZ: 5:05am On Aug 11, 2014
the relationships between lovin jews and Arabs,even in gaza right this moment is plaintly evident.its is hard to imagine for those who carry suspicions and fear and loathing of one side.but lets tlk about the strategic and moral and national necessity of empathy.HAMAS is not seen as the oppressor, thanks to the twelve yrs siege abd constant wars,they would be seen as such if anyone had tge chance to live a normal life in GAZA.woukd u have seen the stern Gang as an oppressor in 1945 ?with both the British and Nazis bearing down on you and the muftis siding with the nazis,even if you hated their philosophy of viloence against civillians?you dont ve to approve of hamas,you can consider them criminals, they are,but you must have empathy to offer a modicum of sanity in this conflict,if you want to understand why everyone is doing what they re doing and feel compelled to do so.thanks angry
cheruv:
"there would be peace when Arabs love their children more than they hate the Jew"..Golda Meir(1968)
like I always say if you love your child, you'd not fire rockets from his room or his school. if you support hamas firing rockets from such places, then you OP has shared of the blood of those Palestinian kids you put up their pix.you say they're brave..yet I've not heard of any brave man who hid behind a woman or kid to fight his enemy as hamas is doing now
forget about 1948 kos from your comments its evident you know nothing a about the history of this conflict.. from the Peel commission in 1937 to Sadat's visit in 1977 to the Israeli knesset to ask for peace from the Jewish state; from mivtza shalom HaGalil in 1982 to intifadat el aktza in the early 2000s I bet you know nothing there.if you knew what I know, you'd cover your face in shame for the tears wasted on hamas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge / Hamas Terrorists Exit Their Tunnel And Surrender To Israeli Forces (Pic, Video) / Is This Why Arab Nations Are Scared Of Israel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.