Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

o - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / o (4296 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: o by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
She's probably a coleric....... Believe it or not, first thing u have to know about you fiancee is to understand her personality..... Read up coleric personality. 2) you have to break her bossy attitude. How?
1. Never show her your fears(even when u are afraid, keep it within)!
2.) The antidote to bossy partners, is to let act cool , calculated( as though you don't give a rats ass about their bickering)
3) Make her know, the both of you have equal stakes in the relationship.
4) Establish your authority( she'd only become a follower when she knows you are strong enough)
5) Don't feed her anger! When she flares up, don't flare up with her! Walk out... And feel good about it!
6) Pray.........
I have a coleric partner, at a point we went days without communications, I didn't bend.... I almost chickened out.... Until I stepped up my game ! Of course, "Oluwa is involved"
She still bosses other people, but to me, she becomes the meekest person..., I am loving it too

2 Likes

Re: o by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
lofty900: do u satisfy her in bed ? like it or not ladies have no respect or fear for guys with dangling ropes. Or am I lying ?
it is completely irrelevant in this case.the question is what genres or topic that both find it difficult to reach a safe ground.
and if emotional relationship is an issue then she has anoda in the background.
Re: o by baralatie(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia: Do not allow her to mistake your gentle nature for weakness! kiss
She has poor communication skills for sure.

Do you love her? kiss
If you do. . . you need to be patient with her.
It looks like she has a lot of 'hurt' bottled inside her and has a problem communicating.
She may have had parents who shouted all the time. Or one of those cantankerous 'polygamous homes' where quarreling is goodmorning, good afternoon and goodnight! kiss

Explain to her that if she cannot change. . . you will have to leave the relationship.
No guarantee that she can change. . . .even after marriage.
You have 2 choices.

1. Stay and work with her. . . .
2. Leave and find someone else. . . .

The choice is yours! kiss

option 3.
heartbreak and post a thread on nairaland
Re: o by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
brosss: She's probably a coleric....... Believe it or not, first thing u have to know about you fiancee is to understand her personality..... Read up coleric personality. 2) you have to break her bossy attitude. How?
1. Never show her your fears(even when u are afraid, keep it within)!
2.) The antidote to bossy partners, is to let act cool , calculated( as though you don't give a rats ass about their bickering)
3) Make her know, the both of you have equal stakes in the relationship.
4) Establish your authority( she'd only become a follower when she knows you are strong enough)
5) Don't feed her anger! When she flares up, don't flare up with her! Walk out... And feel good about it!
6) Pray.........
I have a coleric partner, at a point we went days without communications, I didn't bend.... I almost chickened out.... Until I stepped up my game ! Of course, "Oluwa is involved"
She still bosses other people, but to me, she becomes the meekest person..., I am loving it too
try Google her character it works!

1 Like

Re: o by EfemenaXY: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
delard1285: Hello nairalanders, I will kindly respect your opinion on this major issue bordering my heart. I have a fiancee that most time I wanted to talk to her, I do have some element of fear in me. She lose to me in talking even when we have issue to discuss she quickly get angry and she will not allow me to talk and she will be saying I dont want to listen to her when she herself has dominiaring attitude. Whenever we are together, I do calculate what I will say so that she will not get angry at a point in time. Even if i tried all my best to pleas her, she will still see something. It has been a major concerns to me, please kindly advice especially ladies in the house. Thanks

You're obviously petrified of this lady. So the question is, why are you still with her?

Money?

1 Like

Re: o by RoyalRoy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
MizMyColi: Insecurity! Unrepentant Insecurity! OP, Take a break already joor! cheesy its no use going through such emotional abuse, seeing as you're not mentally and/or psychologically prepared to handle her

No no no!!!

He is not the one with issues but his girlfriend. A temperamental woman will make you tip toe Around her just because you want some peace, and she takes advantage of your by pushing to the limits.

It has nothing to do with insecurity at all. Trust me av been there.

Remembering makes me wanna rewind back and rewrite that part of me.

Op, never ever manage a woman who has anger issues. They end up giving you high blood pressure Nd keep you unhappy for a long time.

Cut her loose and count your loss.

Move on!!!

2 Likes

Re: o by RoyalRoy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
MizMyColi: You're prolly setting yourself up for heart failure angry

Lol, and we actually type with the same font...interesting.

2 Likes

Re: o by RoyalRoy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
When you find your perfect match, you will never have to calculate or think hard before making conversations. Am sure you are in love but is she gonna be acting like this till you run away from home some day?

Or you become the last man standing at the bar every night?

A relationship is to be enjoyed not endured. Dont manage anybody. When they dont meet your ideal expectations then move on.

Love is like a shoe...it should fit perfectly.. never force it.

3 Likes

Re: o by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
baralatie:
it is completely irrelevant in this case.the question is what genres or topic that both find it difficult to reach a safe ground.
and if emotional relationship is an issue then she has anoda in the background.
yeaH maybe she's cheating.
Re: o by MizMyColi(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
RoyalRoy:

No no no!!!

He is not the one with issues but his girlfriend. A temperamental woman will make you tip toe Around her just because you want some peace, and she takes advantage of your by pushing to the limits.

It has nothing to do with insecurity at all. Trust me av been there.

Remembering makes me wanna rewind back and rewrite that part of me.

Op, never ever manage a woman who has anger issues. They end up giving you high blood pressure Nd keep you unhappy for a long time. Cut her lose and count your loss.

Move on!!!

Noooooo shocked cry

He uses my signature font and font size!

cheesy
cheesy

Joke apart now, I never insinuated he had any issues. The lady in question's kinda overbearing and has all the issues which boils down to Deep Seated insecurity of sorts, which may not have emanated from Him.

Considering her family and background, I think her need to be the boss (which reeks of insecurity) might have arisen from Dad always putting Mom down and vice-versa.
Re: o by RoyalRoy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

Noooooo shocked cry

He uses my signature font and font size!

cheesy
cheesy

Joke apart now, I never insinuated he had any issues. The lady in question's kinda overbearing and has all the issues which boils down to Deep Seated insecurity of sorts, which may not have emanated from Him.

Considering her family and background, I think her need to be the boss (which reeks of insecurity) might have arisen from Dad always putting Mom down and vice-versa.

Ooops... ma bad. I got your point now.

I guess been there done that put me on the defensive.

You may be right after all

1 Like

Re: o by MizMyColi(f): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lol, and we actually type with the same font...interesting.
cool
Re: o by sexylogan(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
delard1285: Hello nairalanders, I will kindly respect your opinion on this major issue bordering my heart. I have a fiancee that most time I wanted to talk to her, I do have some element of fear in me. She lose to me in talking even when we have issue to discuss she quickly get angry and she will not allow me to talk and she will be saying I dont want to listen to her when she herself has dominiaring attitude. Whenever we are together, I do calculate what I will say so that she will not get angry at a point in time. Even if i tried all my best to pleas her, she will still see something. It has been a major concerns to me, please kindly advice especially ladies in the house. Thanks

You are the man.
Tell her that you don't like her attitude and if she values your relationship with her she will make changes.
Whatever you are "managing" now will only become worse when you marry.
"Had I known" shall not be your portion.

1 Like

Re: o by hensben(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
delard1285: /hensbar, she is 23 and I didnt not use any material to draw her attention.
okay, then you have to stand your ground in the relationship, c'mon, you are a man, thats how my ex was until i change am for her.Most times, the environment they grew from influences their character.

1 Like

Re: o by continentalceo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
crackhaus:
Everything you typed already summarizes why this relationship is not meant to be.

Case in point: You cannot be yourself around her.

Gbam! U don talk am finish

1 Like

Re: o by Natifa(f): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
If she intimidates u, then it tells me two thing.
One is that she is better than you in a way or that you have a low self esteem. Whichever one is your problem, you need to address it within you. Build up ur confidence first before addresing the issue with her. Wish you gudluck.

2 Likes

Re: o by elomepee: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
aisha2: Ignore her for 2 weeks, no calls no text, nothing, go blank.
When she has finished running around, tell her you want to talk only on one condition that she stays quiet and listens to what you have to say.
If your relationship survives this, hopefully you will get stronger, if you dont survive it then it is not meant to be.
Times like this we have to come close to loosing what we have to learn to adjust and value our relationships

Well said.
Re: o by fluffyp: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Communication is one thing people never really know how to do. Everyone has a botton which can calm them. Learn to press the right one. There is a big difference between talking and communicating. Engage in keys to effective interpersonal communication
Re: o by dre11(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Youre still dating and this is happening....
Then if ure married ko....... u will be the one on the mute mode all the time.....

U better sort urself out at this your dating/courting period before u enter the marriage proper.....
If all this while u tried talking to her about change and she has't move an inch for change.......
Man that is a red flag for the relationship because all u will get is hypertension, highblood pressure and so on as times goes on....

So, better take ur time and define what u want in a relationship..... then juxtapose it with what ure getting in your relationship with her....... and if both side don't corrolate, the you walk out of the relationship before its tooo lateangry
Re: o by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
traeces:
This lady is good. Everybody join me let's clap for her 1-2 go

Kpa! Kpa!! Kpa!!! Kpa!!! Kpa!!!!!

Poster, please follow Aisha2's advice; this is coming from a woman oh.

No one deserves to make your life a living hell.
Re: o by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
lofty900: do u satisfy her in bed ? like it or not ladies have no respect or fear for guys with dangling ropes. Or am I lying ?
Big Fat Lie. I shiver at the mentality of guys of nowadays.
Re: o by davno: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2014
My dear get born again and pray in tongues. It will stir the spirit of power in you. Am telling u from experience. If u activate d Holy spirit inside of u, nothing and nobody can intimidate you.
Keep praying in tongues and watch urself grow powerful and fearless. Her domineering spirit will become very much afraid of who u've become.
U love her but u can't stay with her effectively till u become more powerful than she is.

1 Like

Re: o by Richy4(m): 4:22am On Aug 11, 2014
Thank God you said she is your fiancee..
I. Is she older than you?
2. Is she or her family richer than yours
3. Is she paying all the bills.
If the above questions is no, then you have no reason not to call her to order

1 Like

Re: o by BaddieKay(f): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: it's How old is she? not how many years ok

lolz....english lecturer
Re: o by Saraha1(f): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Evryone with his or her relationship challenges but in your case bros you got to apply some skill as a man.
Re: o by Dreyl(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2014
BaddieKay:

lolz....english lecturer
wink
Re: o by breathless(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2014
OP. Take a hike and move on with your life. She's not your type.
Re: o by baralatie(m): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2014
fluffyp: Communication is one thing people never really know how to do. Everyone has a botton which can calm them. Learn to press the right one. There is a big difference between talking and communicating. Engage in keys to effective interpersonal communication
all the ladies button dey flash nuclear bomb,make him press any one Na

gboooooooosssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
booooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: o by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
ferhyntorlah: Big Fat Lie. I shiver at the mentality of guys of nowadays.
it's the truth. do u respect a guY who can't satisfy u in bed ?
Re: o by baralatie(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Saraha1: Evryone with his or her relationship challenges but in your case bros you got to apply some skill as a man.
running skilz or disappearing skilx,which one!
Re: o by Godmystrength: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tallesty1: And you still dey call her your fiance? You get liver gan!

When she fully becomes your wife, she will give you a speech time table, when to talk and when to just sit and listengringrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: o by Godmystrength: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
davno: My dear get born again and pray in tongues. It will stir the spirit of power in you. Am telling u from experience. If u activate d Holy spirit inside of u, nothing and nobody can intimidate you.
Keep praying in tongues and watch urself grow powerful and fearless. Her domineering spirit will become very much afraid of who u've become.
U love her but u can't stay with her effectively till u become more powerful than she is.
Is it a spiritual problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby / I Buy Scrap Battery Ooo Inveter / Ghanaian Girl Shares Her Experience In The Hands Of A White German Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.