Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. (4637 Views)

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian / ISIS In Iraq Stinks Of CIA/NATO ‘dirty War’ Op (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by whytepawn1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
it's really heart breaking to see what christians and kurds in iraq go through. they are being beheaded, crucified and mass murdered. the pictures below are rather graphic and disturbing.

Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by whytepawn1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
more picture..

Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oh my God... What a word we r into... God Save US.. After dey will say islam is a religon of peace.. they r bad muslim tryn u rob d face of islam bad... right well.. if in every place were there are muslim there must be bad ones..wic means one thing... "something must be wrong" either with u that still pratice that religon of peace...or the devil v brain wash u pple...
THESE V TO BE ON FRONT PAGE!!!
GOD V MERCY!!! They r saint already... Go recieve ur crown of GLORY* my brothers nd sister's
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by Imoy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
Trust me, dis will never get to frnt page.

God pls save ur children.
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by Dymaco(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Why do moslem keep on killing on killing xtian. Is xtian the only religion on earth.
Spit on satanic cult called moslem.

1 Like

Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by PheezyLee(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
try to be real @least for once.. u said "the pictures below are graphics &rather disturbing"...Whats disturbing in a graphical image a religious bigot lyk u photoshopped &uploaded 2misinform the masses while horrible scenes flood gaza atm &u kldnt sympathise with 'em even if dtz d only help u can offer...
U dont need 2b a muslim to support Gaza, just to be a right thinking individual
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by Beaf1: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Where is 'christian' written on those bodies?
A palestinian child shattered by Israel rockets is not different from these.

No religion allows this. This is barbarism.

Btw the OP is an irredeemable b@stard for posting these photos to incite people. Get your 'Christian' bl@ck azz outta here.
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by cirmuell(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
People it's not only Christians that are currently being persecuted in Iraq, among these people are yazidis, kurds and shi'ites muslim groups. Anyone that doesn't subscribe to their(sunnis) ideology. . Let just pray for the world. sad
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by cirmuell(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
PheezyLee: try to be real @least for once.. u said "the pictures below are graphics &rather disturbing"...Whats disturbing in a graphical image a religious bigot lyk u photoshopped &uploaded 2misinform the masses while horrible scenes flood gaza atm &u kldnt sympathise with 'em even if dtz d only help u can offer...
dude don't get shii started, no one supports barbarism. And those pictures weren't photoshops, I've got loads of 'em(most of 'em you don't even wanna see). So shut ur clueless trap if you ain't got a reasonable comments.
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by PheezyLee(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: dude don't get shii started, no one supports barbarism. And those pictures weren't photoshops, I've got loads of 'em(most of 'em you don't even wanna see). So shut ur clueless trap if you ain't got a reasonable comments.
i dnt lyk tlkn over issh lyk dz as well so am gonna b calm 'cos u were able to write sum meaningful lines(just d FIRST sentence) b4 ur 5mins insanity got over u.
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by whytepawn1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
PheezyLee: try to be real @least for once.. u said "the pictures below are graphics &rather disturbing"...Whats disturbing in a graphical image a religious bigot lyk u photoshopped &uploaded 2misinform the masses while horrible scenes flood gaza atm &u kldnt sympathise with 'em even if dtz d only help u can offer...
I think you should look up the meaning of graphic in the dictionary. if you dont find those images disturbing then.... I wonder what to say to you
those pictures were not photoshoped, they are as real as it can get. you can call Me a religious bigot, that's your opinion Anyway cos I don't have to bandy words with you. scenes from gaza are also graphic nobody supports killing of the innocent and defenseless. may God help us all.
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by whytepawn1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: People it's not only Christians that are currently being persecuted in Iraq, among these people are yazidis, kurds and shi'ites muslim groups. Anyone that doesn't subscribe to their(sunnis) ideology. . Let just pray for the world. sad
peace it is. may God touch the mind of this blood thirsty people and groups.
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by PheezyLee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
whytepawn1: I think you should look up the meaning of graphic in the dictionary. if you dont find those images disturbing then.... I wonder what to say to you
those pictures were not photoshoped, they are as real as it can get. you can call Me a religious bigot, that's your opinion Anyway cos I don't have to bandy words with you. scenes from gaza are also graphic nobody supports killing of the innocent and defenseless. may God help us all.
Yessir...Amen 2ur prayer
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by whytepawn1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Beaf1: Where is 'christian' written on those bodies?
A palestinian child shattered by Israel rockets is not different from these.

No religion allows this. This is barbarism.

Btw the OP is an irredeemable b@stard for posting these photos to incite people. Get your 'Christian' bl@ck azz outta here.
I Hope you are less livid now. you can always make your point without resulting to hateful comments
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2014
The U.S. forces should clean up one of those so-called MOAB aka GBU-43 (aka Massive Ordnance Air Blast aka Mother of all bombs) that they showed off as an intimidation tactic prior to the Iraq war.
Now would be a good time to find the largest concentration of ISIS forces, get a plane with one of those things headed that way and drop one on these ragheads. It would be nice to do this without first notifying them what's about to happen. I would bet every dime they would be asking about a truce and settlement after the pounding. They should settle them by dropping another 4000 MOABs on them.

Throat-slitting raggies..

Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by MiguelMi6(m): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2014
What happened to this forum?Admin why hasn't any of these threads been moved to the homepage?People need to realise what is going in Iraq and Syria.Except there's a religious bias and support for the jihadist by the admin of this forum,if not please let everyone see this.Dunno why nigerians are full of religious sentiments,its gonna spark a e-war right,the whole Gaza killings has too.Its painful that just a few get access to this type of informations.

1 Like

Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by whytepawn1(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2014
dozzybaba: The U.S. forces should clean up one of those so-called MOAB aka GBU-43 (aka Massive Ordnance Air Blast aka Mother of all bombs) that they showed off as an intimidation tactic prior to the Iraq war.
Now would be a good time to find the largest concentration of ISIS forces, get a plane with one of those things headed that way and drop one on these ragheads. It would be nice to do this without first notifying them what's about to happen. I would bet every dime they would be asking about a truce and settlement. They should settle them by dropping another 4000 MOABs on them.

Throat-slitting raggies..

that's one big mother f..ker. I wonder what the blast radius will be!!
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by whytepawn1(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2014
MiguelMi6: What happened to this forum?Admin why hasn't any of these threads been moved to the homepage?People need to realise what is going in Iraq and Syria.Except there's a religious bias and support for the jihadist by the admin of this forum,if not please let everyone see this.Dunno why nigerians are full of religious sentiments,its gonna spark a e-war right,the whole Gaza killings has too.Its painful that just a few get access to this type of informations.
well you have said it all. issues bothering on religion are really sensitive especially here in Nigeria. I created the thread just for information purposes and someone was already calling me a religious "bigot ".God help us all.
Re: Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. by MiguelMi6(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2014
whytepawn1: well you have said it all. issues bothering on religion are really sensitive especially here in Nigeria. I created the thread just for information purposes and someone was already calling me a religious "bigot ".God help us all.
The more reason there's no peace in Nigeria,cause they be afraid to discuss it.Still bewilders me how the moderators see this threads lurking in this section everyday and close an eye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadinejad 'wins Iran Presidential Vote' as Opposition protest continue / US ELECTION: Joe Biden Is Next US President / The Only Eye That Saw The Nuclear Blast Of Hiroshima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.