Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS (6869 Views)

Did The Prophet Warn Us Of ISIS? / Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by Lushka(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
ISIS, an extension of Boko haram in Iraq has been killing innocent citizen recklessly. I wonder if this is same Islam that we are told is religion of peace. The pix are really graphic.

Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by ifex370(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Great God
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lushka: ISIS, an extension of Boko haram in Iraq has been killing innocent citizen recklessly. I wonder if this is same Islam that we are told is religion of peace. The pix are really graphic.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The Islamic State formerly known as ISIS has committed very terrible crimes for which they will get punished either in this world or the here after but this does not imply that their act is consistent with the teachings of Islam. They have shown absolutely no regard for human life. This is not what the Quran teaches.
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by Ubenedictus(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Someone was said sadaam was only cruel to the violent islamic minorities and he ensured that the religious minorities practiced their religion without much interference, but the US came with is claim of weapons of mass distruction all in an effort to control oil trade.

Now here come isis and sadaam looks like a saint.
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by Lushka(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
These guys are really brutal, well armed and have got good finance. Most of them are westerners who have been brainwashed. But for the recent intervention of the American airforce, they would have overrun Bagdad in a couple of weeks. They are jst unstoppable. I don't think there will ever be united Iraq again. May God save the Christian minority there.
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by proo212(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2014
I think this Striktlymi needs to be sent to the Caliphate to ask Al-Baghdadi where he gets his inspiration from undecided
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2014
proo212: I think this Striktlymi needs to be sent to the Caliphate to ask Al-Baghdadi where he gets his inspiration from undecided

A number of serial killers and murderers got their inspiration from the Bible. Does that in any way imply that Christianity supports murder?
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2014
striktlymi:

A number of serial killers and murderers got their inspiration from the Bible. Does that in any way imply that Christianity supports murder?

Can you give an example of serial killers and murderers that got their inspiration from the Bible? Tell us where and when they quoted such verses and the reasons they gave in committing such murders.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Can you give an example of serial killers and murderers that got their inspiration from the Bible? Tell us where and when they quoted such verses and the reasons they gave in committing such murders.

Do a research on Pedro Alonzo Lopez
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by MiguelMi6(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
It's all over this forum,Administrator Seun,put one of these threads on the homepage.
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
striktlymi:

Do a research on Pedro Alonzo Lopez

The onus is on you to present your case.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

The onus is on you to present your case.

I have no case to present! You have an example of a serial killer who drew his inspiration from the Bible.
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
striktlymi:

I have no case to present! You have an example of a serial killer who drew his inspiration from the Bible.

You have not told us how this so called terrorist drew his inspiration from the Bible therefore, no case to present.
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
MiguelMi6:

It's all over this forum,Administrator Seun,put one of these threads on the homepage.

It is not politically correct to put it on the frontpage. cool
Re: A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2014
striktlymi:

Was he quoting the Bible, preaching his perversion, training an army, killing and making pictures and videos of them, conquering territories in the name of Jesus and proclaiming a Christian Republic (or is caliphate)?

While i do not deny that people who claim to be Christians had committed crimes against humanity, the forceful spreading of Islam is another thing.

Usman Dan Fodio did exactly what Shekau is doing today and he is a hero!
In years, to come, if Shekau succeeds, he would be a hero also!

(1) (Reply)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Can A Muslim Woman Make Dua During Menstruation? / A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.