Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Question: How Is Omisore Going To Pay All That Gbese? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question: How Is Omisore Going To Pay All That Gbese? (799 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Wikileak: Why Omisore Should Never Become Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: How Is Omisore Going To Pay All That Gbese? by usba: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
cry omisore lost, just wondering all that rice, drug baron kerosene, etc who is gonna pay for it? The idea be like, once omisore wins he would use his exclusive access to state funds to pay his sponsors. The reverse occurred, so how will he pay up?

I guess this this will be on his mind too. Any suggestions?
Re: Question: How Is Omisore Going To Pay All That Gbese? by ibdeals1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
usba: cry omisore lost, just wondering all that rice, drug baron kerosene, etc who is gonna pay for it? The idea be like, once omisore wins he would use his exclusive access to state funds to pay his sponsors. The reverse occurred, so how will he pay up?

he was never broke before,anf am sure the party wil take care of all that smiley
Re: Question: How Is Omisore Going To Pay All That Gbese? by usba: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
ibdeals1:

he was never broke before,anf am sure the party wil take care of all that smiley

With Nigeria's money? shocked shocked
but the investors are expecting a return on investment, pdp still leaves in a rented apartment, so u point doesn't add up. Unless they steal money from the country I don't see how they will cope.
Re: Question: How Is Omisore Going To Pay All That Gbese? by Tolexander: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
usba: cry omisore lost, just wondering all that rice, drug baron kerosene, etc who is gonna pay for it? The idea be like, once omisore wins he would use his exclusive access to state funds to pay his sponsors. The reverse occurred, so how will he pay up?

the same way aregbesola is going to get the money he distributed to people before the election!

The fact remains that Aregbesola spent the state money while
Omisore spent the federal money.

2 Likes

Re: Question: How Is Omisore Going To Pay All That Gbese? by usba: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
embarassed
Re: Question: How Is Omisore Going To Pay All That Gbese? by myads890(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
I hope his debt kills him. That will be one less thief to worry about

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Can Ebola Outbreak In Nigeria Have Something To Do With The Ban Of Same Sex. / Boko Haram Alleged Sponsor, Sheriff, In Closed Door Meeting With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.