Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Muti Killings In South Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Muti Killings In South Africa (1108 Views)

Sub-tribalism(clanship) In South-east Nigeria / Is This Traditional Dresses Still Look Good In South Africa? / Does Nigeria Have Honour Killings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muti Killings In South Africa by redsun(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2008
I find it difficult to believe that some south africans in the face and midst of practical white civilization and dominance,still engage in the gruesome and despicable practices of killing and cutting of body parts from live victims for charms and spells,perpetrated by the so-called primitive sangomas and their patrons.

On a recent channel 4 uk documentary on muti-killings,an unfortunate little boy's genital was cut off while still alive and he survived till date,a woman's lips and breast were taken too while still alive and she survived,but her boy friend was not so fortunate,or rather fortunate,he died in the attack with his privates and lips taken.Thousands of people are killed in south africa every year in such acts,even church bishops and prominent politicians engage in the horror in bids to boost their power and invincibility,yam heads.

I wonder what Mpele have to say about this,with the way he reacted to the liberians cannibalism?One should expect black south africans to be above board in such sub-human acts,with the fact that white south african's standard of development can rival with that of any developed country in the world,a thing to emulate,minus the oppression,it is like tales of two world,living side by side.
Re: Muti Killings In South Africa by redsun(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2008
Re: Muti Killings In South Africa by ikeyman00(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2008
thankssssssssssssssssssssss very much!! i let yall decide, i told yall before that we NIGERIANS in uk are well aware of suitation in those slowpoke habitant of s-africa

angel

driller and chief slowpoke mpele?

kenya hater with underclass sense of humour

superman waiting  grin grin

lallla  raaaaaaaa lalalalalalall i feel like my back is being massage by ify ha
Re: Muti Killings In South Africa by Laurnetta(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2008
redsun:

I find it difficult to believe that some south africans in the face and midst of practical white civilization and dominance,still engage in the gruesome and despicable practices of killing and cutting of body parts from live victims for charms and spells,perpetrated by the so-called primitive sangomas and their patrons.

On a recent channel 4 uk documentary on muti-killings,an unfortunate little boy's genital was cut off while still alive and he survived till date,a woman's lips and breast were taken too while still alive and she survived,but her boy friend was not so fortunate,or rather fortunate,he died in the attack with his privates and lips taken.Thousands of people are killed in south africa every year in such acts,even church bishops and prominent politicians engage in the horror in bids to boost their power and invincibility,yam heads.

I wonder what Mpele have to say about this,with the way he reacted to the liberians cannibalism?One should expect black south africans to be above board in such sub-human acts,with the fact that white south african's standard of development can rival with that of any developed country in the world,a thing to emulate,minus the oppression,it is like tales of two world,living side by side.

shocked shocked

i had no idea. angry shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

Archeologists Unearth Alien-like Skulls In A Mexico Cemetery / Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol / This Man Has Not Bathed For 37 Years (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.