Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825076 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mohammedbashir: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Halsos... Pls did any other person get a mail to forward a proof of their medicals, as I was told to do so after mailing accra.immigration for an update on my application. Want to know if I'm just to forward the e-form given to me at asaju. Pls your comment wld b appreciated. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
kennycanny:

I ll suggest you include your bank statement irrespective of the balance since you are claiming to be in employment, and as far as you have a convincing sponsor, that should not really work against you.
let's see how others will advice you on this.
hope 40k not too small?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by walofy88: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Slimdel:
Yes dear I am. How you doing?

Nice. Email me ur phone number make we yan small
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by walofy88: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
Amefrica:

He never does...

Na which airline now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by walofy88: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
ChriGo: ...check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/work.asp and http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/54_1.aspx?lang=eng ...after going through the links....ask yourself if the package you're waiting for is a scam or not...I no go use my mouth talk am grin.....

You don talk am.....lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
charlesbussyyahoocom: Thanks to you all for ur concern, just to say a little,we started the whole processing july 31 last year after which I filled skill immigrant form and working permit form i sent it to him the necessary documents he requested for,then he told me that is going to took him 3months and when it was 9th week he asked me to go for my vaccination test which I did,and when it 31/2 months he said my document was rejected due to the fact that I av inadequate working experienced,he gave me options then,weather he shld return my money or he should do it again,I asked him to do it again but this time he didn't requested for any money,and we have been on it since december,we do chat and call when the need be,he said that he want to make sure that everything is successful before he could say anything...now he said my document has been approved and dispatch to Nigeria now he said I should keep my eye on the address that I filled inside my forms,but then I didn't go for any medical test or biometric whatever cos he never ask me to do so, but now my question is are they going to take my document to house address or my P.O Box or they will call me ? Or I shouldn't expect anything @all with my explanation ? Pls people help my unbelieve. And more also I will like to know the medium of dispatching the document whenever is approved.
This is not something to laugh about, "And more also I will like to know the medium of dispatching the document whenever is approved" a very good question you should have asked him, This is very unfortunate, he will eventually tell you 'angrily' that they dispatched the document to the address you filled but they didn't see you, making it look like your fault..I understand why you choose not to tell the amount you gave him, bro you should have just gone to an agent instead. Just an advise; No one is perfect, we are all humans(bound to make mistakes). therefore, falling shot of perfection is not failure!.. don't give up, your dream awaits you..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zeongeon: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lifzuz:

@zeongeon pls can u send me the link to pay online
lifzuz just go to britishcouncil.org and look for the nigerian link then follow up since your going to school don't forget to register for d academic ielts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2014
Jesus z good oo. made my result @ once 2014 is my year of joy #happy to say I made all my result @ 1sitting ... thank u Lord .. he is a merciful God! put him first in everything you are doing! hallelujah plx no vex o I too dey happy ni o

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2014
Please house, I have HND in computer science.. what would I need to apply for masters in Canada.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2014
charlesbussyyahoocom: Thanks to you all for ur concern, just to say a little,we started the whole processing july 31 last year after which I filled skill immigrant form and working permit form i sent it to him the necessary documents he requested for,then he told me that is going to took him 3months and when it was 9th week he asked me to go for my vaccination test which I did,and when it 31/2 months he said my document was rejected due to the fact that I av inadequate working experienced,he gave me options then,weather he shld return my money or he should do it again,I asked him to do it again but this time he didn't requested for any money,and we have been on it since december,we do chat and call when the need be,he said that he want to make sure that everything is successful before he could say anything...now he said my document has been approved and dispatch to Nigeria now he said I should keep my eye on the address that I filled inside my forms,but then I didn't go for any medical test or biometric whatever cos he never ask me to do so, but now my question is are they going to take my document to house address or my P.O Box or they will call me ? Or I shouldn't expect anything @all with my explanation ? Pls people help my unbelieve. And more also I will like to know the medium of dispatching the document whenever is approved.

Sorry to say it, you fell to this your guy too cheaply and totally, because he his not even a smart person. someone else would have let you gone through all the the processes like biometrics, medicals etc even if he had no input or assistance to add to its success.
However, I ll suggest you still play along and get whatever he his sending to you if he is actually sending anything truly and see the lies/package.
I can still say you are lucky cos its likely you don't have any record with the Canada authority that can affect your future application.
visit www.cic.gc.ca yourself and read through it , you will know the one you can easily exploit to achieve your Canadian dream either it the student or skilled application route.
Even if you ll need assistance along the line you can always ask questions here and you ll b equipped with adequate information about the whole process that you cant fall easy prey to anybody.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2014
Haustraliah: hope 40k not too small?

Presenting the statement of account is to show that you are financially independent or to support your proof of employment. And not to show ability to sponsor yourself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 2:18am On Aug 13, 2014
tdayof: Jesus z good oo. made my result @ once 2014 is my year of joy #happy to say I made all my result @ 1sitting ... thank u Lord .. he is a merciful God! put him first in everything you are doing! hallelujah plx no vex o I too dey happy ni o
Congrats.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 2:46am On Aug 13, 2014
kennycanny:

It is most likely a refusal, you would have got a letter for medicals earlier if it is otherwise.
Go get your documents to know what really happened and the next line of action!

Thanks I am going to collect my documents tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes. By the way am a woman. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bodmas3000(m): 3:05am On Aug 13, 2014
Guys its been awhile i have been going thinking pls pray for me i need my TRV so badly this week o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Frosti(m): 5:12am On Aug 13, 2014
All is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 13, 2014
emperoracro:

Goodmornin ma, how is canny treating my Queen?
Lol this your sweet sweet names fit give me diabetes, I'm good hun, thanks for checking up on me, I trust you good too

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 13, 2014
luvlyruky:

'M doing well on, how's canny dear?
Canny is fine dear, Thanks and stay safe

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 13, 2014
luvlyruky: Slimdel abeg I don commot this forum o.we will talk later cheesy the groupies are all over me hehehhehe
I'm sorry I'm replying so late, you really don't need to leave though kiss, attacks makes you stronger, trust me on that wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2014
@chichi89 you are highly welcomed,
@Toucheli my location is cool, at first I didn't understand why the time will be 8:00pm and the weather will look like its 5:00pm but I'm adjusting rapidly.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2014
walofy88:

Nice. Email me ur phone number make we yan small
Ok no problems
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 13, 2014
kruxit: Britiko...... u are needed! Amefrica tnx for d other day, Slimdel hw preparations...bin praying for ur cuz's applicatn
Preparations went well, thanks very much and his app was refused, grin, canny isn't meant for everyone wink

Have a lovely week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Slimdel: @chichi89 you are highly welcomed,
@Toucheli my location is cool, at first I didn't understand why the time will be 8:00pm and the weather will look like its 5:00pm but I'm adjusting rapidly.

Where are you? The weather is really funny, doesn't get dark until 10pm, that's Canadian summer for us. When winter comes now, 5pm everywhere would be dark.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2014
Slimdel:
Lol this your sweet sweet names fit give me diabetes, I'm good hun, thanks for checking up on me, I trust you good too

Cheers

hahahhahahahahahhahaha Diabetes ke? No dear it can never b ur portion, the child of d lion neva eats grass!

Have bn tryin to get to u, whatsapp, NL, mail, u didnt reply any. Thank God u arrived safely,was so worried.

So ar u settled in now dear? Pls mail me ur contact, i go reach ur side anytime i enter canny trust me on dat one.

Abeg who see Amefrica o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2014
emperoracro:

hahahhahahahahahhahaha Diabetes ke? No dear it can never b ur portion, the child of d lion neva eats grass!

Have bn tryin to get to u, whatsapp, NL, mail, u didnt reply any. Thank God u arrived safely,was so worried.

So ar u settled in now dear? Pls mail me ur contact, i go reach ur side anytime i enter canny trust me on dat one.

Abeg who see Amefrica o

/////
Hmmn, I smell a rose....I must follow this film wey wan start to finish.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2014
Good day house pls does anyone know if we are still allowed to travel wit foodstuffs from naija.... Need info from anyone who travelled to Canada this week or anyone who has an idea if dere is a recent development wit regards to d above. ..... Saw a rumour here saying foodstuffs are no longer allowed cos of Ebola..... Need clarification pls... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2014
@Slimdel how's you.... And how's Canny.... Coming over ds wkend....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Anyone don hear from cic for med or trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2014
abisolmi:

My person, I hail o. Hearty congrats to you. Like I said it, denial was wiped off and you were given a chance to go back in time. You should be a motivational speaker on top visa applications. So when are you coming over?

Thanks so much, sweerie. I remember I claimed your prayer then - it really helped. Thanks once again! cheesy

I'm coming in less than 2 weeks time.. wink Prepare Ogbono and Eba for me ooh..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2014
yomiraheem:

/////
Hmmn, I smell a rose....I must follow this film wey wan start to finish.....
Me tooooo. Dis one go be season film, d title fit be "From Naija To Canny" season 1....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.