Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825016 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hello please who has applied online and what is the procedure like
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
deevick246: Good People!

Please, which University or College is best for PGD in Human Resource Management?

Everyone who has this information should comment. I beg!
Lambton college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
nigerians just filling up canada 😊Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
durtman:
@slimdel
pls whats d time frame after one has gotten to canada can one send for d kids .both kids are still less than 6yrs
and which visa category will bring them in?
You can invite them after three months with visit visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
tweeny24: @siga@slimdel
What's your take on using a barbing certificate to explain my study gap?
My Oga already answered
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by uceebee(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
alphawg:
Hello congrats, I'm happy for u bro. Did you provide any links in your sop?

Ermmm.. u mean "Links" azzin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by deevick246(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bobbieydeey: Lambton college

Thanks Bobbieydeey!

However, I have already checked out Lambton College. I should have stated that in my inquiry.

House, I await more information. I beg!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
how can i register do i have to register with ontariocollege, cos i cant find anything like apply online on lambton website also do they require deposit?
Bobbieydeey: Lambton college
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by alphawg(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
uceebee:

Ermmm.. u mean "Links" azzin
did you add any hyperlinks to any word in your sop?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by uceebee(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
alphawg:
did you add any hyperlinks to any word in your sop?

oh.. No I did not. I did not need to..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kenniy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
durtman: Hello house pls what are the chances of a lady with 2kids in getting a study visa for canada with her kids accompanying her for a postgraduate diploma.

Slimdel:
I will advice you apply alone then invite your kids over after you must have settled here

actually, if you are loaded, you can apply with your kids. I know a lady that does same with 4 kids, and they all got in on her application. so if you have a good bank balance, think could fly. as slimdel said though, the chances without the kids are prolly gonna be higher
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kenniy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
austino71: nigerians just filling up canada 😠

if you think this, what do you have to say bout Chinese and Indians

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kenniy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
deevick246: Good People!

Please, which University or College is best for PGD in Human Resource Management?

Everyone who has this information should comment. I beg!

'best' is tricky.. whats the metric? Algonquin college looks good, work load is mad tho.. and if u wanna go a little step further, you can consider MBA(HR). i hear vancouver Island Uni has good price. you might wanna check that too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
good morning everyone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by deevick246(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
kenniy:

'best' is tricky.. whats the metric? Algonquin college looks good, work load is mad tho.. and if u wanna go a little step further, you can consider MBA(HR). i hear vancouver Island Uni has good price. you might wanna check that too.

Thanks Kenniy!

I will check the both of them out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
deevick246:

Thanks Bobbieydeey!

However, I have already checked out Lambton College. I should have stated that in my inquiry.

House, I await more information. I beg!

College of New Caledonia, BC. easy and sure admission. $10k school fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by deevick246(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
PlayPays:

College of New Caledonia, BC. easy and sure admission. $10k school fee

Thanks PlayPays! Bros this your moniker is funny sha, "PlayPays". Before na "(Hard)workPays", I be know of. lol

I will check the college out.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
@kenniy...bn ages. How Orrawa n acada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
akanni:
say 3 months, at least after your first semester,visa category visiting.

Mr Akanni, how far you??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kenniy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Joe980: @kenniy...bn ages. How Orrawa n acada?

acada dey oo.. very disappointed tho.. you knw how they used to tell us book is easier in ilu-oyinbo.. i didnt meet it like that oo.. lol.. how parole?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
kenniy:

acada dey oo.. very disappointed tho.. you knw how they used to tell us book is easier in ilu-oyinbo.. i didnt meet it like that oo.. lol.. how parole?
.... grin grin grin grin grin ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
kenniy:

grin scholar Kenniy... Parole ain't bad. Still hoping for the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justicia: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Is it possible to make up to 10,000 Dollars in 8 months from cuttn jobs while studying in Canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
vicarsenal:

Sorry. Thanks

U wc smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
justicia: Is it possible to make up to 10,000 Dollars in 8 months from cuttn jobs while studying in Canny.
... This question can't be answered and the answer used to calculate how rich u will be once u land.....

There are a million factors to consider....To mention a few...
1. How much per hour u got offered
2. Are u willing to ignore the 20hr rule?
3. Do u plan to totally fail classes and stop going to class to make money?
4. Will u be able to get jobs everyday?
5. Tax or Cash jobs?

Then u think about BILLS...Will u be living RENT FREE, FREE PHONE and someone will be feeding u...So meaning u won't spend a dime out of what u make... Impossible...

So, you can't say... is it possible.... Yes of cos... Can it be done... tough call...

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Frosti(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Finestlex: at last, i've gotten accommodation.. full option. 400 monthly. in toronto. 10mins to school. y'all will be seeing more of me on NL..
Twale, boss. Baba God is working.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
kenniy:

actually, if you are loaded, you can apply with your kids. I know a lady that does same with 4 kids, and they all got in on her application. so if you have a good bank balance, think could fly. as slimdel said though, the chances without the kids are prolly gonna be higher
Lol you quoted the wrong lady, you know how someone can easily say I know someone who it has happened to just to make a valid point grin grin sha me I haven't heard of any success story of someone applying for a study permit together with her kids, cause they can't give the kids study permit as well, and if u say visit visa who are they visiting? The mums school? My own opinion though and also from people's experience, have in mind day care here is veryyyyy expensive, so I still feel it's better to apply then invite your kids over

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kenniy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Siga: .... grin grin grin grin grin ..

double twale Don Siga

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kenniy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Slimdel:
Lol you quoted the wrong lady, you know how someone can easily say I know someone who it has happened to just to make a valid point grin grin sha me I haven't heard of any success story of someone applying for a study permit together with her kids, cause they can't give the kids study permit as well, and if u say visit visa who are they visiting? The mums school? My own opinion though and also from people's experience, have in mind day care here is veryyyyy expensive, so I still feel it's better to apply then invite your kids over

I believe I quoted the question and ur initial response. I really dont have a reason to make a point.. there is no obligation to believe or not.. I know someone and I indicated that she is really loaded. as a matter of fact, the 4 kids have since started school in canada. fact that you haven't heard any such case doesn't make it impossible..

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
.... ^^^Just to piggy back on on the issue.... I know someone who came from UK with her husband and kid as well.... Plus kids don't need to apply for Study permit once they get here... they can go to Primary and Secondary school here... they pretty much assume their Parents status... But will I advise it ... that one get k leg... cos its tough..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/minors-documents.asp

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pampem: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=Slimdel]
You can invite them after three months with visit visa[/quote
@ Slimdel, got idea what day care or school fees for children of 3yrs old and below is per month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.