Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (819836 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
It is well ma'am, Just believe n be positive
millymc: My dear I pray o,so that we wul follow suit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
pls. i applied through ontario colleges i choose lambton, durham college and one other college and i got an email from lambton saying i should pay 8k naira to there agent account here in nigeira and there agent location is at lekki pls house i want to confirm if this is real before proceeding with the payment and document that was requested from me .. pls help a brother out..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
yomisley: pls. i applied through ontario colleges i choose lambton, durham college and one other college and i got an email from lambton saying i should pay 8k naira to there agent account here in nigeira and there agent location is at lekki pls house i want to confirm if this is real before proceeding with the payment and document that was requested from me .. pls help a brother out..
%100 real ! Legit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Smh please don't try to make a joke out of nothing, do I look 20 to u, do u know that boys age, he's 19-20,we have jokes and we have insults. Maybe you can do what he did that's why u call this drama and not a crime and please stop love matching me with anyone here that I'm being all smiling and trying to help doesn't mean my intentions are raw, your moniker is even very strange to me to start with

Well i'm sorry for taking this issue for a joke.. And u cant also crucify me cox i commented based on wot amefrica wrote and who knows when somefin of such started btw u guys? Moreso, why shud i care bout his age? And imagine a 20yr old guy telling u he his mature dan dragging issues wif u.... And its very wrong of you to have concluded that i can do such a thing to another fellow... Well wot az happend az happened and anybody call fall a victim cox theres no perfect being undecided
Once again i'm sorry....#lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Gladly

He goes by the moniker Amefrica

I will summarize cause trust me, I can't remember all the stories.

So when he first got denied, he came saying how all his parents went exile, his dad went somewhere and the mum went somewhere and his uncle is not recheable so he needs money for a second application, with other stories that make stories sweet so out of my kind/mumu heart I gave part of the amount I can afford. (This is the part I fell victim) he asked other people but two people I know didn't fall victim at least they told me they didn't.

Then after his visa, he started another story, how his parents can't foot his bill that he might defer to January admission and how he doesn't have flight money, I didn't fall a victim but a friend of mine nearly fell into the trap so I warned him against it.
And other stories
My jaw just fell off reading this!
God forgive me for my thoughts, I just to think the likes of Justwise and Ferdimako are so wicked cos they have no allies and are both very blunt.
I used to be a member of USA thread years ago.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bobo yen gbowo lo ra s5 hmmm

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
July 17, online route undergraduate
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG
2. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG
3. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online route PG
4. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper route, PG

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: .... Sorry Slimdel... I am not surprised cos he asked Baba Siga as well... Told me same stories..So all na lie... I saw this coming and I personally warn this guy ... smh ...
wait ooo!!! who be cigar, who be baba cigarette

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: July 17, online route undergraduate
oh boy yee since july u never hear any fin ye !!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: oh boy yee since july u never hear any fin ye !!!!!
no oh just did my biometric last week till now nothing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: no oh just did my biometric last week till now nothing
i dont get uuu !!! u submitted ur doc july 17 and did ur biometrics last week wait oooo r u processing visa to heaven!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: i dont get uuu !!! u submitted ur doc july 17 and did ur biometrics last week wait oooo r u processing visa to heaven!!!!
rotflmao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:

I will also warn people from you on USA thread, I don't mind embarrassing myself exposing a criminal like you.

SlimDel, like for real? Smh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: i dont get uuu !!! u submitted ur doc july 17 and did ur biometrics last week wait oooo r u processing visa to heaven!!!!
lol funny, I applied online submitted all document since july 17, and I just recieved mail last week too go do my biometric, which I did the next day 24th last month and till now nothing dont even know how long it will take now am tired
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:

You have F meaning you are female ba,if a female like u think that, males should think worse, keep thinking there are more stories, he told that story to both male and female but you can add him up on bbm or his email and you will be next when he needs money that time you can create your own story, assuming Amefrica is a girl/lady I wonder the story u will say is behind it, I just wonder, maybe you will love match I and the girl

When someone is trying to be nice and kind we Nigerians take it either the guy wants to take you to bed or the girl is interested in you, I wonder when we will see kindness in people. That's why there's no love among us.

I can't help but shake my head! lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
O M G like seriously i cant believe ma ears wat am i really so confused dnt knw wat to say or tink
[color=#000099][/color]
slim sweetz sorry for all that happened it so hard to believe bt after ur screen shot i was dumbfounded TRUST NO ONE PEEPS lipsrsealed embarassed shocked hw cld he do such
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Babe some people are ingrates, he has called me all sorts of name when I asked for my money, how can u expect an apology from such a person.

grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: wait ooo!!! who be cigar, who be baba cigarette
Yaro, zo mana... O o da yan mo ba? wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
opsynusy: rotflmao
fasky:
Habeeb!!!! Chai! U willl not kill somborry here.
Abeg go join alibaba jor!

Seriously wud u guyz stop encouraging this guy. He's not funny. Let's face what this thread is all about. angry grin

Habeeb521: wait ooo!!! who be cigar, who be baba cigarette

Please behave urself jare. Guess u re new here if u don't know oga Siga

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: no oh just did my biometric last week till now nothing
starboy which school are you off to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

grin grin
this guy u no wat u r< nd u have the guts to even laugh at student who r mate like u meennnnnnn u r wan big rotin pussy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lillaowow(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
So it means that the expired Gala seized by customs is a big format?.. Lmao!!!...oga Femmy, easy with the gala oo before them borrow money buy gala for you.

Come to think of it, how can someone "format" everyone just to buy S5 (and probably sneakers and galaxy Gear).

Choi!!!.... Thunder fire poverty!!!

OMO ibadan kini show..

(Indeed, every finish line is the beginning of a new RACE)

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
stayboy1602: July 17, online route undergraduate

U didnt state the school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
double08:

Seriously wud u guyz stop encouraging this guy. He's not funny. Let's face what this thread is all about. angry grin

Please behave urself jare. Guess u re new here if u don't know oga Siga woman u nd ur mate i always focused , i respect u for that, and as for new am not, hv been on this forum since last year part 5 nd has for who sigais his my brother if u wanna no

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
helo peeps missed u all,sum of u guys am seeing re new to me so greetings to d house to all newbies kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
double08:

Please behave urself jare. Guess u re new here if u don't know oga Siga woman u nd ur mate i always focused , i respect u for that, and as for new am not, hv been on this forum since last year part 5 nd has for who sigais his my brother if u wanna no

woman u nd ur mate i always focused , i respect u for that, and as for new am not, hv been on this forum since last year part 5 nd has for who sigais his my brother if u wanna no

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

I can't help but shake my head! lipsrsealed undecided

Bro! At dis juncture, i guess u need to stop shaking dat ur head and shed more light to this issue...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

grin grin
This ain't funny any longer...you ain't even remorseful. angry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: helo peeps missed u all,sum of u guys am seeing re new to me so greetings to d house to all newbies kiss
enle o ema wole
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
AMEFRICA dear::::::::::::::can u spare any tiny time to explain wats going on becos i dnt understand
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Joe980: Yaro, zo mana... O o da yan mo ba? wink

I wonder ooo... somethings dont get funny anymore wen pushed to its limits
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
... Amefrica... I will beg u to explain and do the necessary... When u laugh and shake ur head like that... its no fair to Slimdel and the others... Just explain... whatever the case maybe... straighten it out... U need more of friends in Canada than anywhere... trust me when I tell u...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (501)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.