Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (824981 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Joe980:
It's really dicey... Just be hopeful cuz your docs are already in and your info are with them. This issue of different campus get as he be. You can't pay for two accommodation while trying to cover lapses. Or you dey capable? wink Your sponsors response to accommodation would help God willing.

Ahh, you understand my point well...it's really confusing. Capable ke??lol..I wish my dear, I wish
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2014
...@ Cuf... which campus address dey ur acceptance letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ada4all: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2014
stevemims:
Actually, i dont knw if the course is hot or not in canny but one thing you have to consider is that make sure your proposed MSC course is in line with your UG course. Am sure d gurus will shed more lite on this

Hi, thanks for you swift response

I studied estate management in nigeria for my under graduate study and currently work with one of the nigerian banks. I graduated with a 2.1 as well. I want to apply to one of the Canadian colleges but am having a real hard time choosing a course cos for me, getting a job after graduating is of utmost importance. Please able nairalanders, Kindly advice further.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2014
Siga:
...@ Cuf... which campus address dey ur acceptance letter?

The address in my acceptance letter is that of the main Campus in Alberta Beach. But they also made a note in my offer letter that my campus of admission is Calgary Campus, tho they did not include the address.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2014
ada4all:

Hi, thanks for you swift response

I studied estate management in nigeria for my under graduate study and currently work with one of the nigerian banks. I graduated with a 2.1 as well. I want to apply to one of the Canadian colleges but am having a real hard time choosing a course cos for me, getting a job after graduating is of utmost importance. Please able nairalanders, Kindly advice further.
I don't know if I can give a clear answer,u should go google and check if career opportunities are available in the course u intent to study.Or u could choose to do another course,afterall u already have a job experience in the Banking industry,u can go to canada and do MBA masters in business administration.or u could apply for a PGD program in project management or business manager.That's my own little advice

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Cufs:

The address in my acceptance letter is that of the main Campus in Alberta Beach. But they also made a note in my offer letter that my campus of admission is Calgary Campus, tho they did not include the address.
... There u go... they will always go by that address....guess the VO is just been picky ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Siga:
... There u go... they will always go by that address....guess the VO is just been picky ...
all this canada VO's are extremely intelligent and very wise.they check every detail in ur document....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Siga:

I see. The problem sef is from the school. They should have just used my campus address in the acceptance letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Hello friends,in the eyes of man,canada is the most difficult country to enter.but trust me in the eyes of God canada is the most easy country to get into.if u wanna apply for trv just settle down arrange ur documents and keep pray heart felt prayers to God.prayers that are genuine and from your heart and trust me ur visa will come out quickly....leave the battle to God,kill every anxiety u have.I followed this principles and now I have my TRV.....More medical calls and TRV's this week In Jesus Name...

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Cufs:

I see. The problem sef is from the school. They should have just used my campus address in the acceptance letter.
... Nope... The acceptance letter comes from the main campus cos thats where all the main administrative works happen.... unfortunately, the fault is yours... Always dot your i's and cross your T's
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sheriph: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dear house, is it possible for my father to sponsor my wife to Canada for masters. I work in Qatar and am not ready to leave Qatar for now, but i want my dad to sponsor her with my little son. i will also show my statement of account too. Although, i may not have fat account but my dad will be the main sponsor, which i will also show little like 2million in my Qatar account. Please advice house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Siga:
... Nope... The acceptance letter comes from the main campus cos thats where all the main administrative works happen.... unfortunately, the fault is yours... Always dot your i's and cross your T's

Well, I get your point sha. I didn't pay attention to details. But then again, is the solution to book and pay for accommodation near the main campus that I will be using maybe once or twice in a week Then what if I then book a place close to the main campus and then in this present application, the VO then notices that my own campus is that of Calgary, won't it still cause same issue??
Sorry to ask plenty questions ooh, buh I really need to be sure of the next step to take
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sheriph: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
DEAR UNCLE SIGA AND MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS

Dear house, is it possible for my father to sponsor my wife to Canada for masters. I work in Qatar and am not ready to leave Qatar for now, but i want my dad to sponsor her with my little son. i will also show my statement of account too. Although, i may not have fat account but my dad will be the main sponsor, which i will also show little like 2million in my Qatar account. Please advice house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cufs:

Well, I get your point sha. I didn't pay attention to details. But then again, is the solution to book and pay for accommodation near the main campus that I will be using maybe once or twice in a week Then what if I then book a place close to the main campus and then in this present application, the VO then notices that my own campus is that of Calgary, won't it still cause same issue??
Sorry to ask plenty questions ooh, buh I really need to be sure of the next step to take
just book a hotel close to the skool or accomodation for just 1 or 2 months and include it in ur application.then wen u arrive their u can start living with ur sis....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
sheriph:

yes it is possible,depends on ur fathers account and u need to explain why ur dad is gonna sponsor...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello house ...for online route after you submit your passport as rquested from where would your visa be stamped and also how long does it take after you have submitted your passport to recieve your passport back

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
sheriph:

... Yes my bro... Nothing wrong with that and its way for your dad to support you financially...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
emperoracro:

1. Search for school on www.aucc.ca or beta still google
2. Contact the school's admission office
3. Apply for admission wit d necessary certs
4. Go to www.cic.ca generate a checklist n code by answering d eligibility questionnaire
5. Gather the docs on d checklist
6. Apply for TRV either online or tru paper
7. Do ur biometric
8. Go for medical
9. Submit ur passport
10. Pick it up
11. Book for ur flight
12. Travel

Ps: make sure u get uncle fhemmy's gala hahahaha

Sorry when you say "go for medical" and den "submit your passport", are they not meant to ask for your passport after medicals have been passed?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cufs:

... Again, like I said... lets wait to see if they will accept your Sponsor's letter stating he is willing to pay for accommodation....

One thing u may think about is... if we apply for visa and refused based on Insufficient funds... What do we do? We look for a co sponsor or submit extra financial docs....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
eddy20:
just book a hotel close to the skool or accomodation for just 1 or 2 months and include it in ur application.then wen u arrive their u can start living with ur sis....

Thanks alot Oga Siga Sir, I appreciate smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sheriph: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
eddy20:
yes it is possible,depends on ur fathers account and u need to explain why ur dad is gonna sponsor...

Thanks bro,,Hope it is not bad, if i also show my bank statement to back it up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
larryshow40:

I graduated 2005...but didnt collect the Original since then, now they said they can't find it and they will have to go to waec....which is going to take a while. Also i intend submitting online...how can i go about this please?

They can always give it to you any day any time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
sheriph:

Thanks bro,,Hope it is not bad, if i also show my bank statement to back it up
yes show ur bank statement too,becus ur wife needs money to take care of herself and ur son in canada,so u need a very strong account...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
redribs:

Congrats sir...You are highly favoured.
Amen oooo!!! Thank you sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Siga:
... Again, like I said... lets wait to see if they will accept your Sponsor's letter stating he is willing to pay for accommodation....

One thing u may think about is... if we apply for visa and refused based on Insufficient funds... What do we do? We look for a co sponsor or submit extra financial docs....

I understand you Sir. Thanks plenty.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Does one need to show proof of accommodation when applying for TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omonjoe:
Does one need to show proof of accommodation when applying for TRV?
.... Nope... but you may wanna have your sponsor state he/she is responsible for your accommodation as well... The case up there is tricky... PA stated she will be staying with her sister which didnt go well with the VO....thats why we were discussing accommodation...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Joe980:
And what will be in the family info and your birth cert?
hmmm u caught me there but I'm going thru online route where birth is not compulsory. . . or is it? well imma use am uncle tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello good gurus of Nairaland good day all,,,, planning going for medicals at Prime Medical Consultants, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State cos is the only one close to me. have any one been there recently? I hope Malaria and Cold won't it be a barrier although i am currently on drugs and i'm worming up for medicals next tmrw... Please I want to know the requirements, like the amount involve and the documents i am required to go with....... please your urgent advise and information is needed...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
My fellow nairalanders Please i am sorry for not replying your messages for a week now due to unforsake circumstances,,,, I am back.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
cman4good:
Hello good gurus of Nairaland good day all,,,, planning going for medicals at Prime Medical Consultants, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State cos is the only one close to me. have any one been there recently? I hope Malaria and Cold won't it be a barrier although i am currently on drugs and i'm worming up for medicals next tmrw... Please I want to know the requirements, like the amount involve and the documents i am required to go with....... please your urgent advise and information is needed...
malaria is not a problem...They will do blood test for HIV,Syphillicis,Hepatis,drug abuse. And they will out Urinalisis,which is a test done to check ur sugar levels and other things.They will also carry out chest x ray.After does they will carry out a physical examination.Approved hospitals in lagos take 28k.I don't know of Portharcourt...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
cman4good:
My fellow nairalanders Please i am sorry for not replying your messages for a week now due to unforsake circumstances,,,, I am back.....
welcome back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.