Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (824992 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
my course is dia....i only answered some questionire nd at d end i ws told i wsqualifired
Siga:
...how did u determine that... how many points were u short by and where...check the link below and tell me if u can't find ur occupation there
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vkoni: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
hello all
i am new to this site.ust getting to know about canada immigration.can some one pls advise me how to start the process?WES OR CIC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vkoni: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
vkoni:
hello all
i am new to this site.Just getting to know about canada immigration.can some one pls advise me how to start the process?WES OR CIC?
.Do i need to ask british council to send my ielts result to WES?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omonjoe:
my course is dia....i only answered some questionire nd at d end i ws told i wsqualifired
... I still find it hard comprehend... u have 3yrs work experience... if u can get a screenshot of what u scored in each section, it will make it easier to see...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good evening Oga Siga, nice to see you around. who has seen Tianadiva lately?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
A million Congratulations to you Oghos2k.. bring plenty money to Canny. it's pretty expensive here.. Safe trip in advance.. More good news. that's all i want to keep hearing

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Finestlex:
A million Congratulations to you Oghos2k.. bring plenty money to Canny. it's pretty expensive here.. Safe trip in advance.. More good news. that's all i want to keep hearing
which region are u in canny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Finestlex:
Boss good evening oooo... long time.... please like how much can one come with that can sustain him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=redribs post=27308386]

Hey Spicey,

I personally have some documents I woulda loved to submit along with my app if I thought it wise on time... I think that after submitting, one can't really add docs again unless required cos I once heard about them asking a friend to make tuition payment within 30 days and submit a receipt. Asides rare scenarios like that, I doubt that it is
possible (or permitted) to add docs after submission.

If the VO feels you can back up your claims about being a worker, he can ask you to submit proof. And it's situations like that that fervent prayers bring about. Just pray that if at all the absence of the docs is creating any doubts in the VO's decision, he will either overlook it or simply contact you and request for the docs...

hope you have a really good proof of means of financial support tho, cos that's about the most important condition. (ofcourse after an acceptance letter)

All the best dear

Yes, my uncle is my sponsor and an affidavit of sponsorship was used to back it up along wit some oda documents. My SOA was added which has my total tuition and cost of living for a year. Thanks redribs for the info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2014
stayboy1602:
If you go as early you dont need too call them just 7am you aready dere, I got dere 9am and i was the last person 15th number, and I was attended too till 4 o'clock cause I got dere late pls go early, I just got mail I pased my medical dey just requeted me too send letter from my school that I can resume now cause my actual resumption date was semtember I fid not differ
Congrats myman
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2014
team, when i did my medicals at Asaju, i had not yet been advised but because i had to travel and also thought i could make September (fall admission), i did it.Then, i did not have my IMM1017E with me.
two weeks afterwards, i was advised to proceed for medicals, however, it's a month now and it is still not reflecting.
Asaju said it had been uploaded.
did anyone proactively undergo his/her medicals and it reflected when he/she was advised to proceed?
kindly revert please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by rawlizo(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Hi everyone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 1:18am On Oct 21, 2014
akanni:
team, when i did my medicals at Asaju, i had not yet been advised but because i had to travel and also thought i could make September (fall admission), i did it.Then, i did not have my IMM1017E with me.
two weeks afterwards, i was advised to proceed for medicals, however, it's a month now and it is still not reflecting.
Asaju said it had been uploaded.
did anyone proactively undergo his/her medicals and it reflected when he/she was advised to proceed?
kindly revert please.

Hello,

Why not do a mail to cic and ask if they already have your medical result or explain your situation to them or better still go do another medical because I think they do deny visa if they don't get your medical result within the stipulated time. #my thought though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by techmart(m): 5:24am On Oct 21, 2014
hello House,
Am happy the way people are responding to
encourage others meet their dreams. I intend to go
to canada for MSc and please I want to rely on this thread for
information flow from the experienced gurus in-
here.
I graduated with 2.2 CGPA 3.4. And I intend going for Masters in information System Security.
I will like to know, if I am qualified for Msc with my grade. Also, how to go about the whole processing. And, how to file my application in an easier way.
And the requirements. I've been reading other peoples' comments , but sometimes confusing.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 21, 2014
Morning,

Trying to submit by paying online and it keeps saying "transaction not approved". Can it be done only with a credit card? I have a UBA visa debit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:42am On Oct 21, 2014
techmart:
hello House,
here.
I graduated with 2.2 CGPA 3.4. And I intend going for Masters in information System Security.
I will like to know, if I am qualified for Msc with my grade. Also, how to go about the whole processing. And, how to file my application in an easier way.
And the requirements. I've been reading other peoples' comments , but sometimes confusing.
Thanks in anticipation.

Well, most universities require 2.1 but there are few exceptions and the best way to find out is by trying yourself, contact the school admission officers and ask directly or send them a copy of your transcript (student copy) for appraisal. Check: Concordia university, Concordia university college of Alberta and University of ontario institute of Technology. The processing of each school are usually different buh you can sure do find out by learning about them from each school's website.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2014
jaylinaa:
Morning,

Trying to submit by paying online and it keeps saying "transaction not approved". Can it be done only with a credit card? I have a UBA visa debit.

Visa and Mastercard debit works....An error somewhere may be the cause
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vinci500: 6:15am On Oct 21, 2014
It depends on the institution, some schools accept unofficial transcript, before asking u to proceed, and if they see that you did quite well in your final two years of study, and that the MSc course u wana do is well related to ur previous degree they MIGHT give you admission. The best thing is to take ur time search for schools and contact their graduate study dept, u never knw..... Its difficult but its not impossible.
techmart:
hello House,
here.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2014
i dey Ontario.. where you position?
eddy20:
which region are u in canny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Good evening bro, long time indeed. You got your visa now? person no hear from you again. apart from your second semester skl fees, if you can bring up to $10k or more.. its cool. Canada is expensive, you'll never understand how expensive it is until you get here.. "every ATM machine has money" thats my term.
cman4good:
Boss good evening oooo... long time.... please like how much can one come with that can sustain him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2014
I was going to yesterday but I've been unable to pay. It keeps saying "transaction not approved"

That is where I am right now.

newbie2014:

good to know..hurry up and submit asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2014
Thanks.

I wonder what the problem is.

MrArams:

Visa and Mastercard debit works....An error somewhere may be the cause
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2014
jaylinaa:
Thanks.

I wonder what the problem is.

Try another card, if that isn't working
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Finestlex:
i dey Ontario.. where you position?
bros I dey show toronto this december oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2014
jaylinaa:
Morning,

Are you sure you are using the 3 digit code at the back of your card and not your pin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2014
lakusi:

Hello Cufs ... Pls did u av to write IELTS b4 securing an admission at U of A because its competitive n if yes/no aw did u go abt d admission process n all ... Thanks smiley

I'm going to Uni of Lethbridge not Uni of Alberta. No I didn't write it cos I'm going for a 2nd UG degree.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Cufs:

I'm going to Uni of Lethbridge not Uni of Alberta. No I didn't write it cos I'm going for a 2nd UG degree.
wat second UG degree
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2014
am here boss gud morning nd congrats on ur passed medicals
ManTiger:
Good evening Oga Siga, nice to see you around. who has seen Tianadiva lately?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Habeeb521:
wat second UG degree

Another Bachelors degree. I already have a BSc, I'm going for BMgt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2014
tianadiva:
am here boss gud morning nd congrats on ur passed medicals
sister me, how u dng, it been a while o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2014
Cufs:

u already have a Bsc for 4 years and u r going for another Bmgt for another 4 years, 8 years bachelor,s degree why is that,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Cufs:

and. you are a woman . Sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.