Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (823951 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2014
U should add ur employment letter, pay slips, soa, n study leave letter.
mamula:
Yea I'm working.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Okay, thanks so those are what they require. I don't think I can get pay slip. Moreover my soa isn't that buoyant. Should I fund it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Congratulations dear
tianadiva:
TOP OF THE MORNING TO MY WONDERFUL E-FAMILY

JUST RECEIVED AN EARLY MORNING GREETINGS FROM CIC

[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]MEDICALS REQUESTED pheww d wait is finally over

grin grin nd tnx to all who showed me luv nd encouragement u guys re the best kiss kiss kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by edwinbiz(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:
Once again congrats!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

grin grin nd tnx to all who showed me luv nd encouragement u guys re the best kiss kiss kiss

Awesome u deserve it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2014
luvly3:

Hi, when did u apply for ur TRV? Is it up to 2 months... U kinda acting like paper route is a curse, I used paper route and it was OK, January is still like 2 months away..
you probably didn't get my point..paper route is not a curse,but the act of skipping them when askd who is nxt doesn't go well with me,even if I had used online route,i will still not be comfortable abt ds,its an unchallant attitude towards paper routers e.g a guy said tianadiva(online) was nxt when double08(paper) was long overdue,i told the guy double08 is nxt and will be nxt and double08 got his medical up dat same week,i am sure d guy would av regretted his statement because it shows he never cared abt double08.......well,mayb I am d only one putting myself in all applicants shoes,they submitted their details on that list for a reason,part of it is to wish dem well and not ignore them...I jst hope u get my point this time,dnt knw if d write up is well constructd,had to rush up in explaining to u cos u quoted me...i'm running late

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2014
@Opsynusy...les filles, comment allez-vous?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2014
@tianadiva... good news. Colour green awaits you wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2014
@Tianadiva Congrats Sis, I tap into ya blessings ooh. Meanwhile fabuloustee & jojcanada you guys are next, hope una don choose hospital for Medicals already. grin ...mbok make September applicants do finish...lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mamula: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Can I refire with my soa, employment letter and study leave. Thinking of funding my soa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Why cant you get ur pay slips? Its not necessary u fund it since u av good sponsors but if u can fund it, fine!. I stand to be corrected tho. Check dis link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/processing/admissibility.asp
mamula:
Okay, thanks so those are what they require. I don't think I can get pay slip. Moreover my soa isn't that buoyant. Should I fund it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2014
rayval:
..i really need an explaination abt graduate diploma and advanced diploma offered in colleges. because i am a BSc holder and most of the requirements i see are like sec. sch requirements...i am kinda confuse if i can also apply as a BSc holder..
Since u av a Bsc why not go for PG In a Good College, admission is quite easy and Fast
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

Congrat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

congratulations tiannaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2014
Cufs:
@Tianadiva Congrats Sis, I tap into ya blessings ooh. Meanwhile fabuloustee & jojcanada you guys are next, hope una don choose hospital for Medicals already. grin ...mbok make September applicants do finish...lol

Re u a calabar girl?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Congrats Tianadiva, Mrarams update list asap. Lolzz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2014
double08:

Re u a calabar girl?

Yea, I am smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Whats ur education background? What program n course are you going for?
mamula:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Kepner:

thanks...his application process is still going on though, right now we are awaiting response from the schools..hoping for good news.
Which school? Should take max of 4weeks or less.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2014
@ManTiger, abeg wen did ur bro get his passport request letter wen he saw medical passed on his cic portal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

Congrats dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

To wake and to refresh this page and see this good news is so awesome. I knew dey will slap u with medical call this week shaar. Oyaaar naw to Asaju clinic as I don book a session for u already. More good news to follow!

The waiting is over!

Congratulations!

So who's next?
*winks*

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Cufs:

Yea, I am smiley

Good to know smiley ve fond memories of cali. Wud luv to hear u talk grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2014
realone01:
@ManTiger, abeg wen did ur bro get his passport request letter wen he saw medical passed on his cic portal?

Less than 12hrs.

Your passport might have been requested for just chk the messages very well. The section you printed your biometrics.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

Wow! I strongly pray to be one of those that will write this on here some day smiley CONGRATS TIANADIVA... I tap into your blessings, Chukwu merem udia!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2014
wink Dedicating my first 1000 post on Nairaland to TIANADIVA wink on your Medical Request.

wink Enjoy your day sista. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Helives: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2014
tianadiva:

Congrats Tianadiva, am next in Jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks bro! Av seen it
ManTiger:

Less than 12hrs.

Your passport might have been requested for just chk the messages very well. The section you printed your biometrics.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jojcanada(f): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2014
Cufs:

Holding my breath oooooo! This is worst waiting I've ever had to do! Geeeez. I live in Calabar so not sure which hospital I'll choose. Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2014
ManTiger:

Which school? Should take max of 4weeks or less.

Really...is that time frame applicable to all??
Well, there's U of A, UOttawa, Dalhousie and SAIT. And to worsen it all someone told me U of A doesn't give admission response until February, which doesn't make any sense because why wait that long? undecided
It's annoying though but no other choice but to pray and wait...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Opoki(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2014
ManTiger:
wink Dedicating my first 1000 post on Nairaland to TIANADIVA wink on your Medical Request.

wink Enjoy your day sista. wink

I smell something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.