Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825133 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
.... Guys, if you ask me a question and I do not reply... It doesn't mean I ignored u... Simply means few things... Either guys here already answered u... or I need to ask around for the best answers... or I didnt see it... most times its too much work to go through all these pages, so I just skip to the end undecided ... So,... no one is ignored ooo ... Its friday... Chemical night wink

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
.... Guys, if you ask me a question and I do not reply... It doesn't mean I ignored u... Simply means few things... Either guys here already answered u... or I need to ask around for the best answers... or I didnt see it... most times its too much work to go through all these pages, so I just skip to the end undecided ... So,... no one is ignored ooo ... Its friday... Chemical night wink
get direct to me boss,pm no gree work d last time. Need u to vent my sop asap. nath4yall@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
get direct to me boss,pm no gree work d last time. Need u to vent my sop asap. nath4yall@yahoo.com
... Sorry my oga... I dont read through SOP anymore... sorry..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:

Nice @chemical night. But easy with the mixtures o. wink.

Cheers to the weekend sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by basukajoe(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Pls how much is application fee for study permit, where and how can I pay it via paper route?thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
... Sorry my oga... I dont read through SOP anymore... sorry..
oh kk,no p boss,u r appreciated none the less. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
mr Siga abeg wetin be chemical night
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
oh kk,no p boss,u r appreciated none the less. Thanks.
... Thanks for understanding... but any questions... fire am to me...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
what is chemical night mr Siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
eddy20:
mr Siga abeg wetin be chemical night
... We have minors in the house... wink

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
u be leader na,so I don't know what chemical night is,so tell me boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
loooolz,dude aint a minor o. @eddy read btw lines. @oga siga no p,I'll call on u wen I need ya attention,gracias.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
sidnigga:

From ojota enter bus going to obalende, ask ppl dey will direct u to d obalende bus park, when u get to obalende work towards under d bridge beside d newly constructed big billboard u wud see tricycle going to alagbon #50.. Or ask ppl wen u get to obalende.... Dunno ow much d police cert is sha cos hv not done one before... Go with at least 5k according to NL saying
thanks boss,u r appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
basukajoe:
Pls how much is application fee for study permit, where and how can I pay it via paper route?thanks in anticipation
Payment at submission(VAC).Almost 45k.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Joe980:

online is 36k sef.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
newbie2014:

online is 36k sef.
Yea...Paper is almost 38k and 4k for vac if they are sending on your behalf.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
... Thanks for understanding... but any questions... fire am to me...
quick one sire n d house. How healthy n relevant is "flight itinerary" to an app for trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
quick one sire n d house. How healthy n relevant is "flight itinerary" to an app for trv?
.... Probably on Conference trips... not student...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Application delayed,reasons
Travel history
Purpose of visit
Your personal asset and financial status.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
@gydlol...keep your head up. Lets have your info. What kinda attention/movement was that on your app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
.... Probably on Conference trips... not student...
wooooow,dats some expert response right there. Be like say tortoise na ur pet wen u small,u too get sense. Lolz. Thanks a milli. I also think it wud smell of desperation to d vo too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Travel history
Purpose of visit

Sorry dear, please list the documents you submitted, so the house can help out... Wow and I also checked and saw u applied Oct 7, that's quite prompt..
Please list the docs so u can refire asap

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolyem(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello friend,

Can we hook up please, I will be attending Northern Lights College too. bafidel@yahoo.com

vanrichie4u:

Northern lights college,PG. 24th sept. Online route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joe980:
haba! it's N36,850 thereabout... approximately 37k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gydlol it is well... Na to reapply sure.... Tnuola nice one..

I like how u a de concerned here... Makes sense...

Fabuloustee what campus u headed to at Niagara? Welland campus or Niagara-on-the-Lake campus? N Lake Campus ma programme de.... We will be victorious ijn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Travel history
Purpose of visit

... Sorry about that... these reasons are stuffs u can work on... pick them apart one by one...Travel History... nothing u can do about that now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Travel history
Purpose of visit

How come you application came out very fast , Are you sure there is no error in the docs you uploaded list your docs lets see. But prepare to refire . No time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
kaynine59:
Gydlol it is well... Na to reapply sure.... Tnuola nice one..

I like how u a de concerned here... Makes sense...

Fabuloustee what campus u headed to at Niagara? Welland campus or Niagara-on-the-Lake campus? N Lake Campus ma programme de.... We will be victorious ijn

My dear, we've got each other's backs here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
tolaengr:

How come you application came out very fast , Are you sure there is no error in the docs you uploaded list your docs lets see. But prepare to refire . No time.

There's no error.. Na her luck please, its just unfortunate she was delayed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Travel history
Purpose of visit

keep ya head up bro,was like u some weeks ago,now I'm all fired up to refire. D question u shud ask urself now is dis. How bad do u want dis? Repackage to refire man. U shall smile soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Joe980 post=27411061]@gydlol...keep your head up. Lets have your info. What kinda attention/movement was that on your app?

I applied on 7th oct
Ond result
Waec
Sop
Intro and study leave letter frm employer
Sponsors letter(husband
Sponsor a/c 12.5mil
Marriage cert/pictures
Joint land document I and hub
Sales invoice receipt
Cac documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
tnuola:

There's no error.. Na her luck please, its just unfortunate she was delayed
Tbabes,howdy. Bn a while. I see u've applied,right behind ya. May God grant us our heart desires.Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.