Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (824834 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
warrikid:
Tbabes,howdy. Bn a while. I see u've applied,right behind ya. May God grant us our heart desires.Amen.

Amen Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
...@gydlol.... What program u had at OND level and what are you going for....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=gydlol post=27411732][/quote]

Hello ma'am,
Like Oga Siga said, travel history is not really a big deal.
Purpose of visit however : what did you study in your Ond? Does is correlate with what you wne study in Canada? If not, did u explain in your sop?

Your personal assets and financial status : I think since you submitted your letter of intro and study leave letter, it means you've been working for a while, you should have submitted your SOA too.

I could be wrong but that's what I think. More contributions are needed so she can apply asap

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Siga post=27411924][b]...@gydlol.... What program u had at OND level and what are you going for....

Banking and finance
Going for early childhood education
I've b een teaching after my nd.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
...^^^ my sister.... Ah... you shouldnt have done it that way.... Banking and now Childhood education... no no no no... if at all u are interested in this program... should have picked something in ur field and switch once u land... I had one of people do same and she is ok... how i wish u ran this with the house before submission...

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
ada4all:

Please all these people on this list, are they all for January batch?

Yes ma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
opsynusy:
haba! it's N36,850 thereabout... approximately 37k
Is vsf courier fee included?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joe980:
Yea.. I did mine for 38k. Everything's included if 36,850k is the recent price.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Optimall:
Yea.. I did mine for 38k. Everything's included if 36,850k is the recent price.
That's cool. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Application delayed,reasons
Travel history
Purpose of visit
Your personal asset and financial status.

embarassed sorry about the delay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wow!! VO don fly reach october. shocked , Abi dem VO's don share dates among themselves ni ? Like some are attending to September and Another for October Applicants...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jasminey2k: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
@gydlol sorry about the delay. You just learnt another way of getting it right. So repackage and re fire. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
eddy20:
yes am very sure,u can ask other NL readers or better still go and read it at canada immigration website....
Bro,what if na 1yr masters. How many years postgraduate work permit person go get? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
newbie2014:
Wow!! VO don fly reach october. shocked , Abi dem VO's don share dates among themselves ni ? Like some are attending to September and Another for October Applicants...
... No hard feelings... some cases... these VOs look at it and will decide right away... some if they are interested is when they drill down and takes longer... Its like sorting out eggs in a basket... once u notice a cracked one u take it out... then u keep sorting.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
gydlol:
Application delayed,reasons
Travel history
Purpose of visit
Your personal asset and financial status.

Dont give up. Repackage n refire
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
newbie2014:

Siga:
... No hard feelings... some cases... these VOs look at it and will decide right away... some if they are interested is when they drill down and takes longer... Its like sorting out eggs in a basket... once u notice a cracked one u take it out... then u keep sorting.. undecided

Oga siga are sure u no be VO cause u always on point

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Vessi:
Hello all, I'll soon become a pharmacy graduate and I'm checking out for the best Canada province favourable for pharmacists in terms of pay after graduation, good weather, cost of living, etc. I also need affordable but recognized institution to run my Msc in Pharmacy-related discipline.
Thank you all.

Firstly look for schools that offer your program then check their tuition cost. Google will be you best bet for your other ques buh keep am eye on Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia wink Hope u'll be having a 2.1?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
kaynine59:
Gydlol it is well... Na to reapply sure.... Tnuola nice one..

I like how u a de concerned here... Makes sense...

Fabuloustee what campus u headed to at Niagara? Welland campus or Niagara-on-the-Lake campus? N Lake Campus ma programme de.... We will be victorious ijn

Welland campus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Ahahaha I bet Mr Arams fingers are crossed by now and would not be able to update anything until he gets that positive good news from cic.. He is the next person on the TRV hot seat... We will all celebrate and jubilate , I can smell TRV for we September hopefuls. Then after us comes the Octobers... Hmmmm medicals/TRV in the air for all ya... Stay blessed
*coughs*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
vanrichie4u:

YOU!

Told ya...congrats. More success story for online / paper routes.

@Opsynusy I included paper route this time.
lol...thats the spirit...now who's next
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joe980:
yes it is
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
... Madam Opsynusy... no worry... U are next... Good news all the way...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Siga:
... Madam Opsynusy... no worry... U are next... Good news all the way...
lmao..... Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
tolaengr:

Oga siga are sure u no be VO cause u always on point
... Oga... I no be VO oo... na experience...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
stevemims:
Bro,what if na 1yr masters. How many years postgraduate work permit person go get? Thanks
1 year masters is equal to 1 year post graduate work permit....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by amby7(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
good afternoon redribs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Humm humm Oct I rep. GOD of MFM where is your face?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrArams:

Firstly look for schools that offer your program then check their tuition cost. Google will be you best bet for your other ques buh keep am eye on Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia wink Hope u'll be having a 2.1?
LOL. Pharmacy is not classified on first class, second class upper, etc. That's here. But yes I'm having good grades already. Hoping to turn out as best graduating student.
Thank you, I'll research as you suggested.smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Midebuja: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls guys i need your help, I am applying through the on-line route. I want to know if i can also upload my academic credentials and police report in the file where i am to upload my proof of financial support.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ycoxyng: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Our family TRV for tourist was approved today for 2 years. I just want to share this with the hope that it will be useful for whoever that wish to apply for Tourist visit to Canada.

Submit application and bio on the 16th September for a family of 5 (Paper Route). Received a mail for collection this afternoon.

I will try to list all the documents submitted for our application later.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

Our family TRV for tourist was approved today for 2 years. I just want to share this with the hope that it will be useful for whoever that wish to apply for Tourist visit to Canada.

Submit application and bio on the 16th September for a family of 5 (Paper Route). Received a mail for collection this afternoon.

Congratulations

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
ycoxyng:

Congrats bro...
Do endeavor to list the docs pls, gat someone on my nerves on Visit Visa ish.... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.