Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825085 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 1:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Beamn4real:

Yea.. Packing is just a nightmare! Thing is I never knw which of my stuff is important till I get dier and by den, it wud b too late to get them..
are you a guy or a girl?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2014
PlayPays:

For real peeps who know me know I tend to shy away from arguments and play more because while you're arguing so we all learn more some are taking it personal, then from arguement it turns insult which has forced some peeps outta here. The reality is I'm even careful advising peeps because whatever happens to their app will be dedicated to you either the glory or the curse. They be like na PlayPays say make I no put this doc see wetin happen now, devil go punish am! OR; ha thanks to lagbaja for telling me to put so so doc God go turn his/her water to wine, turn his/her white rice to jollof!

I just gentle mhen after my sunday service prolly a time out later in the evening. I remembered last year I met one egbon in Toronto who stays in Charlottetown but you know all this "egbon egbon wey don tey abroad" you can't trust em, would have connected u to him

The bolded really cracked me up, na so e dey be nah. So when advising, you should try to get neutral. One shouldn't be too certain..

Hehehehehehe! I never even know the kain church pesin go dey attend now. Thanks shaa, at least, I still sabi 2-3 peeps for the city cheesy

To those who just are applying for admission. Pls check the University of Prince Edward Island oo.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 1:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
It went not fine dear, any other questions you are highly permitted to ask

Just want to no if she /he was granted trv or not
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 1:22am On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 1:23am On Aug 18, 2014
ValerieXO: are you a guy or a girl?

Errr.. Is this a trick question?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 18, 2014
kennycanny:

Just want to no if she /he was granted trv or not
Good now you know dear grin, used account I sincerely advised against, do u still want more details wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Amefrica:

The bolded really cracked me up, na so e dey be nah. So when advising, you should try to get neutral. One shouldn't be too certain..

Hehehehehehe! I never even know the kain church pesin go dey attend now. Thanks shaa, at least, I still sabi 2-3 peeps for the city cheesy

To those who just are applying for admission. Pls check the University of Prince Edward Island oo.. grin

Y are u recommending the school, are you going there? which course and how much b fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2014
Beamn4real:

Don't mind her she is feeling sleepy cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ValerieXO: 1:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Beamn4real:

no I'm serious smiley. I want to give packing advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 1:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
Lol if only you know the true colour of some peeps here, you will know the ones that act like angels aren't and the ones that acts like tiger are angels, telling u from the lessons I learnt from what some peeps here did to me, the me I know will just ignore some things u said indirectly here cause seriously no one insulted any body here all that was said here was smooth and fine and both of us started it so please no hard feelings here bro kiss

Hahaa! Haba?! What are you writing?! What you mean is what I don't understand. Everything I've written is not about anyone. If I need to tell you something I would direct it to you. What I wrote about arguments turning insults is from what I've witnessed here not this present arguement.
Me playpays got enough in real life to deal with, won't come on here to put more loads of mymyself. mba! So biko sis no any hard feelings whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycanny: 1:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
Good now you know dear grin, used account I sincerely advised against, do u still want more details wink

I don't get you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 1:29am On Aug 18, 2014
ValerieXO: no I'm serious smiley. I want to give packing advice

Lolz.. I'm a dude oo.. Thxz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Maximip(m): 1:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Nice to see all the familiar usernames are now reporting from Canada.

After following the thread for more than a year, I finally arrived a few
days ago.

The problem now is that, I didn't bring enough garri...

Anyway, Just thought I should drop by and say hi to my people here. Also,
more TRVs in the house to those waiting IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Grapehouse: 1:31am On Aug 18, 2014
emperoracro: Congrats to all who got medical calls n TRVs @twoc, scguy wtc, it shall b my turn soonest.

Madam slimdel,how ar u doin my Queen

Oga Amefrica, how far ur preparation, i fit com MMA for 20th o,if u say i sud com

And i av a question, pls is it possible to book a flight without having gotten TRV?

Yes it is, but I will advise against that!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 1:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
Don't mind her she is feeling sleepy cheesy

Lolz.. Canny on my mind.. I'm just watching this FIFA U20 tournament to c hw canny looks..

Also pls check ur mailbox.. Sent u a mail.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by verizon007: 1:33am On Aug 18, 2014
Hi guys, to the the glory of God I arrived Saskatoon yesterday, I am trying to sort out accommodation, is there anybody looking for a roommate or would like to share a house with a fellow Nigerian.Team unisask![color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Grapehouse: 1:34am On Aug 18, 2014
luvly3:

Hmmm nice.... Hope you are enjoying Canny?

Yes I am, just that na soo soo leave them dey gimme chop but I am grateful. My supervisor accomodated me temporarily.
So blessed.
I hope you are having a nice time too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 18, 2014
kennycanny:

Y are u recommending the school, are you going there? which course and how much b fees

I dey recommend am cuz Nigerians nor too plenty for the province, city and school - and me wan see many for here in winter grin grin I'm to study Political Science. All fees excluding accommodation is roughly $13k. For more info, kindly visit; www.upei.ca

Success! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Grapehouse: 1:36am On Aug 18, 2014
verizon007: Hi guys, to the the glory of God I arrived Saskatoon yesterday, I am trying to sort out accommodation, is there anybody looking for a roommate or would like to share a house with a fellow Nigerian.Team unisask![color=#000099][/color]
Thank God for journey mercies.....Were you on EgyptAir plane yday...I met one Mrs Ayo going to Saskatoon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 18, 2014
kennycanny:

I don't get you.
Everybody is not getting me, I must be typing rubbish then,
If u don't get me please kindly ignore biko grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Grapehouse: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
Welcome to the land of sugar and processed foods cry grin

Thanks dear....the sugar no be here oh; Sugar and leaves...But am liking the leaves sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by verizon007: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2014
yes, Mr Femi
Grapehouse:
Thank God for journey mercies.....Were you on EgyptAir plane yday...I met one Mrs Ayo going to Saskatoon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2014
Beamn4real:

Lolz.. Canny on my mind.. I'm just watching this FIFA U20 tournament to c hw canny looks..

Also pls check ur mailbox.. Sent u a mail.
Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 18, 2014
Grapehouse:

Thanks dear....the sugar no be here oh; Sugar and leaves...But am liking the leaves sha
Lmaoooooo at leaves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd, maybe you should turn vege then cause some of the leaves are sugar coated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Beamn4real(m): 1:39am On Aug 18, 2014
verizon007: Hi guys, to the the glory of God I arrived Saskatoon yesterday, I am trying to sort out accommodation, is there anybody looking for a roommate or would like to share a house with a fellow Nigerian.Team unisask![color=#000099][/color]

Thank God for journey mercies... Pls did you go through Frankfurt/Montreal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 18, 2014
wink wink wink wink wink
Maximip: Nice to see all the familiar usernames are now reporting from Canada.

After following the thread for more than a year, I finally arrived a few
days ago.

The problem now is that, I didn't bring enough garri...

Anyway, Just thought I should drop by and say hi to my people here. Also,
more TRVs in the house to those waiting IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 18, 2014
PlayPays:

Hahaa! Haba?! What are you writing?! What you mean is what I don't understand. Everything I've written is not about anyone. If I need to tell you something I would direct it to you. What I wrote about arguments turning insults is from what I've witnessed here not this present arguement.
Me playpays got enough in real life to deal with, won't come on here to put more loads of mymyself. mba! So biko sis no any hard feelings whatsoever.
I'm aware of that dearie wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Grapehouse: 1:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
Lmaoooooo at leaves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd, maybe you should turn vege then cause some of the leaves are sugar coated

Vege kinni?---Abeg, i go enter town tomorrow go buy better pork chop jare. Thabk God iSabi cook, aleast I can cook what I can eat. wink
Slimdel:

Vege kinni?---Abeg, i go enter town tomorrow go buy better pork chop jare. Thabk God iSabi cook, aleast I can cook what I can eat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Grapehouse:

Vege kinni?---Abeg, i go enter town tomorrow go buy better pork chop jare. Thabk God iSabi cook, aleast I can cook what I can eat. wink

Vege kinni?---Abeg, i go enter town tomorrow go buy better pork chop jare. Thabk God iSabi cook, aleast I can cook what I can eat.
Lol chicken here is cheap too though, majority of what I've been eating here is homemade sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Grapehouse: 1:55am On Aug 18, 2014
verizon007: yes, Mr Femi
Hmm...iKnow its you! Good to read from you Maa'm---Glad you finally registered on NL...Oya come gist me about your AirCanada flight compare to EgyptAir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Grapehouse: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Slimdel:
Lol chicken here is cheap too though, majority of what I've been eating here is homemade sha
You are the one enjoying it all....like someone once said about you and I paraphrase "Eating grilled chicken & taken selfies is what you enjoy doing"

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Grapehouse:
You are the one enjoying it all....like someone once said about you and I paraphrase "Eating grilled chicken & taken selfies is what you enjoy doing"
Lmaooooooo you are so on point,, well waiting for school to start so I rather make the best outta the time I have now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.