Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (824770 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their TRV and medical call. The way the list is just moving sequentially almost as if the VOs are on this thread (I dey suspect una) Lol God is good!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
fabuloustee:
Medical call drop at 12:48pm....... i just check my mail.... Lord u alone are worthy to be praise
congrats much,guess u n @jojcanada got d early morning memo I felt in my spirit dis morning. Push harder,TRV Loading. Congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Joe980:
Most def...honestly, whenever I check the data trying to calculate who is next, my heart beats and always pray along with you guys despite not bn on the list. Most times I try picturing what goes on in you guys mind if I could feel this way.

MrArams:

smiley smiley You can only try brother. The feeling is one of a kind wink

I swear. Spot on! can't be imagined from 3rd person perspective. crazy anticipation fa. *sigh*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ojooyelakin: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
effectplus:
....pls can someone explain dis to me...."A high academic standing in previous university work with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours".....
Pls...I really need ur help...

If you are a graduate, they are asking for your last CGPA to be minimum of 3.0 in overall, and check your transcript to sum up all your courses and see if they are up to 60 units in total ....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
jaylinaa:
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their TRV and medical call. The way the list is just moving sequentially almost as if the VOs are on this thread (I dey suspect una) Lol God is good!

You knowwww...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
@Mcjimmy, why next week? Do you believe tomorrow might be the day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
MrArams:

1. Are both sponsors ladies?
2. Does the landed property belong to them or co-owned by them n their husbands?
3. Whats fleming college tuition deposit policy? Were you advised to pay before a particular deadline
4. Are the SOAs of your sponsors their personal acct or joint acct with hubby
5. How long have you being into the bizness (i.e after grad from poly)
yea both r ladies,landed property belong to dem not co owned by husband, tuition deposit policy is 1350 dollar to retain my sit, pay b4 nov 15, the acct is their persional saving acct, av been into the business since nov 2011 but I registered it feb 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
jojcanada:
Finally called for Medicals. Praise God. I'm on my way to Abuja so will do it there

Congrats!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
lovesavvi:
Just got a refusal now, reason travel history, length of proposed stay in canada,purpose of visit,current employment situation , your persional assets and financial status. Am really down now. Good luck to all medical awaited

Sorry dear, been through that twice, so I know how you feel. Just repackage properly and refire..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
fabuloustee:
Medical call drop at 12:48pm....... i just check my mail.... Lord u alone are worthy to be praise

Congrats!!!...I will keep tapping to everyone's blessings until my own comes out possitive too.. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Have been following you guys for quite a long time now..am so impressed the way u guys encourage others,I submitted my application via online on 21st Oct did biometrics on 23rd.I pray that God will grant all the awaitees our heart desire.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mcjimmy, opsynusy & seunalasho hope you guys are warming up grin because next week is ya turn smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
luvly3:
Pls who is in Ottawa. ...need a favour ...tnx

present maa...fire on
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mehn...the chilling peels no be here smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
@Habeeb where you at
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cufs:
Mcjimmy, opsynusy & seunalasho hope you guys are warming up grin because next week is ya turn smiley

there is more oo.we also have duntano, leaderdeji, santofilz, pchax, tweeny24...
Infact my prediction is they will answer all september applicants with Medicals next week!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
effectplus:
....pls can someone explain dis to me...."A high academic standing in previous university work with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours".....
Pls...I really need ur help...
60 credit hours is equivalent to 60 units in nija higher institution... What dis statement portrays is Dat u must b in good standing Atleast 3.0 in ur previous courses totaling 60 units which is approximately ur last 2yr in sch
Stand to b corrected tho

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
News flash: CIC freezes visa applications from Ebola affected countries... http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/
2014-10-31-x8/html/extra8-eng.php

Guys, just imagine the dreams that would have been killed if Naija be fall hand for this matter. Thanks be to God. Who get TRV make e move fast oh. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
sidnigga:

60 credit hours is equivalent to 60 units in nija higher institution... What dis statement portrays is Dat u must b in good standing Atleast 3.0 in ur previous courses totaling 60 units which is approximately ur last 2yr in sch
Stand to b corrected tho

I believe you're spot on sir

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hi everyone,i applied for student visa since 2nd of September and till date I haven't heard from the embassy do I need to be worried about this. Would really need your advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Snappyfingaz:
News flash: CIC freezes visa applications from Ebola affected countries... http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/
2014-10-31-x8/html/extra8-eng.php

Guys, just imagine the dreams that would have been killed if Naija be fall hand for this matter. Thanks be to God. Who get TRV make e move fast oh. Lol.
God wey know everything no dey sleep ooO. Lolz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Snowing in Sudbury Ontario today. ...those coming here should come prepared. ..

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
nekkii:
Hi everyone,i applied for student visa since 2nd of September and till date I haven't heard from the embassy do I need to be worried about this. Would really need your advice
I believe u did online route,u can do them a mail tho,better yet wait till nxt week,dat will clock it @ 2months exactly. Goodluck with ur app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ok tnks will just wait till next week then
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
lovesavvi:
yea both r ladies,landed property belong to dem not co owned by husband, tuition deposit policy is 1350 dollar to retain my sit, pay b4 nov 15, the acct is their persional saving acct, av been into the business since nov 2011 but I registered it feb 2012

You should have at [b] least [/b]paid the tuition deposit or your first semester tuition fees from one of your sisters acct. Well, that's not the main issue here; You said you started the business right after school so let's say u finished school 2010 ( the earliest) and since then have you worked in a field related to your course of study or IT related? Is your business IT related?

I noticed there was no NYSC cert among your listed docs, sorry to ask but were you above 30 when you served? If you might have been away from the IT field for about 4 years or more etc It might be harder to convince the v.o....

Pls can you respond to some of the questions above. I'm kinda stuck at the moment embarassed gurus abeg attend to lovesavvi's case

Are you a lady? Why not go for something more passion related n write a well explained SOP to back it up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
fabuloustee:

Lemme be the 1st to congratulate u in advance *hug*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Congratulations dear
fabuloustee:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omonjoe:
Bro...hafa wit ur preparations? Pls were u able to secure a supervisor b4 given admission into MUN? Which course re u going for and how did u go about fiinding a supervisor? Gettn a supervisor is kind of giving me headache.
My brother I left that supervisor of a thing and went for course route program. then when I arrive there i can charge to research if there will b need for that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
luvly3:
Snowing in Sudbury Ontario today. ...those coming here should come prepared. ..

Realone you dey see? shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Can one change program route after submiting an application
cman4good:
My brother I left that supervisor of a thing and went for course route program. then when I arrive there i can charge to research if there will b need for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.