Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (819811 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2014
Happy New Month Fam!!!..it's Sweet November...the month that all September applicants and early October applicants will be called for medicals and receive their TRV's... grin ...AMEN!!!

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2014
This is My month of birth...and so, I declare that there shall be excess testimony of trv approval from now onward.

Trv approval without finance na wahala. Therefore, I declare also that the resources needed for our upkeep in Canada will be supplied to Us according to God's riches in Glory through Christ Jesus...AMEN.

We all will enter Canada Triumphantly.

One love.

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by boloase(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2014
good day house, i have been trying to gather information on how to go about securing a student visa to canada, but ihav not realy made any headway. i will be grateful if the house can help me on this, including how to get a school for for masters.......thanks guys in waiting. God go take us there!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2014
boloase:
good day house, i have been trying to gather information on how to go about securing a student visa to canada, but ihav not realy made any headway. i will be grateful if the house can help me on this, including how to get a school for for masters.......thanks guys in waiting. God go take us there!!!
first of, goto www.aucc.ca to see skools by province, rating and prices. Then check on the webpage of any of the skool for admission requirement.

For visa application requirements, goto part 4 or 5 of 'traveling to Canada' for it.
Or
refer to cic.gc.ca

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2014
Cufs:
Happy New Month Fam!!!..it's Sweet November...the month that all September applicants and early October applicants will be called for medicals and receive their TRV's... grin ...AMEN!!!
A big AMEN to that

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by WESTERNCR: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2014
My good people in the house! I will like to ask if it is possible to obtain TRV with vocational training course.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ojooyelakin: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2014
WESTERNCR:
My good people in the house! I will like to ask if it is possible to obtain TRV with vocational training course.

Sure!... Why not? All you need is strong paper work... Package your application very well then you are there ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by WESTERNCR: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2014
ojooyelakin:

cheers buddy!

Sure!... Why not? All you need is strong paper work... Package your application very well then you are there ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by boloase(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2014
i need d SOP @ amefri. my email..beloase@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2014
Pls any conestogac future student who would like to share a three bedroom apartment should pls contact me......I just found an affordable 3bedrm apartment online. I don't wanna be the only person to pay for that..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Mcjimmy:
Pls any conestogac future student who would like to share a three bedroom apartment should pls contact me......I just found an affordable 3bedrm apartment online. I don't wanna be the only person to pay for that..

How much is it. I have a child oh. smiley and what's the amenties like. Is it funished ready. Please send me an email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2014
@Mcjimmy... Igbagbo to strong. cool I believe.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2014
Omonjoe:
Bro, d tin tire me o..I nor knw weda make i change programe route nw buh e b like say my dept (Elect Engr) has only dt route. wat is d process of changing program route?
Since ur dpt has only dt route,defntly u cnt change. Like i said earlier cal d digits of ur proposed supervisor u can also snd an e-mail to ur grad co-ord. Is it up to a week u sent d e-mail to ur proposed supervisor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2014
Congratz Fabulostee.. Congratz al medical awaitee..
Congratz al trv awaitee..
Congratz to al 9ja-Canny immigrants.
God help us al. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2014
luvly3:
Snowing in Sudbury Ontario today. ...those coming here should come prepared. ..

Please share tips on what to prepare oneself with... That looks like a lot of cold.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bayocanny: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
micheal4660:
Hello my people.................what are the requirement for canada visitong visa?

My pple una weldone oo
Kindly answer this guy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Happy New Month people. November will not pass us by. Good news this month! Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
@mr aram I will like to send u a mail, I av send a pm to u nd I dnt knw if u received it or nt?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Fabulousteeeeee..... Omo skool mi..... I told u... Ur own won't pass u by... Congrats dear... Wow this is great... Can't wait for mine ooooo so u and I go paint Niagara red naija style.

Jojcanada congrats oooooo

All others congrats oooo

Tianadiva na TRV remain na receive it with all smiles

Mr Arams abeg update d list biko....

This November is my birthmonth... No how wey medicals no go lick me lol... Would be and will be the perfect birthday gift... How una dey.

Na Premiership I dey wait for.... A footy weekend ahead.

To lovesavviii... Easy nne... What will be will be.. This is just a test... Repackage and fire ur awka made jungle gun
.. Dem must lick u TRV.... God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Please is Fhemmmy the same Fhemmmy motors on Fb? The one on the "Nigerians in Canada how do u survive" thread? Boss if na u na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Boss Fhemmmy if na u I hail ooo.. Added u on FB last week. It's a pleasure seeing u here sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
its more than a month nw i sent it. I will try to call him. what course did u apply for
stevemims:
Since ur dpt has only dt route,defntly u cnt change. Like i said earlier cal d digits of ur proposed supervisor u can also snd an e-mail to ur grad co-ord. Is it up to a week u sent d e-mail to ur proposed supervisor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
My application (paper route) is 32 days old today. Judging from faboulstees own it took 52days to get medicals. So approximately I have 20days to kill bill... Lol... E fit enter before then sef by his special gracious grace.... MEDICALS & trv is our portion oooooooooooooooo.........

grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Emblem(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello guys. I am planning to go for my Diploma or Advance Diploma in Canada in Information Technology. I just got married and i have few questions:

1. Will you advice i go for a 1 year program or 2 years program?

2. Are married applicants allowed to travel with their partners? If yes, what type of visa will be issued to my wife?

Also, We both have a valid US visa and does that guarantee me getting a TRV? Hope to read from you guys soon. Happy new month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
kaynine59:
Please is Fhemmmy the same Fhemmmy motors on Fb? The one on the "Nigerians in Canada how do u survive" thread? Boss if na u na

Na the same Fhemmmy Sir, welcome here and God bless.... na me hail pass oh and humble. ..I am here more than Facebook
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Emblem:
Hello guys. I am planning to go for my Diploma or Advance Diploma in Canada in Information Technology. I just got married and i have few questions:

1. Will you advice i go for a 1 year program or 2 years program?

2. Are married applicants allowed to travel with their partners? If yes, what type of visa will be issued to my wife?

Also, We both have a valid US visa and does that guarantee me getting a TRV? Hope to read from you guys soon. Happy new month.

Hi Emblem,
I think the length of the program depends on the institution offering it and it's that length of program that your visa will be valid for. I am not sure if this answers your question. I'm sorry if it doesn't
Yes you can go with your wife... you just have to prove that there's enough funds to cater for the both of you during the program. You will both be issued Temporary Resident Visas valid for the same period.

I can imagine that a valid US visa would make sense for your application but I don't think it guarantees anything. But this is just my opinion.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ahhhhhh baba oooooooo... I greet u humbly ooo.. Thanks boss and God bless you.. Hope to see u in 2015 in Ontario... God bless us all.. How work and family egbon..

Fhemmmy:

Na the same Fhemmmy Sir, welcome here and God bless.... na me hail pass oh and humble. ..I am here more than Facebook
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by checkyink(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hi great people , do paper routers also register online at cic.gc.ca ?. I'm confused here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Omonjoe :
its more than a month nw i sent it. I will try to call him. what course did u apply for
frm ma point of view,u can always apply without a response frm ur prop sup,wt matters is making sure ur research interests aligns wit his cus n d adm app u dnt av to state d name of ur sup bt u can n ur s.o.p. Mine is political sci
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
@lovesavvi, which organization do you work with presently?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Babahor: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
jojcanada:
Finally called for Medicals. Praise God
Big congrats bro .we dey go d same school .we shall meet in Seneca by d Grace of God .

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (501)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.