Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (824992 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Goodmorning house, as this is November, can I still apply for a visa against January 2015?.please house I need urgent answer?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2014
nicholls2013:
Goodmorning house, as this is November, can I still apply for a visa against January 2015?.please house I need urgent answer?

I think its late
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Tnks tnuola, so can I use a different admission from another university that has a September start date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2014
bighead1:
Hello peeps

for those applied through the paper route,
did you guys submitted original docs and
did you got your docs back after a decision
was reached??

Thanks
yes,I submitted original documents nd I got all my documents back without problems....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2014
nicholls2013:
my advice is apply for MAY start date...January start date is kinda late already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2014
@ nicholls2013 . Capital NO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by loladeoye: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Nicholls..i believe u can do online route . U can give it a try. believe it and have faith. i know some peeps that applied at a time like this and got it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by loladeoye: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2014
@Olamonsor2...how far with ur app ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2014
nicholls2013:
Tnks tnuola, so can I use a different admission from another university that has a September start date?

Yw..you can check If that same school has a may start
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2014
loladeoye:
@Olamonsor2...how far with ur app ?

Na for my bro. NO news yet ooo. Only God can help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2014
loladeoye:
Nicholls..i believe u can do online route . U can give it a try. believe it and have faith. i know some peeps that applied at a time like this and got it.

Pls don't mislead him, its too late to apply for winter start, either online or paper route especially if he doesn't have his documents ready

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2014
emperoracro:

hello bro, pls did mun mandate u to submit TOEFL or IELTS ?

Hi Emperoraco.
No, I was not mandated. So far you have at least a 'C' grade in your O'Level, they waive English tests for Nigerians. Except it is otherwise stated in the department you apply to, you don't need the tests.
Have a great week.
Peace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by loladeoye: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2014
When u believe in ur self and u submit all d right docs and upfront medicals...who says u cant get it ? Its still november and his start state might be second week in january...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2014
loladeoye:
When u believe in ur self and u submit all d right docs and upfront medicals...who says u cant get it ? Its still november and his start state might be second week in january...
bro it is late,don't complicate the matter.today is 24th of november.this month of november is finished.u tink say CIC workers no wan do chrismas like u?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2014
loladeoye:

My dear processing times have changed its better to take ones time and package the application than be sorry later, few peeps with sept start date that applied late had slight issues
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Its kinda late
loladeoye:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
eddy20:
bro it is late,don't complicate the matter.today is 24th of november.this month of november is finished.u tink say CIC workers no wan do chrismas like u?

Abi o, not just Xmas self, boxing day, new years day I'm not so sure but I think they close for the year

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lassky(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2014
bighead1:
Hello peeps

for those applied through the paper route,
did you guys submitted original docs and
did you got your docs back after a decision
was reached??

Thanks
bro if u dont want to risk submitting d real copies, u can get d photocopies certified or notarized b4 submission. My 1 shile grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2014
lassky:
bro if u dont want to risk submitting d real copies, u can get d photocopies certified or notarized b4 submission. My 1 shile grin
Don't even suggest that to him. Not even one original document right? Perhaps he should submit photocopy of his international passport also. My 2 shile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2014
My people,summit original documents oooo to be on safer side.cos this CIC people u don't know what they are looking for in each application...be wise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2014
loladeoye:

If you like submit upfront TRV... It's late and it's late. Period. Lets not push peeps here into a mess.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Standupguy, how far? Any show? Anxiety wan kee person for here, lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

If you like submit upfront TRV... It's late and it's late. Period. Lets not push peeps here into a mess.

Lol@upfront TRV cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justicia: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
nicholls2013:
I think its late. In my case, my LoA came in this November and it came with a letter addressed to the embassy telling them to fast-track my visa that I have to be in school by january 1, but u see, I don't have my docs ready and therefore I can't even take advantage of the letter, although its not certain that the embassy will honour the letter. So abeg just defer...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
@olamonsor, wen did u do ur biometric
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
I checked my bro cic account. Application REFUSED. God knows.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
akosh005:
@olamonsor, wen did u do ur biometric
oct 8
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
olamonsor2:
I checked my bro cic account. Application REFUSED. God knows.
why....why....cic whyyyyyyyy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmmm....now Cic is beginning 2 scare me with all dis refusals... God oooo pls help us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
nekkii:
Hmmmm....now Cic is beginning 2 scare me with all dis refusals... God oooo pls help us
dnt get scared, any update on ur application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
akosh005:

dnt get scared, any update on ur application.
nope.... nothing yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Joe980:
@bighead1; submit original documents, CIC will return them.

lassky:

eddy20:
yes,I submitted original documents nd I got all my documents back without problems....

Thank you sirs/mas.

please do anyone have any sample of a good S.O.P?

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.