Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825170 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Canada enjoys strong and increasing bilateral relations with Nigeria, which is one of two strategic partners for Canada in sub-Saharan Africa. We share values such as multiculturalism, institutions such as federalism and Commonwealth membership, and people-to-people ties which provide a solid foundation for increased engagement. Na whining Oga siga dey,i'm sure u know better.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Leaderdeji: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
akanni:

How can your husband sponsor you with N1m, you should have left the funds in his account.
What did you study for your HND and what are you going for i.e program and level of study?
How long is the program for?Possible there's an issue with your admission letter.
your SOP will need work also, if you are self employed, you have to link your program with the course you going for.
You might need to get an additional sponsor who can give you an SOA of additional N5m

Thanks you. Can I use upto 2 sponsors? Must my sponsors be related to me? I hope to hear from you again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
vanrichie4u:

Siga...niaja and. Canada have a blaah blaah ...lol..I b engineer..pardon my terms...lol. But seriously both countries have a bilateral blaah blaah.. "Diplomatic relationship". Canada promised to develop niaja (eg education, etc) I did a lot of research b4 I penned down my SOP.
... grin ... U must explain this agreement oo... I go dey on ur neck like June 12 ... Explain it... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Leaderdeji: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
akanni:

How can your husband sponsor you with N1m, you should have left the funds in his account.
What did you study for your HND and what are you going for i.e program and level of study?
How long is the program for?Possible there's an issue with your admission letter.
your SOP will need work also, if you are self employed, you have to link your program with the course you going for.
You might need to get an additional sponsor who can give you an SOA of additional N5m

On the issue of being self employed, my business is registered however without tax clearance. In what way can this stand against me? Or will it be better to say I am out of job?

Please guide.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Leaderdeji:

On the issue of being self employed, my business is registered however without tax clearance. In what way can this stand against me? Or will it be better to say I am out of job?

Please guide.
... I am sure u have receipts and u keep records of all ur transactions... Why not provide that...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Leaderdeji:

Please guide.
stick to what you started with,include any evidence you have of your business, registration papers.You can use 2 sponsors and they don't have to be related.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Leaderdeji: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Siga:
... I am sure u have receipts and u keep records of all ur transactions... Why not provide that...

Thanks Oga Siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Siga:
... grin ... U must explain this agreement oo... I go dey on ur neck like June 12 ... Explain it... grin

When I bag my PR my oga @d top I would explain the agreement.
I highly commend ur being around here to help out. God bless u till infinity and beyond
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Leaderdeji:

Thanks Oga Siga
... Shouldn't have moved money from ur husbands account to yours... That simple red flag can trigger an avalanche of reasons...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Leaderdeji: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
akanni:

stick to what you started with,include any evidence you have of your business, registration papers.You can use 2 sponsors and they don't have to be related.

Thanks. More Grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
hello house dnt mind ma absence from here hv been so busy preparaing nd malaria nr won giv me chance,hv been seeing tons of delay it is well for those who re yet to get a response from cic hold ur faith nd pray well it will be well.

nd for those delayed take ur time prepare well enuf,gather all d necessary document nd show cic dat u cn do it

luv u all kiss kiss kiss kiss
NOTE: no matter hw busy i am here nd in canny i will always check on u guys becos hv learnt alot from u all
sleep well peeps

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DebohBaron(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Centennial College.

eddy20:
wat school are u even heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by DebohBaron(m): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Will u believe me if I tell that I booked a return ticket!??
Yep, my return date is Oct. 15. 2015!!

eddy20:
u tink cos u went to UK,UK is like canada abi??pls return to nija after ur studies....na people like u no dey ever return to nigeria sef....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2014
@DebohBaron

... Oga Deboh... Easy oo... A lot of people leave Naija for different reasons... Life is not only about popping bottles and partying... We have people that left cos their lives were in danger ... and relocate their families to a safer place ... A lot actualize their dreams when they step out of Naija.... remember even God told Abram to migrate... Even if u have all these to say... U should have kept it to urself and leave the forum quietly... hundreds have done it over the years that I've been on this forum... its no crime... people get busy once they land with work and school... take it easy Oga...

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gnykelly(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2014
DebohBaron:

guy cool down when your plane touch down in Canada. then you will doubt your choice. wish others well. and tone down your ego.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Cufs:

Nna my sister, it's my 3rd application ooh... As in number 3..lol..I just de beg baba God to give me good news with TRV. I did upfront med..
Then it's settled..... grin u will be called for medicals dis week.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Pls has anyone here applied to ontario colleges through ontariocolleges.ca, pls i nid to clarify sometins,tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 1:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Shyee:

Hi Emperoraco.
No, I was not mandated. So far you have at least a 'C' grade in your O'Level, they waive English tests for Nigerians. Except it is otherwise stated in the department you apply to, you don't need the tests.
Have a great week.
Peace.

This is disturbing; i have applied but they are still demanding for ielts or Toefl, what should i do now, can't be wasting money unnecessarily now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chiahmakar: 1:16am On Nov 25, 2014
bighead1:
Hello peeps

for those applied through the paper route,
did you guys submitted original docs and
did you got your docs back after a decision
was reached??

Thanks
cic states that photocopies can be submitted you dont need to stress yourself about getting all the original documents, there've been alot of misleading infomations here so I will advice you to go through the website and checklist carefully follow THEIR instructions. if your application is legit original or photocopy your visa will be granted.
goodluck

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 2:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Hey, people.

I have been trying to get a course advisor @ UoM, have sent mailsssssssss, like almost sent to All their staff, e remain small make I send go the VC lol....

Pls guy that have gone beyond this.... How long did it take them to reply you

What do u think I might be doing wrong
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by veron12: 5:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Help! Help!! Help!!! I didn't submit my international passport in the process of applying online. But I'm getting too scared if it won't delay my visa processing. Please is anyone here that applied online? Please kindly help .It exactly 43 days I submitted my application and 31 days I did my biometrics.pls kindly be of help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 5:29am On Nov 25, 2014
tianadiva:
hello house dnt mind ma absence from here hv been so busy preparaing nd malaria nr won giv me chance,hv been seeing tons of delay it is well for those who re yet to get a response from cic hold ur faith nd pray well it will be well.

nd for those delayed take ur time prepare well enuf,gather all d necessary document nd show cic dat u cn do it

luv u all kiss kiss kiss kiss
NOTE: no matter hw busy i am here nd in canny i will always check on u guys becos hv learnt alot from u all
sleep well peeps

Sorry about your health. Make sure you take along with you some malaria drugs. Very important against a possible relapse in Canada. They would hardly have malaria drugs because they rarely get such cases. So take precaution. Get well soon ma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Joe980:
It's all good... Nick is knocking, check your mail cheesy

Yes o. He knocked my door too. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by jaylinaaa(f): 5:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Did you make a copy of your passport data page and did you submit it online? Or you didn't at all. You do not need up submit the hard copy passport if you went the online route. The photocopy is enough.

veron12:
Help! Help!! Help!!! I didn't submit my international passport in the process of applying online. But I'm getting too scared if it won't delay my visa processing. Please is anyone here that applied online? Please kindly help .It exactly 43 days I submitted my application and 31 days I did my biometrics.pls kindly be of help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 5:39am On Nov 25, 2014
chiahmakar:
cic states that photocopies can be submitted you dont need to stress yourself about getting all the original documents, there've been alot of misleading infomations here so I will advice you to go through the website and checklist carefully follow THEIR instructions. if your application is legit original or photocopy your visa will be granted.
goodluck
If u feel that information and advices given here are misleading, then what d heck are u
doing here?why not depend on d CIC website. Please put d original documents and 2 photocopies of each
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pampem: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Habeeb521:
aluta asatra sabuuuuurrriiiiiiii
Lol. Its only saburi you remembered in ife? smiley
Guys, victory is sure!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2014
@DebohBaron

Dude, calm down abeg, I bet when you get that international exposure you so crave you'll understand that there's more to life than just popping bottles every weekend. You don't have to be cocky Cuz you got the visa on first trial, neither do you have to announce that you ain't gne be on here anymore, trust me if you had left silenty no one would have noticed.

Be wise Cuz when you get to Canada whether you know people there or not, you'll still come here to ask for people's help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2014
DebohBaron:

bro,take it easy....God has done it for u,and be happy.But pls try not to use harsh words on people,even if they use the words on u,u don't have to reply.I also got my Visa on 1st try,all thanks be to God for it.This Nairaland forum helped me greatly.I never knew anything about NL,it was friend that refered me here.This NL forum helped me to know all documents needed and I thank God today I have my TRV.I also have the return ticket,and it is not compulsory to use it.Just as Oga siga has said,there are different reasons people live Nigeria.Success man.By the way am Heading to Humber college toronto...

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.