Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825073 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kingsleyMbang(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls,how can one apply or take part in ths Canada-trip?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Milaby(f): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
yeah but need to be enlighten, whats it all about?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
omooba2015: Pls the my follow people, i need your help ooo ,i want to do police report clearance, pls how much are they doing it, pls give me address oo, one officer said may i bring 20k.. pls help me... i need your advice ooo ..Save a soul....

If you will use online route, you don't need police report
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Milaby: yeah but need to be enlighten, whats it all about?

...about studying in Canada!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Haustraliah: Am so sorry for each and every one denied visa.
Be calm.
All is well.
Just be prayerful and refire as soon as possible for winter intake.
Good luck.
Hello dear, whatsup with your application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Milaby(f): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
okay! i get now... so how can someone apply? sorry for the questions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
alotofgrace:

i am interested in canadian schools come 2015, how do i start?
Start by getting admission dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
shocked shocked are those two airlines ever very cheap shocked abeg come dash me small money na
james809: where are you traveling to ?
check the website or Qatar and Etihad am sure you will get a very cheap fare
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TeddyJonathan(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
kingsleyMbang: Pls,how can one apply or take part in ths Canada-trip?

Mee too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
einsteino: Please how much is the average cost of living in canada? can one get a job as a student and how many hours can he work? how easy getting permanent residence permit after studies? i intend to pursue an Msc degree in civil engr.
Yes you can work while studying, you can work 20hrs per week during academic sessions and full time during break.
Permanent residence permit depends on the province you are in, there are different rules guiding that.
As of what you wanna pursue visit www.google.com and search for schools also visit www.cic.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
God bless U as U tip me in ur good advices.
Im about to apply for the fourth time,this time its gonna be online route. I need someone to please assist me with the online link I would be needing to fill forms and all. Please,God bless U as U reply me. Im resuming in October. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
LyfeJennings: God bless U as U tip me in ur good advices.
Im about to apply for the fourth time,this time its gonna be online route. I need someone to please assist me with the online link I would be needing to fill forms and all. Please,God bless U as U reply me. Im resuming in October. Thanks
Www.cic.gc.ca please look into your app well and cover all loopholes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by alotofgrace(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel:
Start by getting admission dear

yes ma... i actually meant the admission process
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Milaby: okay! i get now... so how can someone apply? sorry for the questions

Read this thread from the first page!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Allansmith: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Fellow NLers can you guys please carry me along please??I need know what to do and how it works??

wink grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
macsika: How do I travel to Nigeria?
If you are a Nigerian citizen just book your flight dear and you will be in Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
alotofgrace:

yes ma... i actually meant the admission process
Www.google.com,,, when you are there, type Canadian schools or top 30 Canadian schools, search for the course u want to do, apply to the school, send your academic transcripts and hope to get admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chatters(f): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
tokiniofficial: By this time next week I'll be chilling in Canada...... can't wait grin

Tokin, pls PM me your number.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Allansmith: Fellow NLers can you guys please carry me along please??I need know what to do and how it works??

wink grin
Ok, please be specific
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by LyfeJennings(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel:
Www.cic.gc.ca please look into your app well and cover all loopholes

I would be posting my list of my documents plus my SOP 4 everyone to see and help contribute. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Allansmith: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=Slimdel]
If you are a Nigerian citizen just book your flight dear and you will be in Nigeria [/quote

Slimdel..seems you have understanding of this topic...Can you give me more details please as am just getting to see this so bad just seeing it when its already in Part 6. sad sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by charles316: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Is it possible for me to be offered admission for masters with my HND plus post graduate diploma certificate. I have 7 years post graduate work experience. my course of study is civil eng. If that is not possible,can I do a pgd there?

please help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
brade: Been reading this post silently. I am not even a visa aspirant or anything but i am reading because of my sister who is currently studying in Ghana.
Amefrica, while i understand that your story is remarkable, i am still of the belief that this TRV you were issued has gotten into your head.

I am not the person that sent you a threatening email. Infact, i have never exchanged any form of communication with you. I think that you can respond to questions without coming across as arrogant or a know it all.

Additionally, since you have obtained your visa, ill recommend that you take a chill pill and let those who are seeking advise get good unbiased counsel. You didn't get your visa because of anything you did, you got it by the grace of God.

The SSS will not chase anybody for sending you a threatening email. Ans i also do not think you are an intellect. You are not better than anybody else on this thread.

I will suggest you rest and focus on school life.

Hmmm I've really missed a lot here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I would be posting my list of my documents plus my SOP 4 everyone to see and help contribute. Thanks
Posting your sop will be a very bad idea but well it's your choice, I know your case very well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=Allansmith][/quote]

You have succeeded in confusing me,, why are you sad?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
charles316: Is it possible for me to be offered admission for masters with my HND plus post graduate diploma certificate. I have 7 years post graduate work experience. my course of study is civil eng. If that is not possible,can I do a pgd there?

please help
Yes you can get into masters program depending on your cgpa, you shouldn't have anything less than second class upper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Allansmith: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel:

You have succeeded in confusing me,, why are you sad?

Cos am only getting to see this useful information when its already on the Sixth part which is why am asking you assist me in letting me know what steps to follow and what needs to be done as to travelling to Canada...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by toucheli(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
emperoracro:

Oga Toucheli, pls i sent u a pm, pls reply.

Where ar u / which sch ar u in or heading to?
i'm in university of manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
toucheli:
hahahahahaha, bro no offence, no form of victimization or anything of such, but i just couldn't help but to laugh my a*s out while reading this..It looks very much awkward. Just picture your self to be the "Nigerian SSS agent", and i come to report this case to you..

cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Raxxye(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
I'm very new in this thread. Good job, Guys!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Slimdel:
Are there benefits of front page please enlighten me
Yes, expect so many funny questions from peeps that won't bother to go through the previous pages... grin
On the bright side, there would be addition of great thread contributors who never knew something like this existed on NL.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
toucheli:
i'm in university of manitoba

How's everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.