Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! (1591 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Kirinwa: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
It has been shown that barbing salons are the highest transmitters of Ebola virus.

As a matter of URGENCY the Nigerian government should outlaw the operations of barbing salons to reduce outbreak now!
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Kirinwa: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Seun send this to front page Seems MODS are slacking. GeJ wake up!
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Ademat7(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ummmm, if they do; we wey no get money nko?
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by OXCUBA: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kirinwa: It has been shown that barbing salons are the highest transmitters of Ebola virus.

As a matter of URGENCY the Nigerian government should outlaw the operations of barbing salons to reduce outbreak now!
WHAT HAS BEEN SHOWN? .... WHAT ARE YOUR FACTS OR PROVE? ....I HOPE YOUR SISTER IS NOT ... THE PERSON THAT INITIATE THE ''SALT RUMOR'' ....
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by hushmail: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
It has been shown by ...............?

I advise guys to be careful thats all
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by stagger: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Stupidity reigning supreme. OP, when have you ever seen a person having high fever or vomiting blood thinking of having a haircut talk less of actually having one? Olodo rapata!
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Seun(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kirinwa: It has been shown that barbing salons are the highest transmitters of Ebola virus.
Shown by whom? What's the source of this fairytale?
Ebola victims do not become infectious until the external symptoms of the disease begin to manifest.
Barbers should avoid barbing the hair of people who look sick or ill with shared clippers, that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Seun:
...thank God am nt d only one thinking dis way....

1 Like

Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Kirinwa: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Seun:
Ebola victims do not become infectious until the external symptoms of the disease begin to manifest.
Barbers should avoid barbing the hair of people who look sick or ill with shared clippers, that's all.

Which barber in Nigeria will take your advise as long as you have money? Why not reason it out first?
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Knownpal(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2014

Let them distribute clippers for males instead now...
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by OXCUBA: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
Seun:
DO YOU MEAN BARBERS .... SHOULD ASK FOR MEDICAL REPORT.... BEFORE GIVING .. SOMEONE A HAIR CUT? WHAT IF THE SYMPTOMS HAS NOT BEGAN TO MANIFEST EXTERNALLY ON THE VICTIM, HOW WILL THE BARBER DETECT IT BY MARE LOOKING?..... MY OPINION: DON'T PATRONIZE BARBERS THAT DOES NOT STERILIZE THEIR CLIPPERS. #ebola or not man must surely..... D. I. E#
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Kirinwa: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
OXCUBA: DO YOU MEAN BARBERS .... SHOULD ASK FOR MEDICAL REPORT.... BEFORE GIVING .. SOMEONE A HAIR CUT? WHAT IF THE SYMPTOMS HAS NOT BEGAN TO MANIFEST EXTERNALLY ON THE VICTIM, HOW WILL THE BARBER DETECT IT BY MARE LOOKING?..... MY OPINION: DON'T PATRONIZE BARBERS THAT DOES NOT STERILIZE THEIR CLIPPERS. #ebola or not man must surely..... D. I. E#

Yes man will die is not when you see tipper at top speed you cross road.My own is to see my children's children.I don't know about you.

Besides what do you mean sterilizing.Is it that liquid they put in bottles? You are on a lon tin.

1 Like

Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Kirinwa: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
OXCUBA: DO YOU MEAN BARBERS .... SHOULD ASK FOR MEDICAL REPORT.... BEFORE GIVING .. SOMEONE A HAIR CUT? WHAT IF THE SYMPTOMS HAS NOT BEGAN TO MANIFEST EXTERNALLY ON THE VICTIM, HOW WILL THE BARBER DETECT IT BY MARE LOOKING?..... MY OPINION: DON'T PATRONIZE BARBERS THAT DOES NOT STERILIZE THEIR CLIPPERS. #ebola or not man must surely..... D. I. E#

I have seen where a barber barbed a customer with ebola like symptoms.Bumps on his head etc

Let's not be naïve.This is naija.
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Kirinwa: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Let nobody say I didn't talk it on time.
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by newacca: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2014

if dem government no close barbershops, you fit commission your own task force to do dat. angry You no get job?
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by OXCUBA: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kirinwa:

I have seen where a barber barbed a customer with ebola like symptoms.Bumps on his head etc

Let's not be naïve.This is naija.
IS HEAD BUMPS .... YOUR OWN DEFINITION OR SYMPTOMS OF EBOLA? ....... MEHN ! PLEASE EDUCATE ME MORE ..... AM AN ILLITERATE IN THIS YOUR FIELD.
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Kirinwa: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2014
OXCUBA: IS HEAD BUMPS .... YOUR OWN DEFINITION OR SYMPTOMS OF EBOLA? ....... MEHN ! PLEASE EDUCATE ME MORE ..... AM AN ILLITERATE IN THIS YOUR FIELD.

Were you there with me? He had blackish spots.

If not barbing is there no other skill or acumen you have?
Pm me to send you 300k
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by OXCUBA: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kirinwa:

Were you there with me? He had blackish spots.

If not barbing is there no other skill or acumen you have?
Pm me to send you 300k
ARE YOU THAT GENEROUS? PLEASE USE YOUR 300K TO OPEN ANOTHER .... BUSINESS FOR BARBERS IN YOUR HOOD .... INSTEAD OF SPREADING FALSE RUMOURS, IDEAS OR CLOSING THEIR SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD.
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Well, right or wrong, let's just take precaution, Barbers must eat tongue.
If possible:

* Guys, buy your own clippers
* Take your own apron along with you for barbing(people leave sweat on the salon's)
* Take your own combs along
* Take an extra cloth to cover the barber's chair
* you can offer your barber a pair of gloves to hold your barbing set
* Use your own stuff after barbing- your after shave, meth. spirit, powder and please use your own soft brush to apply them.

Lastly, we can't be too careful. It is well.
Re: Ebola:nigerian Government Should Ban Barbing Salons Now!!! by phreakabit(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na military style buzz cut for me oh. No shaping just bring it down. Who's the Barber? . . . . My very own younger bro @ home.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Needs Your Help / Health Benefits Of Super Cider / A One-dose Cure For Peptic Ulcer Disease (PUD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.