Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! (1696 Views)

Africans Accuse ‘westerners’ Of Spreading Ebola! / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Wicked People Are Intentionally Spreading Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by Kirinwa: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Campaign!!
Stay Alive!!
Say NO to Barbing salons.
They are highest transmitters of EBOLA!!
Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by delishpot: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kirinwa: Campaign!!
Stay Alive!!

Why kwanu? Is it not a matter of taking your own kit? Your comb, clippers and brushes. Why say no to the salon as a whole?
Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by Kirinwa: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
delishpot:

Why kwanu? Is it not a matter of taking your own kit? Your comb, clippers and brushes. Why say no to the salon as a whole?

Will you also carry your own chair, own barber, own covering clothes.
Think!!

Its it not the same barber who doesn't wash hands after touching victims?
Not the chair having victim's sweat?
Not the clothes thaat they will wrap you up with?

What an elder sees lying down.Climb highest mountain Everest you won't see anything.

1 Like

Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by nas4q(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
guy no bring dat one come if na dat one, the spread go yapa! No just go there. Even in restaurants, cybercafes, vIewing centres, churches, public toIlets nd other public places. Are we to totally avoid these places?? The answer Is no!!
Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by delishpot: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kirinwa:

Will you also carry your own chair, own barber, own covering clothes.
Think!!

Its it not the same barber who doesn't wash hands after touching victims?
Not the chair having victim's sweat?
Not the clothes thaat they will wrap you up with?

What an elder sees lying down.Climb highest mountain Everest you won't see anything.

Going by that theory, lets shun markets, church communion, bars, hospitals, tailors shop, pharmacies etc.
Well, you could carry your wrapper abi na cover cloth. You could take a cloth to cover the chair. You can keep using hand sanitizer as you are there and as soon as you get home, straight to the bathroom soak all clothes in warm salt water or bleach and wash yourself before touching anything in your house.
You could go with a pair of latex gloves and insist he uses it. And educate him of the need to buy gloves and keep around him and use a fresh pair for each client. Tell him its for his own benefit too cos his own life is at risk too.
Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by Youngsage: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
k. Pictures of them spreading it, every second, OR....
Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
dere r many manual jobs out dere even worst dan barbing....atleast,d fluid exchange is minimal n not much.....even b4 d Ebola spread...we advice our male folks to av deir personal clipper,to prevent any form of diseases transmitted by fluids or blood....
Pls,dont spoil ppls busines for dem.....its deir means of livelihood......u can suggest a solution to d problem....dont b additional probelm to d problem....
Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by hushmail: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
guys just be careful

ebola own no get part 2
Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by Lekison(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
nas4q: guy no bring dat one come if na dat one, the spread go yapa! No just go there. Even in restaurants, cybercafes, vIewing centres, churches, public toIlets nd other public places. Are we to totally avoid these places?? The answer Is no!!
uhmm..... na viewing centers own go worse pass.

1 Like

Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by Kirinwa: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
delishpot:

Going by that theory, lets shun markets, church communion, bars, hospitals, tailors shop, pharmacies etc.
Well, you could carry your wrapper abi na cover cloth. You could take a cloth to cover the chair. You can keep using hand sanitizer as you are there and as soon as you get home, straight to the bathroom soak all clothes in warm salt water or bleach and wash yourself before touching anything in your house.
You could go with a pair of latex gloves and insist he uses it. And educate him of the need to buy gloves and keep around him and use a fresh pair for each client. Tell him its for his own benefit too cos his own life is at risk too.

What you are saying even you speaking don't go to such lengths talkless of ordinary customer.Yes, you could is all you say but you never consider the practicality.

I know what am saying.All these places you are mentioning.Be it bars,churches etc How many of them romance your head like a barber? Touching your chin, forehead, backhead, beard, face etc without interference.

To those saying about spoiling people's business. I hope they are ready for the fatality this business will bring to your loved ones?

Let's forget sentiments and reason this out.
Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by KriTic24A: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kirinwa:

What you are saying even you speaking don't go to such lengths talkless of ordinary customer.Yes, you could is all you say but you never consider the practicality.

I know what am saying.All these places you are mentioning.Be it bars,churches etc How many of them romance your head like a barber? Touching your chin, forehead, backhead, beard, face etc without interference.

To those saying about spoiling people's business. I hope they are ready for the fatality this business will bring to your loved ones?

You are right bro.
That is an angle to be seriously considered if our life really means anything to us.
Cogent Point!!

1 Like

Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by delishpot: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kirinwa:

Ok o. I understand where you comming from sha. Prevention is better than chloroquine and panadol.
But o. The barber sef no dey fear Ebola ni? Cos if I be barber all my clients go wear protective suit and na only their heads go open cos of barbing kwa. grin

1 Like

Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by endy231: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is clear misinformation.
Bros Kirinwa i have been ur follower for a long time on NL.
But i say a beg NO to this post.
Why do u have to pick out barbers, Why specific?
Does the mechanic, plumber, hairdresser, markup artists, house painters etc not have potential to spread ebola.
Infact banks should be closed so u cant withdraw ur green pips also. grin grin grin

People should be generally careful and observe basic personal hygiene.
Lets spread the prevention and not the fear. If it was that bad like u portray 50% of lagosians should have tested positive and the whole of Liberia and Guinea should have seized to exist.
Re: Barbers Are Spreading Ebola Every Second!!! by chidi2pus(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kirinwa: Campaign!!
Stay Alive!!

You evil F u c k

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Beer Is Not Bad For You / Treating And Understanding Your Acne/pimples / Doctors Threatens To Embark On Nation Wide Strike In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.