Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On (4464 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by sodeaky: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nollywood star actress and mother of four was spotted at the international airport, reports had it that she was on a vacation trip to South Africa with her kid. Her outfit kept bringing lot of thoughts to mind about what she's up to, she was spotted on gloves but couldn't determine her intentions if the gloves were measures of keeping herself warm or an Ebola prevention measure.See more picture below:

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_23.html

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by purplesummer(f): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lol. She's not taking chances. Ebola is real

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by hatux: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lol cheesy! All I can do is just laugh! People now fear ebola than hell fire!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
But her husband is sitting next to her glove less? sad

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by tpia1: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by galaxy52(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
winkPrevention is better than cure....lol!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Airforce1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
those nairaland women wey no sabi dress should learn from dis woman

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
silly blogger. wat has ebola gt to do wit dis. dat looks lik a fashion glove
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by icebebe(f): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Airforce1: those nairaland women wey no sabi dress should learn from dis woman
wat is she wearing?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Airforce1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
icebebe: wat is she wearing?

Ask google
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by icebebe(f): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Airforce1:

Ask google

help me out brova
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Airforce1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
icebebe: help me out brova

I wan sleep

Gudnyt
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by gluv01(f): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
It's obvious it's to keep warm as it is cold in SA now. The woman at the other end also has her gloves on.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014

ya ryt
a glove made of wool,would protect yuu from a .8 micron meter virus.

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Dreyl(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
gluv01: It's obvious it's to keep warm as it is cold in SA now. The woman at the other end also has her gloves on.
sure
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by tpia1: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
right now, seems some nigerian celebrities are in the US, some are in south africa.

whats the location of the others?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Lindajohn(f): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2014
abeg help me ask dis nkechi onuugba
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by icebebe(f): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2014
Lindajohn: abeg help me ask dis nkechi onuugba
linddddaaaaaaa chai,were av u bin?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by axortedbabe(f): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2014
ask am again abeg..
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Lindajohn(f): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
icebebe: linddddaaaaaaa chai,were av u bin?
arround oh
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by chimerase2: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2014
icefish baby na u abi na ua ghost I dey preview? cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by icebebe(f): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
chimerase2: icefish baby na u abi na ua ghost I dey preview? cheesy
ur ghost
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by chimerase2: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
icebebe: ur ghost
agreed, howfar nah
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Rooneyboy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Khalessi: But her husband is sitting next to her glove less? sad
she's the celebrity and not her husband .
she knows hand shake / hugs and autographs are inevitable
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Spotted With Her Anti-ebola Gloves On by Dramadiddy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Meanwhile, learn to play the piano with tutorials on nairaland's official thread
for keyboardists.. Visit now! No knowledge is a waste http://
www.nairaland.com/1814503/thread-keyboardists

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What Singer K Michelle Let An Artist Do To Her Body / This Beautiful Lady Has Been Sacked By President Jonathan / The World’s 10 Most Expensive Houses—and Who Owns Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.