Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Open A Swiss/cayman Account From Nigeria? It Is Possible. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open A Swiss/cayman Account From Nigeria? It Is Possible. (2600 Views)

Create And Verify Your Own Paypal Account From Nigeria *free Info* / How To Register And Verify A Paypal Account From Nigeria / The Best Reseller Web Hosting In Nigeria-it Doesn't Matter How Much You Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open A Swiss/cayman Account From Nigeria? It Is Possible. by ngblazer(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2008
[b]OPEN A SWISS/CAYMAN ACCOUNT FROM NIGERIA? IT IS POSSIBLE
Do you wish to own a Swiss accounts or Cayman Island’s bank account, but cannot because you can’t travel to Switzerland/Cayman Island to do so? Do you know it is possible to open a Swiss account from Nigeria without stress? Here is your chance to choose from among the many hundreds of private banks in Switzerland, and also few the handful banks in Cayman Island. And in just one business working day you are a Swiss/Cayman account owner. Every year, millions of individuals, investors & business owners around the world open Swiss bank accounts for a variety of reasons. Although, usually the primary goal is to put money in a secure place that cannot be touched by other entities. Whether, you are a business owner wanting to keep money in a safe place, an individual looking to deposit money someplace where others cannot get their hands on it, or an investor just looking for a good bank to deposit their profits into, or you wish to sell a product online through your website and you could not because you do not have a USA bank account. Swiss and Cayman’s bank account is a sure way you could register your paypal (business) account. Swiss and Cayman Island banks are the safest & most reliable financial institutions in the world. These banks are not exclusively for the rich & famous. In fact, 50% + of Swiss/Cayman’s bank account holders do not have more than $50k in their accounts. You can keep any amount in your bank account, whether it's only a few hundreds, or a few hundred million. There are list of over 200 Swiss banks & financial institutions listed that you can contact directly to find out about available services & account types. Just give them a call, send an email or apply at without going to Switzerland or to Cayman Island.

Be wary of web sites claiming that they will open a Swiss bank account & secure a brand new International VISA/MasterCard credit/debit card for you instantly for 1000's of USD. The reality is that after you pay, your name & address is simply forwarded to a Swiss bank, and it is at the financial institution's discretion over in Switzerland if they will open a Swiss bank account. YOU are ultimately the one who fills out the SWISS POSTAL ACCOUNT application form that is MAILED to the address you have provided to the consultant.
NOTE: You might find yourself with a Swiss bank account that is not suited for your specific needs.

All correspondence from the Swiss/Cayman Island bank & you will be conducted either over the phone, email, and fax or via their Web site when opening your account. There are some Swiss banks that will set up an account for you within 1 business day and there others that have a 1-2 weeks waiting policy to screen for international blacklisted (names) criminals. We offer a complete list of all Swiss Financial Institutions that the various types of accounts that exist (Personal, Business) (Checking, Savings). Each Swiss bank listed includes a description of their services, their fees, actual client comments, location, complete contact information, and a direct link to their ONLINE account application form. Additionally, you don't need to fly to Switzerland/Cayman Island to open a bank account. You may open a regular postal Swiss bank account by simply filling out a short online form at the Swiss bank's web site, from your desk in your room or office at any location in the world. The two types of bank accounts that Swiss financial institutions are offering are: Postal accounts and “Multi-currency “Numbered accounts.
There is a misconception that if you are a NON-RESIDENT of Switzerland/Cayman Island, that you must deposit a minimum of $50k. Many online consultants that charge thousand’s of dollars to open Swiss bank accounts only deal with these institutions with such laid down policies.
This applies to only a handful of banks that cater to the rich & famous.
Accounts can be opened with ZERO DOLLARS$, whether you are resident or non-resident of Switzerland, with the comprehensive list of financial institutions Features you can see in the list are:
Direct links to online Swiss accounts application forms for you to fill, comprehensive listing of Swiss banks & Financial institutions, including: Full addresses, phone & fax numbers, bank Websites & E-mail contacts, Swiss banking tips, resources, tools, contacts, & information, also included are the account type that is most suitable for you, the account fees that are imposed by the financial institutions, available services that can be of assistance to you, Financial Institution Requirements such as: Minimum Deposits, Documentation, Residency & Non-Residency Issues, etc, , There is really only two main requirement needed when opening a Swiss bank account for NON-RESIDENTS of Switzerland : You need to get an authenticated photocopy of your passport, national ID card or a driver’s license, and any document signed by any government concern stating you are an indigene of the country or a national identity card. The time it takes to open a new account when all information is provided, and every other thing you would want to know about the Swiss bank will be provided by the bank you contacted.

One of the many goodies you can get is having a paypal account, you can use it to also receive payment for products via your website, and for the yahoo guys you can easily receive money easily from those greedy white men, cash it here with your credit/debit card instead of going to the western union money transfer where you stand the risk of being nabbed by the security agencies.
If you desire a Swiss bank account or cayman island bank account and you are in need of the list containing all of the financial institution in Switzerland you can contact me through this medium: Am on the internet 24/7 and my Yahoo messenger ID is normal247 or ochizuka. So we can chat . But if you need to meet me one on one you can call me to arrange for a meeting. For those that those staying outside Lagos, I have two options for you to get the list. You can pay into my bank account on request and forward to me the teller number, email address, name etc to my email address, do not send it via text to my phone number so that it won't miss on the air. I also have other payment options which are online payments. I have accounts with www.E-Gold.com (Account number is 5451238), and also with www.libertyreserve.com (Account number is U5891405). That’s for those that have accounts with the above websites. You will still have to send your E-gold or Liberty reserve account numbers, email address, name to my email address. Afterwards you will be sent the whole list via email attachment. But should you be scared that I might run away with your cash; everybody I believe have loved ones in Lagos, you can better still send the person to me. I will email it instantly with him as a witness to your email address, and he will pay him. So if you are interested in any of the list you can contact me instantly.

Contact address is
3A Fredrick Fasheun Street,
Off ago palace way, okota, isolo,
Lagos state.

Chigoizuka2001@yahoo.com
Chigoizuka2000@yahoo.com[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Very Profitable Cooperative Business In Nigeria Without Stress / Educational Phones For Children In Nigeria. / Tablet Pc Distributors And Agents Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.