Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You (2033 Views)

10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by KingsleyAni1993(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Here are a list of little foods that you eat and love which you don't know are killing you and depleting your life force. Here goes.

1. Coke, fanta, sprite; those sugar loaded soft drinks.
2. Excess red meat.
3. Too much carbs and saturated fats you eat in your foods
4. Fast foods.
5. Too much salt and sugar.
6. Alcohol. It overwhelms your liver, thereby destroying them.
7. Snacks with its additives
8. Fried foods.

Now which of these are you guilty of? And why are you guilty of them? Do you want to die young?

Here's the article link online or the blogosphere:
http://kingsleyadrian./2014/08/16/top-foods-you-love-that-slowly-kill-you/
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by demmyluv90(f): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
3. But, nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by checkdate(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
KingsleyAni1993: Here are a list of little foods that you eat and love which you don't know are killing you and depleting your life force. Here goes.

1. Coke, fanta, sprite; those sugar loaded soft drinks.
2. Excess red meat.
3. Too much carbs and saturated fats you eat in your foods
4. Fast foods.

Now which of these are you guilty of?
hmmmm.
Am guilty of . . .

Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by KingsleyAni1993(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
demmyluv90: 3. But, nothing will happen.

Really? Something does happen. It just takes time to
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by Strongman02(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Always pray b4 u eat,with jesus all things ar possible
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by sheunfemix: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Funny None.. But I sumtymes crave for coke or fanta. I dnt like those drinks. But d urge sumtyms come up to take a rily chilled one. I was told it cud happen wen d sugar level is low and ur brain knws those drinks are quick fix
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by Natifa(f): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
My fellow country men just eat and drink what you will. The English you are speaking is what is killing you.
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by hatux: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nothing kills that easily except it excess!
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Ok...but it seems every thing I love is on that list cry

1 Like

Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2014
My grandpa literally feed on that list for ages, and - he's still alive at the age of 87. tongue

1 Like

Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by nisot23(f): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Natifa: My fellow country men just eat and drink what you will. The English you are speaking is what is killing you.

lol....this is hilarious!
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by KingsleyAni1993(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ceasar1: My grandpa literally feed on that list for ages, and - he's still alive at the age of 87. tongue

Hey. Does that your grandparent have any teeth left?
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by Natifa(f): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2014
nisot23:

lol....this is hilarious!
yea funny but true. If u compare the mortality rate of our ancestors who spoke their native languages and ate their native foods to the mortality rate in today's nigeria, u wil bliv me.
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by Natifa(f): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2014
sheunfemix: Funny None.. But I sumtymes crave for coke or fanta. I dnt like those drinks. But d urge sumtyms come up to take a rily chilled one. I was told it cud happen wen d sugar level is low and ur brain knws those drinks are quick fix
thought i was a lonely pin on this fanta craze. In my own case its the flavour i crave for. When the fanta urge comes up, i get listless and i don't get to rest until i breath in a lungful of fanta flavour. Am jst helpless
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by eigmaticme: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Natifa: My fellow country men just eat and drink what you will. The English you are speaking is what is killing you.

Well said
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by Exponental(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
@op...... U must be missing alot.
Cold coke with hot snacks is nutritious (amongst others)
Re: Top Foods you love That Slowly Kill You by KingsleyAni1993(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lie

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without A Piece Of Food Or A Glass Of Water? / Water Fountain Available For Your Cake Table/stand / Khadija’s Kitchen: How To Prepare Catfish Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.