Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

10 Ways To Cook An Egg That You Didn't Know About - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Ways To Cook An Egg That You Didn't Know About (2312 Views)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Cook An Egg That You Didn't Know About by hotokpen: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
1. Egg Bundles
Not only is the name adorable, the dish is delicious. Forget bacon and eggs. Make eggs wrapped in bacon. For this recipe, you line the muffin cups in a baking pan with bacon, essentially making little bacon cups, break an egg inside each bacon cup, and bake in the oven. You get soft-boiled eggs with bacon cooked in. read more >>>http://www.citypeoplelives.net/2014/07/10-ways-to-cook-egg-that-you-didnt-know.html

Re: 10 Ways To Cook An Egg That You Didn't Know About by delishpot: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chei, I no dey click these kain links on a good day o. But this na food and I like food so I will click ya link.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Cook An Egg That You Didn't Know About by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
delishpot: Chei, I no dey click these kain links on a good day o. But this na food and I like food so I will click ya link.
Seconded grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akpu / Alomo Bitters / Looking For Nigerian Restaurant In Amsterdam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.