Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? (5358 Views)

Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Who Is Your Nairaland Role Model? / How Do I Retrieve Forgotten Nairaland Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
@Seun

My Nairaland account has been compromised. . . Most times,
I login to see new topics being followed, and new comments being liked;
which definitely isn't me.

How is that I can't change my password. . . .?
Cos I've looked everywhere for it ? Or am I missing sometin . . ?

Please guide me on how to change my password . .
Re: How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? by Seun(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pls logout all your sessions by clicking the all link in bracket after the logout link and then go to www.nairaland.com/login
Re: How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thanks ! Done !
Re: How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2014
Seun,

What if someone needs to change his/her password?
Re: How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? by Seun(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2014
@ledafaze: I've already answered the question.
Re: How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2014
Seun: @ledafaze: I've already answered the question.

Where? Not on this thread.
Re: How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? by Seun(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2014
Seun: Pls logout all your sessions by clicking the all link in bracket after the logout link and then go to www.nairaland.com/login
Re: How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=Seun][/quote] In this case, the person involved does not remember the password to login. Even a reset is not bringing the password reset email.

What else?
Re: How To Change Your Nairaland Password ???? by CharlesMWedge: 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
Thanks for telling us that we can change the password at any time. It is good because sometimes we may face security threat. From the essay writing service uk we can find more and more updates on how we can change the password.

(1) (Reply)

List Of All Local Government Areas In Yobe State / What Is Your Most Memorable Nairaland Moment Of 2012? / This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.