Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos (1838 Views)

Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Husband And Wife Started Fighting Mid-air! / Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces / NAMA Grounds Oshiomhole’s Chartered Helicopter Over Aerodrome & Landing Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
An Air France flight made an emergency landing at
the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA)
in Lagos on Sunday.
The plane which landed at the terminal at 4:59 pm
was said to have developed low tyre pressure
midway its journey to Nigeria.
Although the flight’s origin was not ascertained, The
Nation learnt that terrified passengers quickly
disembarked the aircraft after it touched down
because it hovered for over an hour not being able to
land.
It was gathered that one of the reasons the plane
hovered for long was because other aircrafts were at
the TAMAC and there was no space for it to land.
Rescue agencies including the National Emergency
Management Agency (NEMA); fire service; Nigerian
Air Force and Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria
(FAAN) were contacted and placed on standby at the
TAMAC because of the seriousness of the issue.http://nigerianewspapersonline.org/air-france-makes-emergency-landing-in-lagos/
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Idrismusty97(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Although the flight’s origin was not ascertained, The Nation learnt that terrified passengers quickly disembarked the aircraft after it touched down because it hovered for over an hour not being able to land.
I hope it isn't carrying Ebola patients? cheesy Yea Seriously, Hope it isn't from Guinean, Liberia or Sierra lone.

6 Likes

Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Wow!! Thank God nothing bad happened sha
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: I hope it isn't carrying Ebola patients? cheesy Yea Seriously, Hope it isn't from Guinean, Liberia or Sierra lone.
Just what I was thinking. These oyibo dey craze no be small

2 Likes

Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: Wow!! Thank God nothing bad happened sha

i don't think god understands aeronautic engineering.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by uken73(m): 2:25am On Aug 11, 2014
Thank God for safe landing.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Why did they not put medical people on standby too? some of those people maybe carrying ebola shocked that is how we will do good people ruin our own lives
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by overhypedsteve(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

dumb atheist.

3 Likes

Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 11, 2014
What is TAMAC.....SMH for some Nigerian journalists...
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Ha ha ha nice one.

Too bad 165 million Nigerians think otherwise, and remain convinced that God holds honorary post-graduate degrees in ALL subjects.

Come to think of it though, God MUST have some aeronautical skills in order to remain suspended in the heavens above Nigeria, so let us hear Him out on this incident,

2 Likes

Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: dumb atheist.

his dumbness no get part 2. The dumbest Atheist on nairaland undecided

2 Likes

Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2014
himkers:

his dumbness no get part 2. undecided

Wonderment. So you mean say as Part 1 don dey complete already, no need for Part 2 again ?

Na today I go first hear this language o, Onyiisi Himkers, but I don already take style write am down to use am fight for any place wey I see say Enemy of Frogress dem dey try to wahala me and rough my cloth.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Enahi(f): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2014
Jakumo:

Ha ha ha nice one.

Too bad 165 million Nigerians think otherwise, and remain convinced that God holds honorary post-graduate degrees in ALL subjects.

Come to think of it though, God MUST have some aeronautical skills in order to remain suspended in the heavens above Nigeria, so let us hear Him out on this incident,
Repent of your sins and see the goodness of God.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2014
Enahi: Repent of your sins and see the goodness of God.

Enahi is this a cryptic way of telling me that my overdue salary will not be paid even when this month ends ?

This is 3 muffugin' months of broken promises all together now, Enahi, during which my family has lived off canned dog-food inappropriately named "Tasty Chunks" , so now, my wife says she will block the main gate with the pickup-truck if y'all don't pay up soon and repent your sins.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Enahi(f): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2014
Jakumo:

Enahi is this a cryptic way of telling me that my overdue salary will not be paid even when this month ends ?

This is 3 muffugin' months of broken promises all together now, Enahi, during which my family has lived off canned dog-food inappropriately named "Tasty Chunks" , so now, my wife says she will block the main gate with the pickup-truck if y'all don't pay up soon and repent your sins.
Hmmmmmmmm........... Are you serious u are been owed salaries for some months? Then why not do something and try to get a job elsewhere. So sorry to hear that,but have faith and keep praying.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2014
Enahi: Hmmmmmmmm........... Are you serious u are been owed salaries for some months? Then why not do something and try to get a job elsewhere. So sorry to hear that,but have faith and keep praying.

Oh good ! How soon can we show up for the money ?
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2014
wazoboy: Why did they not put medical people on standby too? some of those people maybe carrying ebola shocked that is how we will do good people ruin our own lives

everyone now Ebola cautious cheesygrincheesy
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Enahi(f): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2014
Jakumo:

Oh good ! How soon can we show up for the money ?
What? Are you mistaking me for your employers? Nairaland with funny people grin[ I don't even know you.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2014
Enahi: What? Are you mistaking me for your employers? Nairaland with funny people grin[ I don't even know you.

I beg no run away o. Na today I go collect all my salary. We Okada dey for road now, dey run come meet you for office with full speed, like Air France jet.

Wait us there o. No run this time, I beg.

If you say you no know we again, just pay we salary, an'den we go leave you alone.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Enahi(f): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Jakumo:

I beg no run away o. Na today I go collect all my salary. We Okada dey for road now, dey run come meet you for office with full speed, like Air France jet.

Wait us there o. No run this time, I beg.

If you say you no know we again, just pay we salary, an'den we go leave you alone.
Oh my God grin Nairaland and clowns.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Enahi: Oh my God grin Nairaland and clowns.

You are a good sport, Enahi. I knew I would get you to crack a smile over there, but that it would take some effort and creativity on my part.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Keep it to yourself then.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
chimoz:
Keep it to yourself then.

truth disturbs you?
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by ibedun: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
embarassed
AlfaSeltzer:

If anything at all. The thing exist only in the undeveloped mind of Africans
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

truth disturbs you?
No, but am sure your hand is leaking. You must not comment everything that enters your big Brain
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
chimoz:
No, but am sure your hand is leaking. You must not comment everything that enters your big Brain

Ok. But there's a reason why doG gave me big brain.
Re: Air France Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Ok. But there's a reason why doG gave me big brain.
Dog you said........now I get the origin of your troubles. Am sorry bruv

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Did Not Order Police To Invade N/assembly — Abati / BREAKING NEWS: Schedule Of Postponed Polls / Photo – Prof Osinbajo’s First Stop In Kabba, Kogi State – The King’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.