Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,171 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (56536 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Idrismusty97(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2014
fairheven:
Prison shud be a rehabilitation centre,but not NAIJA prison,it will turn the BAD ONES TO BADDEST ONES EVER LIVETH grin grin
Na lie o! E dey turn bad ones to priests cheesy.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Idrismusty97(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: Koret! I no know say you be Obasanjo pikin.
Lol! Wetin this one come mean na? Obasajo pinkin fine o! grin
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2014
icebeatz: 3- COTONOU CIVIL PRISON

Benin is a small country in West Africa next to Togo and Nigeria. Cotonou’s facility has about 2,400 men, women, and children living in an area built to hold no more than 400. It is so overcrowded, some prisoners sleep in shifts, and others have died from suffocation while sleeping. Over 90 percent of the prisoners are awaiting trial, a process that takes several years because of backlog in the judicial system. Conditions at the prison are not intentional, the republic has limited funds to care for the inmates. Despite international assistance, many prisoners still die from preventable diseases.
dis Benin own worst once police catch na prison straight ooo
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2014
But op giv us some details abt krikri now
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Realtol(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Mubby4luv:
Begging for cheap likes #smh. angry
How can prison be counted as one's portion when the person is not a criminal.
Take it easy man! You have to go and out and ask some inmates, freed inmates or some people who know some people who are in prison without commiting any crime... then you will know that Life is not 2 + 2 = 4 always, sometimes it could be 2+5 = 4. I ain't begging for cheap likes coz it won't make my bank account large just praying for those who believe in that prayer. won ni ki obo e se aminn l'ojo si o mi nse faari ...
last bullet: some people are Languishing in Agodi Ibadan prison just because they are at the wrong place at the wrong time....

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2014
ggrin: [b][s]i can decide to do yahoo now nd buy a jet in this town,cos aint nobody give a damn about me around here no more. Most of y'all are going to hell anyway,That's if therez one. Y'all shouldn't get me wrong,I know therez God,or better still,I think therez God.
They started telling me that since I was a kid. you still believe most of whatever you were told as a kid,dnt lie, Including the choice of religion. I can remember my mama telling me not to get in any fight,cos they will destroy my fine face(that was wah she said,another example of believing whatever mama said. lol,buh fvck it,that 'fine face' shii was a scam). Nd Nigeria as a whole is a scam,the government is a scam,the people are
scamers,some of the pastors are scamers. They've
turned religion into scam as well,infact ur new
born baby is a scam,our country is full of
scamers,so why shouldn't I scam too?? And
you can only judge me if uv not committed a sin
2day,if u av,StFu,cos if God came today, u prolly
will be in hell right now. .. Pls dnt let my mama see
this!
#Grins[/s][/b]

need to change ma ways ASAP,all thz picz no dy fanimoros raralipsrsealed
guy for d fact DAT every body is doing it must u do it too
Y not finkin differently ?
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2014
if a doctor like tancredi is in one of those prison well mayb scolfield could do a prison break again cos he love dat girl #die mehn can bliev dat "low latent inhibition" died it pains me, dnt even knw wen water comes out f ma eyez.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2014
liberia,sierria leone can get a prison cos if do jizz na ebola go wash dem out, dat sound like a free pass.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2014
The list is incomplete without SONA.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ndidibabe(f): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Ibori should be in one of these prisons...
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by todayguest(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Man go stay away from crime. No decent prison for Naija. All na Hell. Awaiting trial be like jail term.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ceo003: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2014
fairheven:
Prison shud be a rehabilitation centre,but not NAIJA prison,it will turn the BAD ONES TO BADDEST ONES EVER LIVETH grin grin

prison turns people to monsters . those who call it rehabilitation are ignorant of reality

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Jessewizy(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2014
@OP what about Guatanamo bay?
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Gboyeboy(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2014
aminho: where is fox river or sona panama lol
You've seen too many episodes of Prison Break. grin
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by aminho(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2014
Gboyeboy:
You've seen too many episodes of Prison Break. grin

yes woo
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu: i need the interior pictures not the exterior plzzzz undecided

o boy cheesy yu go need visit dem to see the interior....yu knw seeing is believing
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jericco1(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2014
Hmm not bad
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jabanz(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2014
Wow hell on earth #prison
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by uzoexcel(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2014
put these dudes anywhere and its gonna be a cakewalk for them

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by oluamid(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2014
All the prisons in Nigeria including the holding cells in all the police stations all over the country should be in this list.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by cassyrooy(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2014
These are the kind of places where Nigerian polithiefians should go after failing in office, especially those in Eastern Europe. Russia precisely...

CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND MAKE AWESOME AND AMAZINGLY QUICK AND EASY CASH. DON?T MISS
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ceo003: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2014
ceo003: they are all foolish why dont they as many as they are overwhelm the guards and escape? im sure they out number the guards like 100 to 1. they are all very very stupid

1% of them may die but 99% will escape. smh people can be stupid i swear.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jamesbridget13(f): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2014
aminho: where is fox river or sona panama lol
i seriously was looking out for those especially panama where they made me believe many that go in dont come out alive. Lol
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by JuanDeDios: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2014
icebeatz: 1- Gitarama Central Prison, Rwanda

Rwanda knows horror. Twenty years after the genocidal war tore apart the country; horror is still alive in the Gitarama Central Prison. Overcrowded, underfunded, prisoners that aren’t beat to death die of disease or starvation. Desperate to survive, some Gitarama inmates kill and eat other inmates. As unbelievable as it sounds, basic primal instinct and survival of the fittest has taken over. There are no cells, and many are forced to sleep underneath beds, on the open floors, and in corridors. Built for 500, the prison holds more than five times that many on average.

http://spankthedonut..com/2014/08/10-of-worlds-most-dangerous-prisons.html
Jisos! The rulers of this country should be dragged to the Hague!

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ceo003: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ifekemmy(f): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2014
It is not our portion in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by SweetyZinta(f): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2014
@OP WHY did you reserve ur explanation 4 Nigeria on d list? No numbering too. Keep it coming
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Decryptor(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2014
If you enter prison for just one day, you will appreciate freedom without garri to even drink.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by oluwdashmi(f): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2014
Only the road leading to Aso Rock is as smooth and seemingly glass tarred as the LA SANTE PRISON, PARIS, FRANCE.
Abeg that one na prison?

#NigerianHeadlines
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Ela59: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2014
sniperwolf: Where is [size=30pt]Guantanamo Bay[/size], Cuba
search for 10 to 20
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ugoezeik(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: KIRIKIRI PRISON, NIGERIA
[img]http://2.bp..com/-V44Lows4eJs/T5GV0hcup4I/AAAAAAAAE1g/qWgWU-PPgOw/s1600/PASTOR+JAILED+FOR+FRAUD.jpg[/img]
u didn't say anything About our own kirikiri wey dey our backyard here na Onyibo own u dey tell us. Wetin u wan make i do nw abi u dey fear Wetin government go do u?
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by officerfudo: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Rubbish,kirikiri is not a dangerous prison,you want make dem feel say e never complete if naija prison no dey inside se?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maci Currin: Longest Legs In The World 2021 (Pictures) / 100-Year-Old Tree Falls In Oyo, Kills 4 People, Injures Another / Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.