Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market (40539 Views)

Auto Policy: Stallion Motors Unveils Made-in- Nigeria Hyundai Grand / Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles / Are Kia And Hyundai Cars As Reliable As Toyota Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
ok
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by deeobserver209(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Despite the security challenges rocking some parts of the country, Nigeria's still making giant steps. I see Nigeria joining the league of most industrialized countries in the world soon. smiley
God Bless Nigeria! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Chickenstew: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
fun4: Hyundai Motors Nigeria Limited’s plant Managing Director, Tokunbo Aromolaran, said the vehicles are certified to the world’s highest automotive operating standard – ISO/TS 16949.

This is an assurance that they are of the “highest automotive operating standard in the world and its benefits include improved quality processes at the facility along with streaming supply chains both leading to a better overall product”, he explained.
Funny name

5 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by MultiTexter: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Technology is suppose to make us more effective at a cheaper costs. And the expectation every nigerian is that if its home-made, then it should cost less. My MultiTexter.com account gives me updates on some of these developments. The Govt should get their hands on deck and make the news worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by toyesebalogun: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Visit konga. http://konga.postaffiliatepro.com/scripts/click.php?k_id=toyesebalogun&k_bid=e36d3560&desturl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2Fnewpost%3Ftopic%3D1852075. the new blackberry z3 at a cheap price.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good! Very good!

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
eledacedar: Are they MADE in Nigeria or ASSEMBLED in nigeria.?
Madam, in the automotive world, 'assemble' and 'manufacture' mean exactly the same thing.

4 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nicepoker(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Omojayejaye: Ok..Hyundai una welcome...when will the German machines come around....
u r waiting for made in nigeria BMW or BENZ u will wait forever
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by 1stola: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
GEJ! be reasonable to empower the youths on this.
so many jobless graduates...
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by IGBOSON1: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
DaVinChiSam: Good Thang if eats through and north sum Propaganda sheet

undecided

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by hunter21(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
we could only dream of this during obasanjos time

3 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by tonychristopher: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
fun4:
www.dailyindependentnig.com/2014/08/made-nigeria-hyundai-cars-hit-market/

why do we have challenge with English ...Hyundai cars is a Korean product and can't be made here in Nigeria

I think the term assembled in Nigeria is apt

but a good move

Jonathan is trying

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by mindworx: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
SirAweezy: So u mean I'll use my 1.5m+ to buy that small carton called i10. Jeez! Some1 got to be kidding me embarassed

Cos you Nigerians, like to show them you have deep pockets (even for their used cars). Why won't they sell what is not worth more than 5k usd to you at 9k usd.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
IGBOSON1:

undecided
the poster wasn't speaking English cheesy
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

really kidding..
This piece of hyundai junk. I have driven them b4 and truly they never last. Cheap 2 buy stupidly expensive 2 maintain.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by tonychristopher: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
CFCfan:
Madam, in the automotive world, 'assemble' and 'manufacture' mean exactly the same thing.

that's a big lie ..literally they might mean same but in automobile world they ain't

PAN is assembling peougot cars cos the preugot is french car so what pan has is a lisense to assemble their cars with the french parent company specification cos they can't go against their specs

now manufacturing is a different ball game ...here the parent company assembles the car or gives specifications on what type of material that will be used for the car. they have the authority eg innosson

in assembling no authority to change specs
in manufacturing the company has the whole authority

thank me for this eye opener and don't make this mistake again
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by COMPAQ(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Something isn't right about this report on Stallion motors. There is no fanfare, no pictures released to the press by the company etc. Even their website makes little reference to this! if I were the public relations manger of the company, this news would be all over the place, with pictures, journalist tours of facilities etc.

Unless of course, they aren't really assembling anything and the whole thing is an elaborate scam. Knowing Nigeria, anything is possible!!

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
These cars are assembled in nigeria na, y d made in nigeria hype. Dey shud parkwell jare, jst lyk callin a haier thermocool ac a made in nigeria product kilode.

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Truckpusher(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wether they were assembled in Nigeria or made in Nigeria as long as they are being rolled out amd jobs are being added to the economy we do not have any problem with that.

And all you haters can go and die, Nigeria must grow. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by tonychristopher: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
dumo1:
This piece of hyundai junk. I have driven them b4 and truly they never last. Cheap 2 buy stupidly expensive 2 maintain.

talk is cheap . why don't you produce one

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Freest(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: They re Assembled in Naija not made.
Cars are not made anywhere but always assembled. Different companies makes different parts. Cars assemblers world wide go get from d particular company dat makes deir parts and assemble. So u had better gv kudos to dis guys...

4 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
which ever one.

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by usibengate(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
When will you guys ever appreciate what comes out of this country? Always good at criticising, but you guys can't add any value to anything called raw material. Nw instead of appreciating the move, but, here comes criticism. Hmm moon Naija na really wow!

4 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by smallJagaban: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
INNOSON WILL GO INTO EXTINCTION WITH THE EMERGENCE OF HYUNDAI VEHICLE.

INNOSON IS PARTIALLY SEEN IN South East.

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 07065441098 or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
omega903: A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 07065441098 or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.   
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by ogunwalea(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Latecomers...... Shey na now dem suppose dey manufacture cars wey Ebola don dey ground. Dem suppose dey call am Ebola 2014 model. tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
#naija must dominate, but why 1.5million for this car,hmmm.well some guys go still like to rock affordable"tokunbowa" SUV's for that amount or more.Anyway naija must dominate
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by ndigbo: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
gen2briz:

How come the car is damm expensive abi na typo error
Na wa to you o!
you quoted that Epistle to type this ^^^^ ?
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by ddooskie(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good. With stable electricity, and security of life and property, more companies will spring up and more will come and invest. Nigeria will be great.

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by iswallker(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Agangan so I should use my 1.6m to buy this toy yiu call i10.... grin..hope yiu know that thunder will....

You know the drill..

By the way hiw many cylinders does this thing have 1 or 2..smh fir agangan...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos / Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.