Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market (40536 Views)

Auto Policy: Stallion Motors Unveils Made-in- Nigeria Hyundai Grand / Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles / Are Kia And Hyundai Cars As Reliable As Toyota Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by harffie(m): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2014
rickkid:
Please keep your rubbish to yourself. I didn't graduate from a Nigerian institution so your enforced mediocrity did not catch me. I clearly said "Hyundai" as in "Hyundai Motor Corporation of South Korea", which you would have understood if you had even a basic understanding of context. See a half literate like you now trying to lecture his superior on comprehension and grammar. Bat pretending to be a bird. Mmmtchewww
Dude relax....tony didn't include "Nigerian High school" nobody gives a phuck bout the school you attended! So kindly read again pls!
aπϑ btw - I kinda like this line of yours - ......mediocrity did not catch me......- really cool!

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by donnish(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote
author=bdek]

LOL 1.5m that is price for 2005 EOD ,this i10 whatever guy if u ever
drive one or buy one ,u notice that is an advance glorified beetle. the
car is very lazyyyyyyyyy[/quote]
"the car is vry LAZYY"...LOL
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by HOTARIO(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2014
sebali:

I totally agree with U.
Did anyone notice d OP did nt make mention of d address or evn d state in nigeria were d cars are made/assembled.
Nissan assembled in naija since April: na-in cars still expensive for naija
Then again if its correct am sure it shud hav featured in one of d numerous TAN campaign.

well my take is somebody is playing 10/10 with dis made in naija cars.
time will tell

The Nissans were also assembled by Stallion Group in April from the same plant where the Hyundais are being rolled out from. Do not be suprised to see VW, Audi and Porshe in the line up, all powered by Stallion Group.

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by efedavies: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2014
THIS TOY FOR THAT PRICE CRAZY
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by toluene12: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2014
CFCfan:
Madam, in the automotive world, 'assemble' and 'manufacture' mean exactly the same thing.

that's not true
u people confuse outsourcing car components with assembly
there's also intra factory assembly, where a section of the car plant produces just one component of a car i.e division of labour b4 they are finally assembled.
check the list of automotive producing countries (as at 2013)and tell me whether Nigeria is there.

@topic
the fact that the toy called hyundai i10 cost that much shows it was assembled and not produced in nigeria.
if it was truly manufactured in nigeria using locally sourced raw materials, technology and manpower skills, its sale price will be less than a million naira.

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by turl(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2014
harffie:
Dude relax....tony didn't include "Nigerian High school" nobody gives a phuck bout the school you attended! So kindly read again pls!
aπϑ btw - I kinda like this line of yours - ......mediocrity did not catch me......- really cool!
lol I see what you did there

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Davidolives(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2014
whether assemble or producing ooo or whatever all i know is that nigeria is growing and thats all
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Day169: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2014
.. I'm at a loss here. 1st of all, the pics shown do not include for the i10 n Grand n then the price? 1.6m for the i10? That's even more than the 'price list' quote as far back as I can recall. So what are the benefits of local production? ..Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by billante(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Guardian newspaper today!

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by eledacedar(f): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Alexsmith20: I dont usually scold girls for making stupid comments...i gess you would be the first..YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THREAD BEFORE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF.

Your father
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by eledacedar(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Truckpusher: Wether they were assembled in Nigeria or made in Nigeria as long as they are being rolled out amd jobs are being added to the economy we do not have any problem with that.

And all you haters can go and die, Nigeria must grow. cheesy

When did asking a question become hating?

Ori iya e ma baje ni.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Skmoda360(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2014
eledacedar: Are they MADE in Nigeria or ASSEMBLED in nigeria.?
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Jodesky(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2014
rickkid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUsba91UGiQLFOb5DN3Z_AdQ&v=bPep5vAvEx8

Now can you please shut up, you clueless fool?

How can you be so irredeemably dumb. You need serious brain surgery to get properly educated. Can you honestly compare Innoson's originality in terms of vehicle production in Nigeria to this piece of trash we are getting from Hyundai. This same car that sells for about N1.150,000.00 in Korea will now sell for N1.8 in Nigeria. Yet, you still dont understand the difference between 'manufacture' and 'assemble'.
I smh for your ancestors. You and your ilk on this forum must have suffered defective upbringing.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Skmoda360(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2014
gabriel212:
Either made / assemble in NIGERIA all I know is our ECONOMY will grow new car is affordable to all NIGERIANS
are you sure they are affordable.........................
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Alexsmith20(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
eledacedar:

Your father
his a nice man
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by tpg0: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
I no go buy this vehicles jaare.......

See the name of Hyundai Motors Nigeria Limited’s plant Managing Director, Tokunbo Aromolaran
grin cheesy grin grin shocked cool
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by xpensiv: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2014
Kindly correct me if I'm wrong, but ask yourself these:

- how much was the i10 selling for before now?
- If there is a difference in price, is the margin telling on all the hype this new development is receiving?
- how much is the i10 priced at outside Nigeria?

I never bought a brand new Hyundai in the past, I did buy a brand new kia picanto though & I know how much I paid for it when it wasn't or isn't even assembled in Nigeria, which I believe these cars are about in the same category, nevertheless I stand to be corrected but thought I should put it out there to know what a fellow man thinks, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by wwwkaycom(m): 2:41am On Aug 13, 2014
bigtt76: I wonder how the press could miss the hype that usually exist when such assembly plants are to be setup in Nigeria undecided #Justaying but I never heard any commissioned so how come these cars are made in Nigeria?
invisible assembly plants. GEJ deceiving Nigerians since 2010, peace!
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by tonychristopher: 6:52am On Aug 13, 2014
harffie:

don't mind that idiot that went to backyard school . he has issues with basic comprehension
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by tonychristopher: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2014
Jodesky:

How can you be so irredeemably dumb. You need serious brain surgery to get properly educated. Can you honestly compare Innoson's originality in terms of vehicle production in Nigeria to this piece of trash we are getting from Hyundai. This same car that sells for about N1.150,000.00 in Korea will now sell for N1.8 in Nigeria. Yet, you still dont understand the difference between 'manufacture' and 'assemble'.
I smh for your ancestors. You and your ilk on this forum must have suffered defective upbringing.

I told you that dude is a daft ..mud doesn't understand English
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
tonychristopher:

I told you that dude is a daft ..mud doesn't understand English
Lol keep 'em coming Einstein. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
tonychristopher:

don't mind that idiot that went to backyard school . he has issues with basic comprehension
Please don't stop grin grin grin
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Jodesky:

Look at the rubbish you just typed. What does this have to do with your original post? And why bring up Innoson on a thread about Hyundai? Is Hyundai taking Innoson's market? What do chalk and water have in common? It's like you were infected with genetic 5tupidity while in-vitro so I'll have to ask you to keep your foolishness out of my mentions. Your 5tupidity is like Ebola. Please quarantine yourself.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by Jodesky(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
rickkid:
Please keep your rubbish to yourself. I didn't graduate from a Nigerian institution so your enforced mediocrity did not catch me. I clearly said "Hyundai" as in "Hyundai Motor Corporation of South Korea", which you would have understood if you had even a basic understanding of context. See a half literate like you now trying to lecture his superior on comprehension and grammar. Bat pretending to be a bird. Mmmtchewww

Now l can appreciate your social n psychological deficiencies. After several failed attempts and being unable to pass Jamb, you now ended in a Bangladeshi lnstitute for the intellectually challenged. I shouldnt have been expending my energy on you because with your low intellect, it is just impossible for you to comprehend the level of discourse here.
Re: Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market by tonychristopher: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
harffie:

Don't mind that imp..saying he graduated overseas as if it has changes his jobless position

Speaking mediocrity didn't catch me...how can mediocrity catch him? Is mediocrity a human being with hand that will catch ....hmmm overseas graduate

Such a pathetic

I love the way you answered him I just ignored him though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos / Innoson Release Another SUV Model (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.