Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? (8771 Views)

What Kind Of Food Can One Give An Under-weight Picky Eater Toddler? / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? / Jazzman Needed--am Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by joywendy(f): 2:37am On Aug 12, 2014
hehe this op's story is sounding like all this nollywood movies, where you can always predict what will happen at the end. grin grin

Imagine 80 missed calls? op you are you sure its 80 missed calls? if it is,then mehn that guy needs to visit the mental hospital for proper checkup. Some thing is wrong with him upstairs.

@op all has been said, just follow the sensible advice you have gotten from people here. RUN!!

i'm really enjoying the stories here and learning from it too.

#following
*takes a seat, grabs popcorn*

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by bellong: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2014
naijababe:

Walahi, na real jibiti ara!!!

I am laughing so hard, after 80 missed calls, I would have blocked him or changed my number

She wasn't smart at all. I am sure if the guy had been patient before winding up the deal, he would have gotten more than he bargained for from the "maga".
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by jaybeyblu: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2014
joywendy: hehe this op's story is sounding like all this nollywood movies, where you can always predict what will happen at the end. grin grin

Imagine 80 missed calls? op you are you sure its 80 missed calls? if it is,then mehn that guy needs to visit the mental hospital for proper checkup. Some thing is wrong with him upstairs.

@op all has been said, just follow the sensible advice you have gotten from people here. RUN!!

i'm really enjoying the stories here and learning from it too.

#following
*takes a seat, grabs popcorn*

Hmn 80 missed calls was better I said he called me none stop for a whole week, heaven would bear me witness. 2am when I wake Up to go to the bathroom my phone is ringing, it was scary my phone was useles for 1 week cos it was always ringin. When I confided in my colleagues at work they were laughing and one was even telling me that I am overeacting that when her man refused to pick she called and gave him over 70 missed calls but he dumped her sha! Later on when I finally picked I told him how can I leave my phone for few mins and get back and I see 80 missed calls does it seem normal to u? He told me that because he is" very very emotional" that's why that for that one week he cldnt eat he wld be bathing with one hand and d other hand he is holding his phone trying to call me!My luck was I never disclosed my house to him, I knew he is a psycho but my friends are thinking I am overeacting hence my coming here. Thanks to you all for your contributions. It really made my day. God bless u!

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Godmystrength: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2014
jaybeyblu:

Hmn 80 missed calls was better I said he called me none stop for a whole week, heaven would bear me witness. 2am when I wake Up to go to the bathroom my phone is ringing, it was scary my phone was useles for 1 week cos it was always ringin. When I confided in my colleagues at work they were laughing and one was even telling me that I am overeacting that when her man refused to pick she called gave him over 70 missed calls but he dumped her sha! Later on when I finally picked I told him how can I leave my phone for few mins and get back and I see 80 missed calls does it seem normal to u? He told that me that because he is" very very emotional" that's why that for that one week he cldnt eat he wld be bathing with one hand and d other hand he is holding his phone trying to call me!My luck was I never disclosed my house to him, I knew he is a psycho but my friends are thinking I am overeacting hence my coming here. Thanks you all for your contributions. It really made my day. God bless u!
Na one chance be this o...........I can't even call my hubby half that much..... who has time for all these ish??
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2014
jaybeyblu:

Hmn 80 missed calls was better I said he called me none stop for a whole week, heaven would bear me witness. 2am when I wake Up to go to the bathroom my phone is ringing, it was scary my phone was useles for 1 week cos it was always ringin. When I confided in my colleagues at work they were laughing and one was even telling me that I am overeacting that when her man refused to pick she called and gave him over 70 missed calls but he dumped her sha! Later on when I finally picked I told him how can I leave my phone for few mins and get back and I see 80 missed calls does it seem normal to u? He told that me that because he is" very very emotional" that's why that for that one week he cldnt eat he wld be bathing with one hand and d other hand he is holding his phone trying to call me!My luck was I never disclosed my house to him, I knew he is a psycho but my friends are thinking I am overeacting hence my coming here. Thanks to you all for your contributions. It really made my day. God bless u!

Poor Dude. You are not overreacting
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Uju, abeg finish the story na...

So what happened when he switched his phones back on after his one week hiatus? Did she "sort" things out with him or did he dump her? I mean, if she was that determined to be with him, surely she would have fought tooth and nail to get him back?

ROTFLMAO . . . . grin

The babe was still hoping that the bobo had a reasonable explanation ooh. so she kept trying to reach him 24/7 for, one week until, it finally went through. grin grin

See story . . . "I had an accident, I was robbed and my phone was stolen bla bla bla . . . . "

It was very funny. grin embarassed embarassed

Anyway no be person tell am say the guy na 419. She managed to leave with her small dignity left. Believe it or not, the guy stills sends her messages till now, professing undying love. undecided

Lucky guy, e for jam person like me naah . . . . e for hear whain!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Godmystrength: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO . . . . grin

The babe was still hoping that the bobo had a reasonable explanation ooh. so she kept trying to reach him 24/7 for, one week until, it finally went through. grin grin

See story . . . "I had an accident, I was robbed and my phone was stolen bla bla bla . . . . "

Anyway no be person tell am say the guy na 419. She managed to leave with her small dignity left. Believe it or not, the guy stills sends her messages till now, professing undying love. undecided

Lucky guy, e for jam person like me naah . . . . e for hear whain!!! angry angry
shocked shocked Undying what!!!
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Saraha1(f): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO . . . . grin

oh my my, make that kind person come my way for a second ,nobody go tell am before he go run.
What nonsense?
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by EfemenaXY: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked Undying what!!!

Nah, it simply means he's run out of funds and also needs to get his Congo worked on at the same time. Sort of like killing two birds with a stone.

Such guys need to be castrated.

Ujujoan:
ROTFLMAO . . . . grin

Lol, Uju!

You know, I'm quite certain this guy knows that if he applies adjust a little more pressure, the babe will be putty in his arms and history will repeat itself...again.

I hope all these smooth criminals in yours and Aisha2's stories are drop dead handsome sha...at least to ease the pain small grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by honeric01(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Irritating... angry angry angry

Infact what exactly do you want to hear when what you need to do is already written in your opening post?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2014
That is why I dont like this Long distance thing, however thanks to the likes of Facebook, people are having relationships all over the place

If you live in the same town, you are more likely to know each others friends, where you both work and a lot more about each other than if one lived in Abuja and the other lives in PH.

I am not saying LDR dont work, yes they do, but you both really have to work that much harder to "investigate" the person you are going out with so as not to be sold panda.

Someone once told me that there is no such thing as a free dinner. If it looks to good to be true, then it most probably is.
Nobody with a decent job or busy will call someone 80 times. Who died?

Anyone who drives a good car and lives in a luxury apartment in Lekki etc either has rich parents, has a legit business that he goes to everyday or has a good job that can be verified. . . . anything apart from that is suspicious. Anyone sleeping at home at 10am should be run away from.

@poster, please also change your friends. They lack intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Ujujoan:
ROTFLMAO . . . . grin

Some babes will still stay and choose to believe itwas a "test"

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2014
It would have been better if that friend of Uju and gone to a club and had a one stand abeg grin Kai, see as woman lassoed herself for scammer
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Nah, it simply means he's run out of funds and also needs to get his Congo worked on at the same time. Sort of like killing two birds with a stone.
Lol, Uju!
You know, I'm quite certain this guy knows that if he applies adjust a little more pressure, the babe will be putty in his arms and history will repeat itself...again.
I hope all these smooth criminals in yours and Aisha2's stories are drop dead handsome sha...at least to ease the pain small grin grin

Handsome ke? The guy self I cant describe let me not get started on the fake phonetics with thick igbo "Baby wanna gellout of here"
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2014
aisha2:

Handsome ke? The guy self I cant describe let me not get started on the fake phonetics with thick igbo "Baby wanna gellout of here"

Na una go kill me grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Saraha1(f): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=aisha2]

ThHandsome ke? The guy self I cant describe let me not get started on the fake phonetics with thick igbo "Baby wanna gellout of here"[/quote
This woman ,you don come again this morning habi you want make they snarch your phone from your hand?

Lol, omg.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Chillisauce:

which virtual world? This one na real gossip o. You know those days mamas dey sneak out of house go mama emeka house with wrappers around their chest for more amibo.

This one na, is online amibo cheesy

Lol
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Godmystrength: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2014
aisha2:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol, Uju!

Lol . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, as far as I'm concerned no short guy can be handsome. (no offence to all our vertically challenged brothers embarassed cheesy )

No matter the designer clothes and toned body, a short guy is a short guy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2014
aisha2:

ROTFLAMO grin grin

You haff killed me . . cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2014
naijababe: It would have been better if that friend of Uju and gone to a club and had a one stand abeg grin Kai, see as woman lassoed herself for scammer

Honestly . . at least the money and risk spent transporting herself to Lagos and back would have been saved! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2014
But seriously, it wasn't funny.

I wished I could meet the guy and strangle the life out of him. undecided undecided

@ Poster, you still have a chance to save yourself from a situation like this . . . use that chance wisely!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Godmystrength: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2014
Ujujoan:

Lol . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, as far as I'm concerned no short guy can be handsome. (no offence to all our vertically challenged brothers embarassed cheesy )

No matter the designer clothes and toned body, a short guy is a short guy!!!
Not when the lady is shorter o.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Ujujoan:

Honestly . . at least the money and risk spent transporting herself to Lagos and back would have been saved! undecided

I don't think she realised how much danger she put herself in, abi nor be like that person dey end up for those otokoto hands

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ujujoan: But seriously, it wasn't funny.
I wished I could meet the guy and strangle the life out of him. undecided undecided
@ Poster, you still have a chance to save yourself from a situation like this . . . use that chance wisely!

Am sure if he could borrow the car and house for a few more days he would have "Loved" her a little more

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by shooze: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin grin grin. The stories really cracked me up. Reminds me of a guy I was dating . Handsome and well spoken . Designer head to toe but he claimed he was a motivation speaker but I never saw him speak once oh.
It got so bad that when I am going to his house I will make sure I go with only N200 because mr speaker would raid my wallet.

I remained oh because at that point in my life I actually used to feel guilty for earning a decent wage and usually ended up with some kain guys.

the day I finally picked race was the day we went house hunting. He was like we will put the ac over here, the plasma over here,the sound system over here. He had finished decorating house and I knew that the cost would be borne by me. Mind you the ac was those standing ones oh.

I ran 440 and ended the relationship . I no tell am why I just said we are not compatible grin

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
shooze: grin grin grin. The stories really cracked me up. Reminds me of a guy I was dating . Handsome and well spoken . Designer head to toe but he claimed he was a motivation speaker but I never saw him speak once oh.
It got so bad that when I am going to his house I will make sure I go with only N200 because mr speaker would raid my wallet.
I remained oh because at that point in my life I actually used to feel guilty for earning a decent wage and usually ended up with some kain guys.
the day I finally picked race was the day we went house hunting. He was like we will put the ac over here, the plasma over here,the sound system over here. He had finished decorating house and I knew that the cost would be borne by me. Mind you the ac was those standing ones oh.
I ran 440 and ended the relationship . I no tell am why I just said we are not compatible grin

Lmao, am sure you live in Abuja. Chai Chai Chai @ raiding ya wallet, chai chai chai @ how he spent all ya money finish. Thank God you finally ran oh. Oh Boy see taste, person we no get shishi. Chai.

The only time I came close while dating was with this guy, he always had one problem or the other, from small N5000 to N20, 000 problem, one day problem reach N200k. Most times he go talk, I go innocently comfort am never knowing I was expected to bring the money, me no dey work then. He said I should ask my sister to loan him money, na so with my stupidity I went to meet my sister told her the sob story and all the string of his "bad luck" only for my sister to give me a sound knock for the first time in my life, when I recovered I asked her what that was for, she said my head seemed blocked so she was trying to clear it. Lmao, Thank God for that knock, we later found out that even the car he was using to come was from another babe who he had promised marriage and as per Good wife to be she would give him her car during office hours, money for fuel and money for other stories, na so she follow me reach house say make I leave her husband, my sister asked me to go upstairs and had a long conversation with her, till today she and my sister are still great friends, she is married now with 2 kids.

Another one was my school senior doing "born again" then at school was even fellowship president saw me at a mall when he heard where I worked and saw how much I paid for the grocery not knowing I was out on an errand sent me a text that night to say God had told him that day before he went out that he wouldmeet his wife and it would be someone he knows. Lmao na so me too begin post am. I wont pick his calls for weeks then later I go pick say "ah sorry, I went on official trip to Germany and Newyork, see as guy go dey excited as per he done catch big fish.

One day through a classmate he traced my place, came very early sunday morning, I was still shocked to see him when he said he had a family emergency and needed 100k I told him I had no money he said lets go to ATM, I said I no get ATM he said let me ask my neighbor, I jejerly dropped him at the bus park and gave himN2000 never to pick his calls, thank God I moved out soon after then. Boys are not smiling

8 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
On this issue I can write a book
Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
aisha2:

Lmao, am sure you live in Abuja. Chai Chai Chai @ raiding ya wallet, chai chai chai @ how he spent all ya money finish. Thank God you finally ran oh. Oh Boy see taste, person we no get shishi. Chai.

The only time I came close while dating was with this guy, he always had one problem or the other, from small N5000 to N20, 000 problem, one day problem reach N200k. Most times he go talk, I go innocently comfort am never knowing I was expected to bring the money, me no dey work then. He said I should ask my sister to loan him money, na so with my stupidity I went to meet my sister told her the sob story and all the string of his "bad luck" only for my sister to give me a sound knock for the first time in my life, when I recovered I asked her what that was for, she said my head seemed blocked so she was trying to clear it. Lmao, Thank God for that knock, we later found out that even the car he was using to come was from another babe who he had promised marriage and as per Good wife to be she would give him her car during office hours, money for fuel and money for other stories, na so she follow me reach house say make I leave her husband, my sister asked me to go upstairs and had a long conversation with her, till today she and my sister are still great friends, she is married now with 2 kids.

Another one was my school senior doing "born again" then at school was even fellowship president saw me at a mall when he heard where I worked and saw how much I paid for the grocery not knowing I was out on an errand sent me a text that night to say God had told him that day before he went out that he wouldmeet his wife and it would be someone he knows. Lmao na so me too begin post am. I wont pick his calls for weeks then later I go pick say "ah sorry, I went on official trip to Germany and Newyork, see as guy go dey excited as per he done catch big fish.

One day through a classmate he traced my place, came very early sunday morning, I was still shocked to see him when he said he had a family emergency and needed 100k I told him I had no money he said lets go to ATM, I said I no get ATM he said let me ask my neighbor, I jejerly dropped him at the bus park and gave himN2000 never to pick his calls, thank God I moved out soon after then. Boys are not smiling

ROTFLMAO . . .

CHei you wicked sha . . . But na people like this fit them jare . . . LOL. grin

The guys have lost their shame abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
shooze: grin grin grin. The stories really cracked me up. Reminds me of a guy I was dating . Handsome and well spoken . Designer head to toe but he claimed he was a motivation speaker but I never saw him speak once oh.

Smart move . . . cool

That's why I never gave anybody a dime while dating. I can love, not not with my money . . . embarassed

It's good to think ahead. If you start giving them money how long will you keep it up?

It's best to contantly remind them that they are men. Even as a woman, I can't remember 'raiding' any bf's wallet for any reason. I'll be too ashamed to stoop that low.

These guys are just insane!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by bellong: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
And I never met any of these "MAGA" Ladies.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The gods must pay for this......

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ujujoan:
Smart move . . . cool
That's why[b] I never gave anybody a dime while dating[/b]. I can love, not not with my money . . . embarassed
It's good to think ahead. If you start giving them money how long will you keep it up?
It's best to contantly remind them that they are men. Even as a woman, I can't remember 'raiding' any bf's wallet for any reason. I'll be too ashamed to stoop that low.
These guys are just insane!! undecided

Me sha I did in genuine relationships not obvious scams, sometimes the guy can be broke. Me self when I notice he is broke i wont say anything he will just see alert and the joy they have is priceless nothing wrong with sharing but do so for the right reasons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In-laws Attack! / Leaving Alone As A Single Lady / 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.