Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan (6549 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Orikinla(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2006
Indian Film icon Amitabn Bachchan has declared that Bollywood is the best in the world. And sincerely, I agree with him.

"I do believe that Indian film has its own exhibition," Bachchan said, referring to the International Indian Film Academy's annual awards. "Whereas we respect the Oscars and what they are, our creativity is the best," he added.
http://bontonmagazine..com/2006/08/mega-star-madonna-promotes-mega.html

Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by eveseh(f): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2006
;d ;d i liek him too,he's good
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2006
He is one of my most favourite actors of all time.

In fact, people called me Amitabn Bachchan or Elvis in the 80s.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by jagunlabi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2006
One word for bollywood is,UNIQUE.
The industry has carved out a style that stands out from the rest.I wish nollywood would reach that level in not too distant future.
BTW,bigB is my fav,too. smiley
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by nilla(f): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2006
Bollywood is great. One of my favorite actors is Sharukh khan.

@ jagunlabi: Nollywood will be on that part when it stops putting out low quality movies.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2006
I agree.
Nollywood directors and producers should go to Bollywood for crash programmes before going to Hollywood.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Oracle(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2006
thatz a great actor, he's actually popular for his TOFAN movie
don't worry be happy
he's been acting for as long as i can remember
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by nilla(f): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ orikinla: true talk
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Busta(f): 12:48am On Jul 26, 2006
y'all need to watch those bollywood movies, very entertaining with a lot of life learning lessons.

thumbs up to em!
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by funmi2(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2006
nilla:

Bollywood is great. One of my favorite actors is Sharukh khan.

yes oh. BOLLYWOOD IS DA BEST. big tym.I LOVE SHARUKN KHAN. i am his nigerian wife. I LOVE SHARUKN KHAN.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by nilla(f): 3:16am On Jul 29, 2006
@ funmi2

nigerian wife??

you do know he has his real wife and kids.

lol
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Txlonghorn(m): 3:20am On Jul 29, 2006
Wow I'm amazed Nigerians are into Indian movies, I'm not saying theres anything wrong with that, it just surprises me
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by nilla(f): 3:26am On Jul 29, 2006
@ Txlonghorn

why?
I mean we watch american, chinese, british etc. So why not indian.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Txlonghorn(m): 4:15am On Jul 29, 2006
@ nilla

I been the grow up for north long time ago, then only Hausa people you go see way the go cinema to go see Indian films. I was just surprised to see that Nigerian are still watching Indian movies.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by nilla(f): 4:17am On Jul 29, 2006
well well, what can we say. Its fun. But sometimes i get tired of the songs and the length of the movie.

I like the fact that its very colorful.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Txlonghorn(m): 4:21am On Jul 29, 2006
Well have fun watching Idian movies my dear, I'll have to give it a try sometime. I just got into watching Nigerian movies and I'm way getting to enjoy some of them.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by nilla(f): 4:22am On Jul 29, 2006
cool

thats fun too
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by funmi2(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2006
@ nilla, i know he is a wife nd 2 kids. bt me i'm his iyawo in naija. lol grin
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by nilla(f): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2006
lol
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2006
SRK is the best for sure look at how handsome he look kiss

Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by nilla(f): 2:10am On Dec 02, 2006
he is hot! hot!
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:13am On Dec 02, 2006
The first movie I watched of his was Mard

Ambitabn  kiss

1 Like

Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Eurphoria(f): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2006
i cant sit through one at all. heard many good things about bollywood but i just can't sit through one.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2007
more srk

Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2007
more of hoties grin

Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2007
girls turn cheesy

Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Vintage: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2007
sorry, ive gotta disagree here. All their movies seem to be about the same thing, relationships between different cultures, plus with about 1 hour of dancing and singing in between.
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2007
but Vintage there is nothing to agree or disagree on as everyone has their own choice. and no body can force no one to like or hate something cheesy cheesy cheesy the same with nollywood some people like it and some people can not stand it wink

Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by BeingAkorede(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Zee Cinema Awards Updates :-

Best Actor Award ( Critics ) - Hrithik Roshan ( Agneepath )

Best Actress Award ( Critics ) - Sridevi (English Vinglish )

Best Villain - Rishi Kapoor (Agneepath)

Best Story - 'Kahaani' written by Sujoy Ghosh

Best Music : Pritam (Cocktail)

Best Playback Singer - Male : Sonu Nigam for Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin (Agneepath )

Best Playback Singer - Female : Shreya Ghoshal for Saans ( Jab Tak Hai Jaan )

Best Background Score- Ajay - Atul (Agneepath)

Best ACTOR Award ( Popular ) :- Ranbir Kapoor ( Barfi! )

Best ACTRESS Award ( Popular ) - Priyanka Chopra ( Barfi! )

International Icon ( Male ) Award - SHAH RUKH KHAN !!

International Icon ( Female ) Award - KATRINA KAIF !!

Best Actor in a Supporting Role -
Nawazuddin Siddiqui (Talaash)

Best Actress in a Supporting Role - Anushka Sharma(Jab Tak Hai Jaan)

Best Debutant Director - Gauri Shinde (English Vinglish)

Best Action Director - A Kumar (Rowdy Rathore)

Best Choreographer- Ganesh Acharya (Chikni Chameli)

Song Of The Year - Radha (Student Of The Year)
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Kslib(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: Bollywood Is The Best: Amitabh Bachchan by Chydobe: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ready to watch Free Hindi movies online, fridaymasti.com is is your best option to watch free and interrupted Hindi movies. Try it out today.

Click on link below for information on free Hindi and Bollywood download

http://www.newzified.com/watch-latest-bollywood-movies-free-download-%e2%94%82watch-hindi-full-movies/

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Mine (Nigeria) / Hilarious Reasons And Comments Why Zee World Fans Stopped Watching King Of Hear / Nollywood Gists Asthey Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.