Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko (9986 Views)

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / Emeka Ike Lists Producers Who Sleep With Actresses Inexchange For Movie Roles / Pictures: Ghana Movie Producer Who Sleeps With Girls For Movie Roles Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by contactmorak: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2014
Osun state-born Veteran actress, Alhaja Odukanmi Kudirat, also known as “Iyabo Oko”, who joined acting at a very tender age in 1973 in an interview with GBOLAHAN ADETAYO, says she gets movie roles because she has a big buttocks. The actress is known to sometimes comically wiggle her large butts in movies. Read part of the interview below...

"It is a God-given material from above. It’s not something you can cover with wrapper and if you do, it will sure show up. I am not the first person to have such huge buttocks in the industry but God purposely made mine and that’s why many keep eyeing it. They are eyeing it and it brings money for me and I pray that it should not perish. I really love the shape becuase many thought as old as I am, the stuff should go out of shape, but God made it the way it is. If I shake it to right or left, it goes to the direction I direct it to. What I mean is that many producers will tell me that they want me to catwalk and shake the buttocks,and I will bill them for this and I get paid. Producers demand for it to sell their movies."

When asked if there are no complains from her children over that, below is her reply...

"Not at all because they know that I am a responsible mother to the core. I don’t go out with men. I have no one except my God and my children. My children don’t complain because they know that their mum is a good mother, and I won’t wear a mysterious dress that my children don’t like."

http://www.splendormag.com/2014/08/my-big-buttocks-get-me-movie-roles.html

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by sovpounds(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2014
contactmorak: Osun state-born Veteran actress, Alhaja Odukanmi Kudirat, also known as “Iyabo Oko”, who joined acting at a very tender age in 1973 in an interview with GBOLAHAN ADETAYO, says she gets movie roles because she has a big buttocks. The actress is known to sometimes comically wiggle her large butts in movies. Read part of the interview below...

"It is a God-given material from above. It’s not something you can cover with wrapper and if you do, it will sure show up. I am not the first person to have such huge buttocks in the industry but God purposely made mine and that’s why many keep eyeing it. They are eyeing it and it brings money for me and I pray that it should not perish. I really love the shape becuase many thought as old as I am, the stuff should go out of shape, but God made it the way it is. If I shake it to right or left, it goes to the direction I direct it to. What I mean is that many producers will tell me that they want me to catwalk and shake the buttocks,and I will bill them for this and I get paid. Producers demand for it to sell their movies."

When asked if there are no complains from her children over that, below is her reply...

"Not at all because they know that I am a responsible mother to the core. I don’t go out with men. I have no one except my God and my children. My children don’t complain because they know that their mum is a good mother, and I won’t wear a mysterious dress that my children don’t like."

http://www.splendormag.com/2014/08/my-big-buttocks-get-me-movie-roles.html

I like the bolded. I love arses that listen and obey instructions of the owner.

7 Likes

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by Dubby6(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2014
Shakey bombom

1 Like

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by SAMBARRY: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin : grin

orisirisi grin
Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by omowolewa: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
cheesy with her age and marital status?! shocked I don't believe it!

2 Likes

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
confessions of a "bottom power" actress lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by bablononi(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
shocked shocked shocked dis woman get yanshhh

2 Likes

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by strangest(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Picture of the yansh OR its just another story for the gods
Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by desgiezd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
sovpounds:

OMG!! LOL!!!

3 Likes

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by ideee03(f): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
You r obviuosly an asss lover
sovpounds:

2 Likes

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by hatux: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mehn! You never see that woman a*ss before..na the biggest standing ukwu wey I don see for my life. The woman get ukwu die....

1 Like

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by udysweet(f): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Useless bottom shaking by force ,loool! She used dat sentence as an abuse in one movie,chai I forgot the name o. D woman yansh no b for here o,loool!

2 Likes

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by priscaoge(f): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
So ladies with no azz should stop saying LMAO grin grin
Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by Keky(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
udysweet: Useless bottom shaking by force ,loool! She used dat sentence as an abuse in one movie,chai I forgot the name o. D woman yansh no b for here o,loool!
Udy, ur own sef no be 4 ere.
Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by sovpounds(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
ideee03: You r obviuosly as asss lover

Yes I am, there is no need hiding the obvious. The truth shall set me free.

1 Like

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by Bravoosii: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2014
I find this rather disgusting.
Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 12, 2014
I mean for her age people still eye her azz? Nawa for men!

1 Like

Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by udysweet(f): 3:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Keky: Udy, ur own sef no be 4 ere.
Before you will tell them that you have seen mine before! Make i find my way o
Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by ideee03(f): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2014
grin good for u
sovpounds:

Yes I am, there is no need hiding the obvious. The truth shall set me free.
Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by Keky(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2014
udysweet:
Before you will tell them that you have seen mine before! Make i find my way o
Udy looool, u ve forgotten? Hmmm Udy. I won't. Your Secret is safe with me.
Re: How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko by udysweet(f): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
Keky: Udy looool, u ve forgotten? Hmmm Udy. I won't. Your Secret is safe with me.
Please I demand u stop this joke now before it spirals out of control. Be a gentleman and respect my wish now. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Lagbaja’s Real Face Exposed – See What He Looks Like (pictures) / Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer / Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.