Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (26152 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by TamzyTamudo: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2014
Wonder why the Oba and Local govt chairman will sit and watch this community retard to this extent,there is a saying "forward ever and backward never" but in ejigbo it is the opposite "forward never and backward ever". Smh!!!! The annoying part of the story is core ejigbo people doesn't care about this failures they still celebrate their so called oba and his associates,the lCDA chairman and other officials has this as their motto,operation I must live in lekki,what a shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2014
bros, can you post picture of egbe road? that place is an eye-sore.

6 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by redcliff: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2014
The day i went to ejigbo to visit someone, i did not know that there was this particular road that was never passed in years and i asked someone and he said i could go. If not that i went with an SUV, i think the water would have swallowed the car and its my mother's car.. wetin i for tell am? She said i should go and drop my things in scul and i branch ejigbo i no tell am...i vowed never to go to ejigbo after that day again.. Ejigbo is the kind of place that where you are, you think you are in one remote village in ilesha..its sad really....one of the things i think is the main problem there ia that there is no functional drainage system in the whole of the area.

Tufiakwaa!

22 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by TamzyTamudo: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2014
More pics

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by TamzyTamudo: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: bros, can you post picture of egbe road? that place is an eye-sore.
will try I am just a passer-by

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by TamzyTamudo: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2014
TamzyTamudo: will try I am just a passer-by
kk, i went to ikotun from isolo last week and it was as if that area is in ogun state, the roads are in a sorry state.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by TamzyTamudo: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2014
The funny thing is this streets here serves as major roads and connecting roads to other neighbouring communities.....

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2014
Ekoile1!,

Ogami sir, any hope for the Lagos Hinterland roads

20 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: kk, i went to ikotun from isolo last week and it was as if that area is in ogun state, the roads are in a sorry state.

MEGA-CITY grin

12 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by TamzyTamudo: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2014
See wickedness

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by eaglechild: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Chai!
OP please next time put"Viewer discretion is advised".

Eko oni ogbanje!

102 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by slimfit1(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2014
Fashola is working eko ti baje shame on ACN OPC sorry APC.

22 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Omexonomy: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Berem open such topic but she refuses to take pictures in oder not to make her paymaster a laughing stock.

12 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by TamzyTamudo: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2014
In fact the case now is almost all roads in ejigbo presently are bad exception of the newly built Ejigbo-Ajao link road,nnpc road and ifelodun street that connects ejigbo and orisumbare

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by collynzov5: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2014
I don't live in Lagos, but I can wager that Ejigbo is inhabited by immigrants from Oshogbo or Ibadan, see how the whole place is messed up.

6 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2014
Nice One Original Poster, I trust LAMATA will look into it.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2014
op, its ok oooo, God!!!! you wan fvck us up here ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by TamzyTamudo: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Egbe road around iyana ejigbo/double power line axis death trap,ifoshi road has turned onto a fadama,omiyale-falana street where the so called oba's palace is sitting is an eyesore,oboye street that connects to silva estate dat one na no go area,chai!!!! Chai!!!! KOK God will surely put u to ur knees....

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by hazyfm: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2014
hmm.. Please where is Ejigbo?

21 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by ooshinibos: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2014
i thot they said fashola is working in lagos state

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by 190theclown: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2014
TamzyTamudo: Wonder why the Oba and Local govt chairman will sit and watch this community retard to this extent,there is a saying "forward ever and backward never" but in ejigbo it is the opposite "forward never and backward ever". Smh!!!! The annoying part of the story is core ejigbo people doesn't care about this failures they still celebrate their so called oba and his associates,the lCDA chairman and other officials has this as their motto,operation I must live in lekki,what a shame.

Nigeria what a country smh!

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by hayoakins(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Lagos is working grin

I hate PDP or is it FiDeeFi but if and if Jimi should win their primaries, the useless PDP has my vote and I hope he will continue the developmental efforts of this incubent governor even though Fashola has not really been doing anything wonderful lately undecided

#Team_Vote_for_Personality_not_the_Party

15 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2014
All angry defender angry of democracy where are you

Ekoile1
Ekoile1
Aresa
Aresa
Barcanista

And all others… appear and defend your master.

angry

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by rozayx5(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: Nice One Original Poster, I trust LAMATA will look into it.

Thank you

and later you guys will be laughing at GEJ when he says he is on top of the matter.

[size=20pt]the road does not need anymore looking it needs construction[/size]

12 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2014
ooshinibos: i thot they said fashola is working in lagos state

Not anymore...

6 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Sweetlemon(f): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2014
This is in all honesty, terrible! That's if this is a recent picture.

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by musicwriter(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Yeah!. Enjoy your good roads!.

Vote and continue enjoying your electricity and good roads.
Listen to "Na Dem Dem" on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rebwLLyzrr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLDFmJ9K0w
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by coldsummer: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2014
i totally agree with you. i drove there sometime ago, omg, i pity my car. i had to park and use okada to my destination and i promised never to go there again...atleast not now.

BTW, you try as you reach this places. i could n't go beyond the motor-able area.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by zlatansomto(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Ejigbo Adigo Mma cool cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Fashola has forgotten the whole of Ikotun. The streets are breaking into 2. Its so bad. Igando is relatively good. Plus the housing estate there. I am guessing someone influenced the project at Igando because that seems to be the only way development comes to certain areas. Ikotun is just terrible. From abaranje to ijegun etc. You should see what people are going through on a daily basis. Not to now talk of ejigbo.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by rozayx5(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
eaglechild: Chai!
OP please next time put"Viewer discretion is advised".

Eko oni ogbanje!

its a common scene in Lagos, the few clean places are in VI and Ikeja

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala: Governor Aregbesola Assaulted Me Verbally Over Excess Crude Fund / Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.