Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Cost Of Printing Flyers In Lagos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Cost Of Printing Flyers In Lagos (7285 Views)

In Need Of Printing Press That Prints From Photoshop And Not Coreldraw Only / Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Printing Flyers In Lagos by Dewze(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Pls guy, how much will it cost to print about a thousand copies of flyers (3 colors with picture) in Lagos, Mushin especially? How much will a small flex cost as well?
Re: Cost Of Printing Flyers In Lagos by ephirnath(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hi, I work in a Printing company, and we are the best you can have around for your quality and innovative Prints of any formand at an affordable rate with delivery at your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria that's EFT Prints, Our company website is www.eftconsult.com , check out our work, and for what you want please be specific. On the type of paper, size and type of prints and design you want and I will send your quotation to you contact us on ephirnath@yahoo.com or call 08030792908. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Printing Flyers In Lagos by Ryteprint(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
1,000 A5 FLYERS ONE SIDED PRINT WILL COST N25,000 AND A STANDARD 2.5FT BY 5.5FT BANNER WITH EYELETS WILL BE N7,000. YOU CAN VISIT THE SITE https://www.ryteprint.com FOR PRICES OF OTHER PRINT PRODUCTS. I HOPE THAT WAS USEFUL

(1) (Reply)

Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch / Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / 7 Dangerous Images That Almost Got Their Photographers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.