Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ (40134 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / 3 Ways To Catch A Tiger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by smite(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2013
see meat ooo...reminds me of my hunter uncle who can smell a snake from a distance....he can enters a house for da first time and sense the presence of a hidden snake. his technique is similar to this...follow the snake, grab it by the tail and drag to the opposite direction....Gbam! victory would be his....I don't doubt his credibilitydone it several time)...but I doubt he does it with ordinary hand & mind
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by glasmirow(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2013
I dey mad?Do I look like a bush man to go about and be hunting snakes?God forbid suicide mission
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by simdam500(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2013
simdam500: [center]lucky them anyway... i wonder if they would be rejoicing or the snake will be rejoicing on their behalf, if it they werent in a hole....

SUPERB TRICK!!![/center]

so since 2008, the topic just make fp......

*think i shud go on exile cos ma topic no fit make fp not untill 2020* craaaaaaaazzzzzzzz****************yyyyyyyyyyyy mod them
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Mamid: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2013
NnamdiN: one is supposed to wait for the snake to attack before grabbing it by the neck what happens if the fire goes off going head first into a burrow, what if the snake's mouth was already ajar expecting the man's big head cheesy

No thanks. still prefer to burn the entire bush
lol
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
some people self...sigh
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by mavtrevor(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
na whao...hmmm
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 23, 2013
FAke things! The person going inside is different from the one coming out!
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 31, 2019
Nice use of white in this work!! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Jokes for Everyone / Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes / Farting Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.