Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 (21905 Views)

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid : Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 19th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by hensben(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Olalexy1:

what sort of ignorance is this.... who single handedly qualified Portugal for the world cup? who is the Portuguese all time highest goal scorer? ..it was obvious he wasn't fit for the world cup. .
he is the best in the world right now take it or leave it.. u probably a sore barca fan.. #smh
yeah qualified portugal with play-off and fifa extending balon de or cos of sepp batter statement about him were as, ribery was the winner then flop at WC n u are defending him with injury..he even went to criticize his portuguese team mate that they are average n he couldn't score chances given to him against ghana...smh.
Cr7=tap-in goals #facts
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by sheriffman(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
Its very obvious Madrid has many haters,well I cant blame them.
Real Madrid is the team of the moment and if they dont like it ....... remains their case
we know nothing lasts forever but we shall bask in the glory while it lasts.
For you Liverpool promoters,make una go hug transformers,shey na because uns enta UCL dis season una dey make noise,well dis may also be ur last UCL in a very long time be warned.Have you heard that Rihanna is trying to buy your club?lol

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by sheriffman(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Players come to Madrid to win trophies. Players go to Barcelona to play tiki taka.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by presley64(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Segadem: where are the Madrid fans, the thread is tooo dry .

we don't need to comment we are just observing the trend

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by sheriffman(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo's double for Real Madrid in their 2-0 win over Sevilla in the Uefa Super Cup on Tuesday saw the Portuguese reach 70 goals in European competition and overtake Barcelona forward Lionel Messi in the process.

Ronaldo was a full 18 strikes behind Messi in April of 2012, but has closed that gap after netting 12 and then a record 17 in the last two editions of the Champions League - and his two goals on Tuesday mean he is now two ahead of the Argentine in the all-time list of European scorers.

The Portuguese now has 68 Champions League goals and two in the Uefa Super Cup for a total of 70, which leaves him tied second in the list of scorers in continental competitions with former AC Milan and Juventus striker Filippo Inzaghi.

Ronaldo is now only six adrift of former Madrid team-mate Raul, who scored 76 times in Europe for Real and Schalke.

Messi, meanwhile, has scored 68 times in total, with 67 of those converted in the Champions League and one in the Uefa Super Cup.

In total, Ronaldo has now netted 254 goals in 247 games for Real Madrid.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
sheriffman: Players come to Madrid to win trophies. Players go to Barcelona to play tiki taka.
SMHundecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by presley64(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Olalexy1:

what sort of ignorance is this.... who single handedly qualified Portugal for the world cup? who is the Portuguese all time highest goal scorer? ..it was obvious he wasn't fit for the world cup. .
he is the best in the world right now take it or leave it.. u probably a sore barca fan.. #smh

tell d fools so that they all would knw
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by sheriffman(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Florentino Perez: "We didn't play bad, but we must continue improving. The history of this club has taught us to never be satisfied."

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by sheriffman(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Beto: We couldn't beat a team with the best players in the world

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by sheriffman(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
On this day, 11 years ago Sir Alex Ferguson brought Cristiano. Today he got to see him succeed even more

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by sheriffman(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sevilla have only lost the UEFA Super Cup twice. Both times, Carlo Ancelotti was the coach of the winning team. Class
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by Tval(m): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
presley64:

tell d fools so that they all would knw

How many pple be ur mate here undecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by dangoteagent: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by louiskay(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Olalexy1:

. Guy no mind the BLIND bat wit ebolaric elements ............. Wen barca refuse to sign beta players. And Cr7 don hammer brace dis nite ........ The guy papa don get high fever ...... Blind fool.......... Am pretty sure he did not watch the match to see how outstanding ronaldo was .............. Fucking skunk
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by louiskay(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
luvola: I repeat ,this Madrid team cant defeat Liverpool In the uefa champions league.
. Abeg conserve small energy ........... No shout again .......... In#pyhno's voice ............... LET'S WAIT Till THEN
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by Davijunson: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
hensben: yeah qualified portugal with play-off and fifa extending balon de or cos of sepp batter statement about him were as, ribery was the winner then flop at WC n u are defending him with injury..he even went to criticize his portuguese team mate that they are average n he couldn't score chances given to him against ghana...smh.
Cr7=tap-in goals #facts
SMH...I see HATRED written all over you...no need toking to yur type cos yu're blinded by hatred.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by hensben(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Davijunson: SMH...I see HATRED written all over you...no need toking to yur type cos yu're blinded by hatred.
cos you know what i typed is the truth.

HATRED? lol why will i hate cr7 when i know;

messi>>>c.ronaldo #facts again
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by hensben(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
louiskay: . Guy no mind the BLIND bat wit ebolaric elements ............. Wen barca refuse to sign beta players. And Cr7 don hammer brace dis nite ........ The guy papa don get high fever ...... Blind fool.......... Am pretty sure he did not watch the match to see how outstanding ronaldo was .............. Fucking skunk
Yeah! he was outstanding cos 500million dollars team was around him unlike portugal..lol meanwhile, messi has olympics and under 20 WC trophy for argentinal, reached WC n S.A NATIONS CUP FINAL.

why will i be jealous when i know;

messi>>>c.ronaldo #facts.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by Gibonyt(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
RuuDie: FC Sevilla for sure... we are about to send shock waves down the every nook and cranny of Euro footie. The "so-called" Galacticos will be demystified tonight even before their campaign kick off!

Forza Se-vi-je cool grin
. I can't laugh
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by louiskay(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
hensben: cos you know what i typed is the truth.

HATRED? lol why will i hate cr7 when i know;

messi>>>c.ronaldo #facts again
u are a centinary fool ......... Dat tap oin goal u want to kill urself on, go help me ask the likes of benzima to score dem ...............I know if u d' watch the match u wouldn't have sounded so confidently stupid ............... I just pity ur mum C wey dey waste money ontop an unlearnin soul .......... #MOFO

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by hensben(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
this thread is very dry cos everybody already knew who will win

900million pounds team against 5million pounds team grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by hensben(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
louiskay: u are a centinary fool ......... Dat tap oin goal u want to kill urself on, go help me ask the likes of benzima to score dem ...............I know if u d' watch the match u wouldn't have sounded so confidently stupid ............... I just pity ur mum C wey dey waste money ontop an unlearnin soul .......... #MOFO
yeah! @bolded, cos bale located cr7 for cross not benzema, do you know that benzema is a figure head striker in madrid, cr7 is the real striker, other players creat chances for him to score

meanwhile; 900million pounds team against 5million pounds team, cant you see the thread is dry cas everybody was expecting madrid to win. grin

eya! you are pained grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by louiskay(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
hensben: Yeah! he was outstanding cos 500million dollars team was around him unlike portugal..lol meanwhile, messi has olympics and under 20 WC trophy for argentinal, reached WC n S.A NATIONS CUP FINAL.

why will i be jealous when i know;

messi>>>c.ronaldo #facts.
. U are psychologically derailed .......... U need help just as suarez is in need of as well .......... C.. Ronaldo has series of football medal messi will neva and can neva touch at the course of his football carrier ...... 500million worth of players ......... How many of dem scored tonite ........ Until u stp being sentimental ..... I doubt if u will ever make sense for once ........... Go ask bale wot it takes to be the most xpensive footballer in the world......... Dear friend its a curse and not a title

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by louiskay(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
hensben: yeah! @bolded, cos bale located cr7 for cross not benzema, do you know that benzema is a figure head striker in madrid, cr7 is the real striker, other players creat chances for him to score

meanwhile; 900million pounds team against 5million pounds team, cant you see the thread is dry cas everybody was expecting madrid to win. grin

eya! you are pained grin

PAINED ke ........ U need to be enlighten ...... Leavin u at dis sOrry state will do us both NO good........... I hope u ve witness wen the likes of Wigan, QPR and the likes ..... Lock horns wit the likes of CiTY chelsea UNITED ....... Dear friend dats wot we call healthy competition Ok......... Don't expect it to be one way always .............. And I hope u aren't xpectin 10 nil as the score line cause if u Do, u are a #LOsser
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by hensben(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
louiskay: . U are psychologically derailed .......... U need help just as suarez is in need of as well .......... C.. Ronaldo has series of football medal messi will neva and can neva touch at the course of his football carrier ...... 500million worth of players ......... How many of dem scored tonite ........ Until u stp being sentimental ..... I doubt if u will ever make sense for once ........... Go ask bale wot it takes to be the most xpensive footballer in the world......... Dear friend its a curse and not a title
you dont have brain at all for you to say cr7 has more medals than messi, its the other way round, yeah others couldnt score cos they have to feed a crying baby, benzema is useless as a striker...
barca is going to defeat madrid again this season like last season n suarez will bite pepe's diiick for been arogant grin

cant you see, nobody cares about madrid thread, the place is dry, you have to thank me for helping you guys by commenting grin

i can see you are pained for throwing insult cheesy, be a man buddy.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by Marksule(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
YNWA
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by hensben(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
louiskay: PAINED ke ........ U need to be enlighten ...... Leavin u at dis sOrry state will do us both NO good........... I hope u ve witness wen the likes of Wigan, QPR and the likes ..... Lock horns wit the likes of CiTY chelsea UNITED ....... Dear friend dats wot we call healthy competition Ok......... Don't expect it to be one way always .............. And I hope u aren't xpectin 10 nil as the score line cause if u Do, u are a #LOsser
healthy competition in la liga?lol grin, bro u are funny, you know nothing about football i swear #PlasticRealMadridFanAlerted cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by Herrmes: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mehn, I heard this was summer, why is Cardiff this cold? Anybody wants to stop real? Don't think so, my best player was Kroos: passing accuracy 96% Duh, thank you Bayern
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by louiskay(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=hensben]healthy competition in la liga?lol grin, bro u are funny, you know nothing about football i swear #PlasticRealMadridFanAlerted cheesy[/quote ]. So na 5 against 11 dem dey play for la liga abi ......... Seriously ....... Ur mum tried but u were such an unyeilding unlearning and an unrepentanat jeRkk....... HABA ....... U went to school but had no learnin zeal .......... The biggest looooooser ave slug it out wit. All through ................ Just get a life hun........ Sitting on a car wit its lite beaming dosent make u a man ......... U meed to grow u p internally ........ Just an advice though ........... CR7 is the best ........... Barca aba mad ruba faN cry ur way to hell ............... I CARE LESS
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by louiskay(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Marksule: YNWA
[color=#990000][/color] TELL ME HOW U REALLY FEEL................................................................................. I PIRRY YOU....... All thos guys from southampton and co can't help ....... U reason for qualifing is notin less than a serious embarrassment ......... Quote me pls
Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by lafuria1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
This man here was my man of the match, his passes were accurate and beautiful, this is just his first match but played as if he has been with the squad all along. His name his Toni kroos

Re: Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 by lafuria1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
To all Madrid fans and well wishers,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FC Rostov Vs Manchester United: Europa League (1 - 1) - On 9th March 2017 / Chelsea Vs Stoke City (2 - 1) On 4th Aprl 2015 / Rangers Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 7) On 12th October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.