Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

Bankers Using Gloves In Business Transactions For Fear Of Ebola Virus... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bankers Using Gloves In Business Transactions For Fear Of Ebola Virus... (687 Views)

Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers Using Gloves In Business Transactions For Fear Of Ebola Virus... by xamster(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chai!! Dere's God oh....Ebola na bastard

Just lastweek i heard about bankers using gloves but i never belived it. Just this morning my boss asked me to the bank to clarify some of her documents with the bank manager at Access bank ojota/ogudu branch. Mehn from the securities to the banking hall na so everybody just wear gloves & mask for nose. I was dazzled....Na small remain i bin tink say nah General hospital i dey, not until the lady referred me to the Manager's table. Anyways i was just thinking if they don't have sanitizers as this somewhat unethical preventive measure is only inflicting more fears on the citizenry. Besides the customers are in the receiving end in an instance when if a teller from an infected would get contact with a negative person through the glove. Only God will help us from this plague.

(1) (Reply)

Pls why do African Ebola Patients die In The US but others survive / 9 Dangers Of Using Antibacterial Soaps And cleansers / Boy Attacked By Dogs Discharged From Hospital By Father - Healthcommissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.