Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos (30313 Views)

River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / ***breaking NEWS*** Ebola Case In LASUTH, Ikeja / Liberian Man With First Ebola Case In Nigeria Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
My friend it is quite common to get names of people who die from high profile diseases.

Or at least more detail than just saying a nurse died from Ebola.

If it was in theUK whenever somebody died from disease like mad cow disease some years back there was a report on the news with details.

I am not surprised at the secrecy because it is propaganda to panic us into believing that there is an epidemic.
proffemi:

Sorry, I don't get you. What is your point again? You need to see the names and email addresses of all ~1000 casualties to date before you believe that there is a disease that is killing off more people at an (almost) exponential rate?
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by proffemi: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
GenBuhari: My friend it is quite common to get names of people who die from high profile diseases.Or at least more detail than just saying a nurse died from Ebola. If it was in theUK whenever somebody died from disease like mad cow disease some years back there was a report on the news with details.I am not surprised at the secrecy because it is propaganda to panic us into believing that there is an epidemic.

Okay, I think I understand you better now. It's okay, really. You're welcome to your conspiracy theories. I just hope you're not someone with social, economic, religious or political clout. I fear what someone like you would do to people under your influence. All the best sir.
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by Chimex388: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
winner01: do you live underground?
i believe so.
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by scarletdp(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Why r u all yabbing d sincernigerian dude... i don't support apc n pdp but its more dan obvious dey did a bad job on sawyer... Its clear dey treated him like a malria patient form d beginning...ds shit is scary...its unfortunate we weren't ready for it despite d fact it was on our doorstep for months...
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
The only thing I'm happy about is that those health workers with confirmed cases are still alive, and I pray they survive it as that will make those on surveillance to come forward immediately they notice any unusual signs in their health.
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by vickiechi: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
So far I am impressed with our response here in Naija. God bless everyone that has made out time to educate someone on d Ebola virus. We can see how much impact information can make in our lives. Keep sharing it. Start or Join the talk on theorangeentrpreneur.com
Btw, If you have a fresh N creative photo of anything share it at theorangeentrepreneur.com. N1000 recharge each for the 30 most creative pictures.
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by Songitto(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Shit!!! Liberia must to pay for this..
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by MrT2011(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon: Please just continue to isolate them. Also don't quarantine all suspected ebola cases together. I take God beg una.

U no go close ya mouth
See as you talk'em; "them" ,- those" them" are they not people like you?- do you know whose turn tomorrow? undecided
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by KanwuliaJara: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Make Nigeria QUARANTINE the whole WESTERN NIGERIA NA HABA!!!! angry

Plus NAIRALAND TOO!
Some have escaped here o!
Na wetin? angry

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by mindtricks: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]When did it get to 10?

As far as I recall there has only been one confirmed case.

The Liberian Patrick Sawyer, who died in Nigeria

If I am wrong, please correct me with the list of other confirmed cases.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoHdX3uAYKo

I do not know whether the whole Ebola virus is a hoax or not but I am convinced the hysteria about a fake epidemic is propaganda and it is coming from the white man.

Boss, staying close to your local radio wont do you harm in this regard.

Thank you
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by mindtricks: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2014
scarletdp: Why r u all yabbing d sincernigerian dude... i don't support apc n pdp but its more dan obvious dey did a bad job on sawyer... Its clear dey treated him like a malria patient form d beginning...ds shit is scary...its unfortunate we weren't ready for it despite d fact it was on our doorstep for months...

If we arent dispensable, our govt (both State, but especially Fed Govt) would have long taken preventive measures than than this belated sluggishness.
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by cao(f): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2014
I see @GenBuhari is a proper conspiracy nut. Has it occurred to you, that the only reason Sawyer has been named was due to the fact he is Patient Zero for Nigeria? Plus, the actual fact that he is not Nigerian, and he may have willingly brought it in - which makes him the perfect scapegoat. Plus on the political scale of things, it makes Liberia look really bad.

Do you also know, that generally you need permission from the family to announce a deceased member? You would also need the patient's permission to announce their name. Plus, Nigeria is firmly in the spotlight, they cannot attempt to mess up.

Since you're so hell bent on knowing all the names, why didn't you ask for the 2 American aid workers or the Spanish priest or the Nigerian Doctor or the names for the other 1000 odd folks that have died or the Canadian who might have it? Everybody remembers Typhoid Mary, no one knows the name of the tenth guy that got it from her.

Just because you choose to stick your head in the sand, doesn't mean we must follow your lead. Or are you like your namesake attempting to win an impossible battle? Even though, we still keep wondering where he keeps getting the money for his failed campaigns...

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Experimental Ebola Drug (ZMapp) On Its Way To Liberia

https://www.nairaland.com/1853624/experimental-ebola-drug-zmapp-way#25409358
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by timmy7(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=28pt]STOP Your panic [/size]
Young man stop shouting! We read you...
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by Sexytemi(f): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
@ CONEREMPEROR Sorry o, but are u okay upstairs?, cuz how can normal human wish death upon his fellow human,is that normal at all?, u need to be isolated, quarantined, locked up and the keys thrown into the deep blue sea, these same set of people are the people u just can't wait to be invited to any of their parties, because u knw u'll eat and also take away. silly flat head thinking from his anus.
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2014
God punish FG and all lagos state hospitals plus media spreading this fake news about one ebola. GODwill strike you all with one deadly virus soonest.. They just keeping spreading news abt this virus.. I have not seen anyone living with it.. Please stop this rubbish... Whereisebola ..have anyone seen ebola? Pictures plz......oloriburuku
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by lakamua: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
From all indications, the first hospital and healthcare professionals that received the Liberian index case did a VERY bad job. The Lagos state govt also failed woefully to prepare the private hospitals in Lagos for a possible Ebola case.
u are good at trading blames. the first hospital could never have known he had ebola at first sight becos ebola is not written on foreheads. they have never in their life seen an ebola case and nigeria had never seen any either. its same principle of vaccination. you react better to what u have encountered before. plzzzzzz learn to analyse before blaming anybody
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by honeychild(f): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2014
GenBuhari: I am convinced the hysteria about a fake epidemic is propaganda and it is coming from the white man.

Okay o. ..... I remember Fela saying exactly this same thing about AIDS in the eighties cheesy.
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Fela was a visionary.
Because Fela died does not mean that AIDS killed him.

I feel that there is an AIDS virus but I question the propaganda that it is only rife in Africa.

honeychild:

Okay o. ..... I remember Fela saying exactly this same thing about AIDS in the eighties cheesy.
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by Maonyz(f): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ebola Alert!!!

Learn How To Protect Yourself...

People, It is no longer a joke!

Ebola has no cure for now but there are measures you can take to prevent its spread among your loved ones...according to medical report!

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EBOLA VIRUS:

* Wash your hands with soap(ALOE LIQUID SOAP): Make it a duty to wash your hands regularly. Protect your palms from pollution and other environmental irritants(ALOE PROPOLIS CREME). Avoid all unnecessary contact.

* Use a good Hand SANITIZER ( FOREVER HAND SANITIZER): This should be done regularly and carry it with you everywhere you go. Teach everyone you know to do same. Buy for your children and loved ones to carry around. Being your brother's keeper isn't a choice anymore. The farther people you know are from Ebola virus, the farther away you are from it too!!!

* Disinfect Your Surroundings: The Virus cannot survive disinfectants, heat, direct sunlight, detergents and soaps. Clean up your laundry, dishes, floors and bathrooms. Use Forever ALoe MultiPurpose Detergent for this!

* Fumigate if you have pests: Fumigate your environment and dispose of the carcasses properly. The Cleaner your environments are now, the better for you!

* Eat foods that will boost your immunity: some are yoghurt, Sweet Potatoes, Fruits, Beef, Chicken Soup, Garlic, Oats etc. Take a glass of Aloe Vera Gel Drink daily and our Forever ImmuneBlend!

* Protect Yourself: Use protective gear if you go near or care for someone you suspect has Ebola. Its even better you call the medics to take charge because they are more trained for this!

* Report: Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY you notice them. Don't delay!

* Educate everyone(even your little ones): Tell your loved ones, neighbours, colleagues and domestic staff. You're safer when everybody around you is educated about Ebola Virus.

The listed items are very affordable. Ebola is the expensive one here!

To order for Aloe Liquid Soap, Aloe Propolis Creme, Forever Hand Sanitizer and Forever Aloe Multi Purpose Detergent-MPD:
Call/whatsapp: 08032776889
BBPIN: 2A5C1937
foreverbeautifulwithmma@gmail.com

To Learn more, like us on: http://www.facebook.com/foreverbeautifulwithmma

Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by honeychild(f): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
GenBuhari: Fela was a visionary.
Because Fela died does not mean that AIDS killed him.

I feel that there is an AIDS virus but I question the propaganda that it is only rife in Africa.

Fela died of AIDS. His brother was Minister of Health at the time. And he announced on behalf of the family that Fela died of AIDS.
The reason AIDS is rampant or rife in Africa was because Africans refused to take the disease seriously. In the eightees, when it was rife in America,fticans were busy saying it's the white man's invention.
Re: FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
sorry if you don't mind me saying, but that is very naive view.

How do you know that the rest of the world takes AIDS more seriously than Africa.

I am personally now more convinced than ever about the AIDS propaganda that Africa has the most cases - it is probably a fat lie as all propaganda , probably to explain deaths as they tested dangerous vaccines on Africans, now I understand how their propaganda works. I now question anything told to me by the white man .

Never ever believe any white man that tells you anything negative about Africa.

They are trying to crush our spirit and self esteem.
honeychild:
Fela died of AIDS. His brother was Minister of Health at the time. And he announced on behalf of the family that Fela died of AIDS.
The reason AIDS is rampant or rife in Africa was because Africans refused to take the disease seriously. In the eightees, when it was rife in America,fticans were busy saying it's the white man's invention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interview With A South Korean Ambassador On COVID-19 / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / Hilarious Memes Medical Professionals Can Relate To (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.