Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. (5815 Views)

Claim that PDP Responsible for 16 Years Of Ruins - Very Logical / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I congratulate APC, their candidate, His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola, the President, INEC for a successful election.
Big congrats goes to management of nairaland for working against post election crash, to all my nairaland friends and foes, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL till we meet again after my one week absence from nairaland starting from 12 midnight tonight. THANKS.

PhockPhockman.

10 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Generalkorex(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
too much alcohol no good o

2 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lolz
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
It only takes being very Mad to become a PDP supporter. The other two requirements include leaving your senses behind and being very corrupt. One you accomplish these 3 requirements, you will have a well-placed position in the Coven of the Claws grin

I congratulate my very good friend PhockPhockman on his support for the Loosing Omisore. See you on Valentine 2015 - it is Buhari/Fashola on over-drive.

To God be the glory!

24 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Generalkorex: too much alcohol no good o
The one year father drink remain for me abi?

6 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift: It only takes being very Mad to become a PDP supporter. The other two requirements include leaving your senses behind and being very corrupt. One you accomplish these 3 requirements, you will have a well-placed position in the Coven of the Claws grin

I congratulate my very good friend PhockPhockman on his support for the Loosing Omisore. See you on Valentine 2015 - it is Buhari/Fashola on over-drive.

To God be the glory!
Dreamer, keep dreaming till 2019.

13 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan: The one year father drink remain for me abi?

No. He was referring to the Ogogoro you have been drowning on in the Coven since Osun results started coming in.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-W3HiDMHawT8/UpbDMvTAuMI/AAAAAAAAyiE/0XQHtIWOEso/s1600/Jonathan+drinking.jpg[/img]
7 people in the room and only one man is drinking the liquor (one glass on the table) shocked

13 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by atlwireles: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

No. He was referring to the Ogogoro you have been drowning on in the Coven since Osun results started coming in.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-W3HiDMHawT8/UpbDMvTAuMI/AAAAAAAAyiE/0XQHtIWOEso/s1600/Jonathan+drinking.jpg[/img]
7 people in the room and only one man is drinking the liquor (one glass on the table) shocked

If only you people drank some of that Ogogoro, your level of bitterness will reduce tremendously.

23 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Liamm(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mstik's DP.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

If only Tinubu can stop sniffing cocaine and drink Instead.

18 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by alentyno: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by mrborntodoit: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
E-goat is a negative force, people like "it" never make it in life .

E-goat is a payed troll , a negative troll that has sold the future of "it's" kind .

Come 14-02-2015, real nigerians shall make their choice .

Gej is destined to bring Nigeria out of the northern cabals " shyte-whole " .

Things like E-goat are already addicted to the foul smell generating from the northern cabals "shyte-whole"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrborntodoit: E-goat is a negative force, people like "it" never make it in life .

E-goat is a payed troll , a negative troll that has sold the future of "it's" kind .

Things like E-goat are already addicted to the foul smell generating from the northern cabals "shyte-whole"

You're on point.

8 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You're on point.

mrborntodoit: E-goat is a negative force, people like "it" never make it in life .

PDP Children of Anger - Boko Haram Suspects
tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by mrborntodoit: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

PDP Children of Anger - Boko Haram Suspects
tongue tongue tongue tongue

By their words and wayward ways , we shall know them .

Troll grin

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrborntodoit: By their words and wayward ways , we shall know them .
Troll grin

Your username says a lot about your cognitive disposition. BTW, I do not operate a mental clinic. Do as your colleague where they get their medication. Get well soon and may the peace of the Lord, find its way into your padlocked concrete heart. Say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by tuasefemi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kai! You nor try o, see how you don raise d exiting spirit of 'people of the other side'...only to be disappointed cheesy
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dey for don carry am chop jare grin
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

was that supposed to ridicule the Ijaw nation? Dude you can abuse Jonathan all you want but using pix that depicts Ijaw traditional "get together" is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2014

barcanista: was that supposed to ridicule the Ijaw nation? Dude you can abuse Jonathan all you want but using pix that depicts Ijaw traditional "get together" is unacceptable.

There is nothing wrong with fishermen, sailors, canoe-makers or even zoologists to embrace the bottle - but when in the presence of 7 people and you are the only one doing the drinking - it attracts attention and make it seem you are the only one loving or embracing the bottle the most.

I may be wrong on the volume of love (but I hope you are seeing what am seeing? grin )

3 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan: If only Tinubu can stop sniffing cocaine and drink Instead.
You agree then that he's a drunk?? cheesycheesy
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by deeobserver209(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
When you analyze comments of APC members on Nairaland you will realize that there's always a high level of stress on certain words in their sentences. The high stress suggest a state of madness and oblivion which makes them easy to be deceived. They are very sensitive and allergic to certain words when reading news offline or online. They hate seeing words like: 'Goodluck'. This supports the theory that an average APC member is always in a constant state of nervousness and restlessness. Thus leading to high adrenaline substance in their body system, making them more confused and vulnerable to anger. This explains why most of them are Touts.

9 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by mrborntodoit: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

Your username says a lot about your cognitive disposition. BTW, I do not operate a mental clinic. Do as your colleague where they get their medication. Get well soon and may the peace of the Lord, find its way into your padlocked concrete heart. Say Amen.

Lol,may all the people you have offended before me fight you , i don't have time for paid lifeless thugs like you.

You have no life, APC is your only hope .
Guess what? You will remain hopeless as there Is no vacancy in Aso rock grin

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by hatux: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift: [img]http://3.bp..com/-W3HiDMHawT8/UpbDMvTAuMI/AAAAAAAAyiE/0XQHtIWOEso/s1600/Jonathan+drinking.jpg[/img]

There is nothing wrong with fishermen, sailors, canoe-makers or even zoologists to embrace the bottle - but when in the presence of 7 people and you are the only one doing the drinking - it attracts attention and make it seem you are the only one loving or embracing the bottle the most.

I may be wrong on the volume of love (but I hope you are seeing what am seeing? grin )
you are so wrong and adamant in going at any length to insult Dr. Jonathan that you tactically include his tribe. I am getting this impression that Jonathan's tribe is among the reason for the hate. While I his kinsman criticize him(and even abuse him) for his style of governance, you are doing yours because you hate everything about Jonathan. An insult to Ijaw nation is an insult to me and if you can ridicule Ijaw nation it means you deserve no respect from any sane Ijawman.

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrborntodoit: Lol,may all the people you have offended before me fight you , i don't have time for paid lifeless thugs like you.

You have no life, APC is your only hope .
Guess what? You will remain hopeless as there Is no vacancy in Aso rock grin

So we are have a discussion, you are looking for those that will fight me. With the way you are throwing abuse and displaying anger, it seems you may have been exploited by those who looked after you.

As for the PDP, Nigerians have lost hope in them. "No matter how long you queue behind a broken vehicle, you will not move forward"

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by gebest: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Generalkorex: too much alcohol no good o
i dey tell u.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: you are so wrong and adamant in going at any length to insult Dr. Jonathan that you tactically include his tribe. I am getting this impression that Jonathan's tribe is among the reason for the hate. While I his kinsman criticize him(and even abuse him) for his style of governance, you are doing yours because you hate everything about Jonathan. An insult to Ijaw nation is an insult to me and if you can ridicule Ijaw nation it means you deserve no respect from any sane Ijawman.

Stop deluding yourself you are the only he who have problem with where our President came from. I bold them in your comments. It is PDP's classic instincts in throwing tribe once they loose their voice. Soon you will throw in religion and see if it will stare the hornet. Shame on you.

President Jonathan is a Nigeria and that is all that matters. What we are interested is the quality of leadership he have offered the nations.

Go back to FFK and Metuselah and ask for more talking point, because the garbage they gave you is not working.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by tit(f): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
You see that guy up there in that picture?
That is a good APC member.

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
[s]
tit: You see that guy up there in that picture?
That is a good APC member.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

Stop deluding yourself you are the only he who have problem with where our President came from. I bold them in your comments. It is PDP's classic instincts in throwing tribe once they loose their voice. Soon you will throw in religion and see if it will stare the hornet. Shame on you.

President Jonathan is a Nigeria and that is all that matters. What we are interested is the quality of leadership he have offered the nations.

Go back to FFK and Metuselah and ask for more talking point, because the garbage they gave you is not working.
You are the one that has problem with Jonathan's tribe. The same tribal card you accuse Jonathan's team is the same thing you are stylishly doing. No matter your sermon, a "Picture is worth more than a billion words". Unlike you, I criticize the government not to Pull it down but to see it work. I am APC fan but like Amaechi I am liberal and not an extremist like you and el rufai. Check my post history!!! Fvck you! Fvck ffk! and get a life like any sane mind

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
[s]
barcanista: You are the one that has problem with Jonathan's tribe. The same tribal card you accuse Jonathan's team is the same thing you are stylishly doing. No matter your sermon, a "Picture is worth more than a billion words". Unlike you, I criticize the government not to Pull it down but to see it work. I am APC fan but like Amaechi I am liberal and not an extremist like you and el rufai. Check my post history!!! Fvck you! Fvck ffk! and get a life like any sane mind
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog / APC National Leader, Releases Statement After Edo Election Loss / Eko Atlantic City Update (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.